• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Netanyahu Calls For New Golan Settlement Named For Trump

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Netanyahu calls for new Golan settlement named for Trump

Fox News
Published 1 hour ago

JERUSALEM – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he wants to name a new settlement in the Golan Heights after President Donald Trump out of gratitude for the White House's recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the territory.

Netanyahu was touring the Golan Heights on Tuesday and said there was a "need to express our appreciation" to the president. He says he will advance "a resolution calling for a new community on the Golan Heights named after President Donald J. Trump."

Last month Trump officially recognized Israeli sovereignty over the territory it captured from Syria in the 1967 Mideast War.

Israel annexed the mountain plateau in 1981, a move unrecognized by most of the international community. An estimated 20,000 Israelis live in Golan Heights settlements, which most of the international community considers illegal.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-calls-for-new-golan-settlement-named-for-trump

More here:

Israeli PM Netanyahu says he’ll name Golan settlement after Trump (VIDEO)
Published time: 23 Apr, 2019 15:12 Edited time: 23 Apr, 2019 15:57
https://www.rt.com/news/457336-netanyahu-golan-settlement-named-trump/

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I hope Trump has a plan that will explain why he's become so chummy with the country that has stabbed the US in the back more than almost any other country on the planet. A country who has dual citizen moles in the US Congress to monitor and manipulate every move our government makes.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Every time Israel steals more land, its welfare payment goes up, its like the woman with 20 kids...

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Turds of a feather stick together...