• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nibiru and lead helmets?

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Jury is still being out on Nibiru being out there but if it is you have to be ready. I watched a video ( here:
) where a guy was saying the magnetic field of the planet will wipe your brain of any degree of thought or bodily control, I take it he means you will become a vegetable. He says you have to make a lead helmet.

I don't know where to find the effects of magnetic fields on the brain so I don't understand the problem. Maybe someone here does?

Questions are how much of the brain much be covered and why does the guy in the video only line a helmet? How do we know that is enough? If I place lead on the outside of a motorcycle helmet for example do the seams have to be soldered?

Inquiring minds.....

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He says you have to make a lead helmet.
He's either crazy, or pullin' your (and others) leg. Unless it's supercooled, lead can't block a magnetic field or magnetic anything for that matter.
...and I'm thinkin' that you probably wouldn't want a piece of supercooled lead on your head.

The only thing that piece of lead in a helmet will do, is strengthen your neck muscles.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lead.PNG

http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae512.cfm

Unlike X-rays, sound, light or bullets, magnetic field lines must travel from the North pole of the source and return to the South pole. Under usual circumstances, they will travel through air, which by definition has a permeability of "1". But if a material with a higher permeability is nearby, the magnetic field lines, efficient creatures that they are, will travel the path of least resistance (through the higher permeability material), leaving less magnetic field in the surrounding air.
Here's how the permeabilities of some common materials compare:

Air ........... 1
Copper ...... 1
Aluminum ... 1
Tin ............. 1
Lead .......... 1

http://www.lessemf.com/faq-shie.html#Lead-Copper

Lead works as well at blocking magnetic fields as air does. Ie: the lead in the helmet does nothing the air alone can't do.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
where a guy was saying the magnetic field of the planet will wipe your brain of any degree of thought or bodily control, I take it he means you will become a vegetable. He says you have to make a lead helmet.
Jebus H. Cwyth!!! Seriously folks?? This doesn't deserve its own thread!!

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Don't lick the lead helmet.

By the way, the thread title drew me in. Kinda like a car wreck you can't help looking at when you pass by.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Rooms with MRI equipment are Lead-Lined, like X-Ray rooms. Jus' Sayin'

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Lead is a poor choice for shielding against moving magnetic fields.
You want the best electrical conductor you can afford. Silver is best, copper will work fine too.
If nuclear radiation beyond beta is what you want to block, a metal helmet of any kind isn’t going to do you any good because it would have to be so thick as to be unwearable. And what about the rest of your body?

Who makes up this stuff, really?

R.

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
The guy in the video said the twin tails of Nibiru have 7o-lb chunks of iron oxide that will reach 14k mph (mach 18) when they hit the Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere should slow them down to around mach 6 by the time these reach ground level. Those lead hard-hats are not going to save anyone.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Lead is a poor choice for shielding against moving magnetic fields.
You want the best electrical conductor you can afford. Silver is best, copper will work fine too.
If nuclear radiation beyond beta is what you want to block, a metal helmet of any kind isn’t going to do you any good because it would have to be so thick as to be unwearable. And what about the rest of your body?

Who makes up this stuff, really?

R.
Why does a magnetic field from an incoming planet need to be blocked? We don't worry about the Earth's own Magnetic field.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Vlad, There are those who worry about Pole Shifts and the supposed one that is in progress. Outside of that IDK. It may screw up the migratory birds for a while but I think they'll figure it out eventually.

Those who study the Sun have seen Pole Shifts several times. Effects = Unknown.