• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New York Democrats demand P&G make Tide Pods less appetizing

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

“I saw one on my staffer’s desk and I wanted to eat it.” – US Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)

Who is responsible for young, low IQ, fad-driven losers to videotape themselves eating toxic laundry detergent? According to prominent New York Democrats, Procter & Gamble is to blame. They claim that the laundry detergent just looks too damn delicious.

New York State Senate Sen. Brad Hoylman accused P&G of making Tide Pods look like “gummy bears.” Hoylman held a press conference with NYC Assemblymen Aravella Simotas to blame P&G for the so-called “Tide Pod Challenge.”

Remember back in the 90s when people claimed P&G’s logo was satanic? Suddenly that accusation seems less idiotic now.

Youtube has already banned videos of people eating Tide Pods. P&G says that they already make an all-white Tide Pod. So if parents think their teenagers will be unable to resist the pretty colors, they can just buy the white ones.

Next Fad? The Cascade dishwashing detergent pod eating challenge

Future Democrat Voters?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is the biggest problem we have? Really?
Anyone interested in a lawnmower without a blade?
How about a dull knife so it won't cut?
A shirt with velcro because kids swallow buttons.

It's like living in a zoo I tell ya, a ZOO!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I saw a guy on live leak drink motor oil.........I figure........let the stupid flow!

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They need to ban vodka too, because it looks just like water. I'm sure at some point somewhere a child got sick or died from drinking vodka.

"If it saves just one life..."

"Do it for the children!..."

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I must be further out of the loop than I thought. Let me see if I follow...

A "Gummy Bear" looks appetizing and people eat dish washing detergent on purpose?

The end is nigh.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I must be further out of the loop than I thought. Let me see if I follow...

A "Gummy Bear" looks appetizing and people eat dish washing detergent on purpose?

The end is nigh.
Yep, you got it right. These 'people' are a mess! This is what they do! You can't make this shit up! We need to fix this shit!

helocommiekek.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Are there no limits to people's stupidity?
Too bad that train didn't have an air line or other cable hanging down low !!!!! Then there would be one less moron to contaminate the population !!

For the others, they are simpleton dipshits, not worthy of further comment !

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Too bad that train didn't have an air line or other cable hanging down low !!!!! Then there would be one less moron to contaminate the population !!

For the others, they are simpleton dipshits, not worthy of further comment !
That's one STUPID FUCK!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
me09j7ei48e01.jpg

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Are there no limits to people's stupidity?

Dats some funny chit right there. lol

Then there's this.

Too bad that train didn't have an air line or other cable hanging down low !!!!!
I'm kinda thinkin' that was fake. Running out there like that in full view of the engineer, there's no way we wouldn't have heard the air brakes going off and the train slowing. He'd have thrown it into emergency.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If your kid is eating tide pods you have failed as a parent. The fact that Chuck wanted to eat one doesn't surprise me.
But momma said to clean up my act?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm just going to throw out ... any parent stupid enough to be buying those things has already failed as a human. How fucking lazy do you have to be for measuring laundry soap to be too much effort and worth paying twice the price of the bulk liquid soap? It's not like the alternative to them is beating clothes on a rock in the river. The machine does all the work already.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm just going to throw out ... any parent stupid enough to be buying those things has already failed as a human. How fucking lazy do you have to be for measuring laundry soap to be too much effort and worth paying twice the price of the bulk liquid soap? It's not like the alternative to them is beating clothes on a rock in the river. The machine does all the work already.
It is amazing to me how much more expensive those pods are than powder or liquid for the dishwasher or washing machine. How pressed for time can somebody be? You just pour the crap in there. WTF?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gawd gringott I even tried not to laugh at that.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is amazing to me how much more expensive those pods are than powder or liquid for the dishwasher or washing machine. How pressed for time can somebody be? You just pour the crap in there. WTF?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Oh man, he pulled Uncle Bumblefuck into the thread.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Please somebody, start the Drano challenge. Please.
Every time I think Democrats could not possibly become any more deranged, they open their mouths and speak.

“I saw one on my staffer’s desk and I wanted to eat it.” – US Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)

I've no doubt Schumer wanted to eat it, but WTF was a staffer doing with a tide pod on his/her desk in the first place ?

shumer.shoes.png

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just make em look like carrots and broccoli.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Wife got them on sale and with coupon. I will attest, the do not work well in clothes washer. Have found parts of the pods stuck to fabric after they come out of dryer. As for dishwasher, we use the packets. The detergent door doesn't work so they do come in handy.