• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nipsey Hustle shot dead in LA...

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He was always giving back to his community, (http://www.foxla.com/entertainment/features/rapper-nipsey-hussle-creates-change-in-south-la) he was killed outside a rundown business he purchased in his city in LA that he had brought back to life.

Being born in the hood in LA makes it almost impossible to escape gang culture, I think before anyone can judge his actions they would have to walk in his shoes first. He wasn’t out there robbing people. he was a cool guy, was a known crip and he did several songs with blood artists. That in of itself is something positive. But a hater probably took him down or maybe he did something that came back to bite him.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Nipsey Hustle
Nipsey Russell

Originality musta run out at the LA County Line

I know nothing about the man,
RIP

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He was always giving back to his community, (http://www.foxla.com/entertainment/features/rapper-nipsey-hussle-creates-change-in-south-la) he was killed outside a rundown business he purchased in his city in LA that he had brought back to life.

Being born in the hood in LA makes it almost impossible to escape gang culture, I think before anyone can judge his actions they would have to walk in his shoes first. He wasn’t out there robbing people. he was a cool guy, was a known crip and he did several songs with blood artists. That in of itself is something positive. But a hater probably took him down or maybe he did something that came back to bite him.
Nipsey Hustle, known for the hit single, “Fuck Donald Trump”, murdered by fellow POC.

1554131939752.png

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nipsey Hustle, known for the hit single, “Fuck Donald Trump”, murdered by fellow POC.
When did Nipsey Hustle make that song? You have a link?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Black on Black crime...
Yea, most crimes perpetuated by blacks are against black victims, most hispanic crimes are perpetuated by hispanics against hispanic victims & most white crimes is perpetuated by whites against whites, etc...

The .gov wants whites fearing hispanics & blacks, its good for the business of tax collections.... and when these lies begin to lose their effectiveness, they play the Muslim terrorist cards.... Be frightened & scared of everything & everyone keeps the taxpayers begging for safety & security... In the real world of concrete observations, the only ones whom are enjoying safety & security are the municiple, utility, state & federal bond holders, and their laughing at the hordes all the way home as they drive their rolls to their mansions.....

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nipsey Hussle was supposed to be meeting with LAPD brass Monday -- ironically, to discuss preventing gang violence -- and TMZ has learned it's still going to happen ... in his honor.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Roc Nation honcho Jay Brown spoke to LAPD on behalf of Nipsey, aiming to set up a face-to-face between the rapper and at least 2 high-ranking police officials.

Jay reached out to L.A. Police Commissioner Steve Soboroff about 3 months ago to coordinate the summit, and we're told Nipsey's intention was to talk gang violence and ways to prevent it in L.A. ... especially in his Crenshaw District neighborhood.

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/04/01/nipse...apd-police-summit-before-death-gang-violence/

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Looks to me like he was encouraging gang violence. Looks like more than a few gang bangers in his videos. He wants open borders and talked about how progressive the politics were under Obama. Now he got his ass capped by the same people he wanted to let in.
At the end of the day you can't fix stupid.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. -- Jesus

EO 11110

Trump: DAY ONE promise: DACA illegals gone
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

hater.....or perhaps a certain group that wants to keep the blood flowing, eh?

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
black pride, black power, no wall, more illegals, brown pride, fck trump, fck trump, praise obama...….straight out of nyc/dc vipers' playbook. he is owned and operated by the same media cabal as cnn/MSNBC/Hollywood. video is pure politics pushing the leftist agendas

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
black pride, black power, no wall, more illegals, brown pride, fck trump, fck trump, praise obama...….straight out of nyc/dc vipers' playbook. he is owned and operated by the same media cabal as cnn/MSNBC/Hollywood. video is pure politics pushing the leftist agendas
The debate doesn't work without both sides. The media, or rather, TPTB have understood this since time began.

As long as they can keep the pendulum swinging, the focus remains right where they want it.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

He is from Cali.

hater.....or perhaps a certain group that wants to keep the blood flowing, eh?
There are a few crazy conspiracy theories going around. Nip was working on a Dr. Sebi documentary. If you don’t know who Sebi was, google him. Some people think big pharma took him out.

As already stated, he was a legit businessman and involved in his community doing positive works, was bringing together bloods and crips and he was even supposed to hold an anti gang violence summit with the LAPD the next day after he was murdered. Some people think the cops wanted him dead because he was influential and charismatic, legit and pointing the most savage elements of society into a positive direction, and of course the the government wouldn’t want that. I personally don’t agree with this theory at all, I think another gang member killed him, probably from his own gang.

It is interesting to see the hate from some people on this forum on nippy because if you do actually want change from that demographic then it has to come from someone from that demographic. He was no Mother Teresa, having one foot in and one foot out straddling the gate is what done him in. He would be alive if he took his millions and left the hood.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
YG & Nipsey Hussle "FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)

With that attitude, all I have to say is : Fuck that nigger ! I repeat, irons & myself:

To quote Zed from another thread:

I didn't even know he was a thang. View attachment 127775
AND I don't give a shit !

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
He is from Cali.

There are a few crazy conspiracy theories going around. Nip was working on a Dr. Sebi documentary. If you don’t know who Sebi was, google him. Some people think big pharma took him out.

As already stated, he was a legit businessman and involved in his community doing positive works, was bringing together bloods and crips and he was even supposed to hold an anti gang violence summit with the LAPD the next day after he was murdered. Some people think the cops wanted him dead because he was influential and charismatic, legit and pointing the most savage elements of society into a positive direction, and of course the the government wouldn’t want that. I personally don’t agree with this theory at all, I think another gang member killed him, probably from his own gang.

It is interesting to see the hate from some people on this forum on nippy because if you do actually want change from that demographic then it has to come from someone from that demographic. He was no Mother Teresa, having one foot in and one foot out straddling the gate is what done him in. He would be alive if he took his millions and left the hood.
I know less than zero about the guy. the video appears to be preaching that blacks and Mexicans join in their hate for trump (as a symbol of whites in general).

imo the change of culture cannot/will not happen unless/until the home is fixed. it is the only thing strong enough to fight all of the negative inputs from media, schools, rappers, etc

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He is from Cali.

Oh yeah, the 'brotha' was a real prince! It seems you may be giving him a pass because of the color of his skin rather than the content of his character!

1554209112995.png

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

He tried to slap the fire outta the security guard.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Nick Cannon to Finish Nipsey Hussle’s Dr. Sebi Documentary

• Updated Apr 1, 2019 at 5:21pm

GettyActor and comedian Nick Cannon

Rapper and actor Nick Cannon announced on Instagram that he will honor the late Nipsey Hussle by completing his controversial documentary on Dr. Sebi. On April 1, the 38-year-old Drumline star posted a photo of himself with Hussle, who was shot and killed outside his Los Angeles shop, Marathon Clothing, the day prior, saying that he will “pick up the baton” and “your voice will never be silenced.”

Cannon captioned the photo: “And the Lord said, “Job well done my son..” @nipseyhussle King this is how I want to remember you! Laughing! Smiling! I ain’t slept yet, thinking about our conversations! Real ones from a real one! And I’m gonna say this only for the real ones to recognize. Where you left off, we gonna carry one! It’s a MARATHON, so I’m picking up the baton! Because they can’t kill us all! Spiritual Warfare is REAL and in full effect. And now your Spirit is protecting your community eternally! Your words, your steps, your walk always was and always will be SOLID! Now, Your message is my message! Your work is my work! I know you still rocking with us and your voice will never be silenced, because to be absent from the body is to be present with the Most High! So now that you are at Peace don’t Rest… Keep leading… Keep Shining King! Cosmic Love My Brotha!”

People were elated on Twitter to see Cannon was picking up where Hussle left off, but also extremely worried. Fans tweeted “Lord keep Nick Cannon safe,” and the many people still on the fence as to whether or not they believe there’s a connection between the doc and Hussle’s death, they also expressed caution.

Canon also posted numerous videos of Dr. Sebi on his Instagram., all of which were met huge support and applause from his followers and fans. Many also shared their nervous apprehension to take on such a task writing “be careful” for fear that anyone’s involvement with Dr. Sebi’s truth will be putting themselves at risk to be murdered.

hop in Hyde Park, and as the hours wore on after the news broke, the suspect in the shooting was still at large. The Grammy nominated rap artist was shot six times and rushed to a nearby hospital, but later pronounced dead. He was 33-year-old.

Details of the shooter remain scarce which is causing concern for many considering the shooting happened in broad daylight, and near an intersection filled with cameras. Thus far, the suspect is reported to be a black male in his 20s, but that’s it. Two other victims were also injured in the shooting.

LAPD HQ tweeted: “At approximately 3:20 pm there was a shooting reported in the area of Slauson Ave and Crenshaw Blvd. 3 victims were transported to a local hospital where one was pronounced deceased. We have no suspect info at this time and will provide more details as they become available.”
“The suspect in the shooting is described as a male black & LAPD South Bureau Homicide is conducting an investigation to locate him and anyone else involved. You can expect the area of Slauson & Crenshaw to be impacted by streets closures & heavy traffic for several hours.”

LAPD requested back up to the Crenshaw/Slauson area in South LA, as Hussle’s devastated fans were showing up in droves to hold vigil at his store, and pay their respects at the place he was killed.

Hussle is survived by his girlfriend Lauren London, their son Kross, and his daughter, Emani, from a previous relationship with girlfriend Tanisha Asghedom.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Nick Cannon to Finish Nipsey Hussle’s Dr. Sebi Documentary

• Updated Apr 1, 2019 at 5:21pm

GettyActor and comedian Nick Cannon

Rapper and actor Nick Cannon announced on Instagram that he will honor the late Nipsey Hussle by completing his controversial documentary on Dr. Sebi. On April 1, the 38-year-old Drumline star posted a photo of himself with Hussle, who was shot and killed outside his Los Angeles shop, Marathon Clothing, the day prior, saying that he will “pick up the baton” and “your voice will never be silenced.”

Cannon captioned the photo: “And the Lord said, “Job well done my son..” @nipseyhussle King this is how I want to remember you! Laughing! Smiling! I ain’t slept yet, thinking about our conversations! Real ones from a real one! And I’m gonna say this only for the real ones to recognize. Where you left off, we gonna carry one! It’s a MARATHON, so I’m picking up the baton! Because they can’t kill us all! Spiritual Warfare is REAL and in full effect. And now your Spirit is protecting your community eternally! Your words, your steps, your walk always was and always will be SOLID! Now, Your message is my message! Your work is my work! I know you still rocking with us and your voice will never be silenced, because to be absent from the body is to be present with the Most High! So now that you are at Peace don’t Rest… Keep leading… Keep Shining King! Cosmic Love My Brotha!”

People were elated on Twitter to see Cannon was picking up where Hussle left off, but also extremely worried. Fans tweeted “Lord keep Nick Cannon safe,” and the many people still on the fence as to whether or not they believe there’s a connection between the doc and Hussle’s death, they also expressed caution.

Canon also posted numerous videos of Dr. Sebi on his Instagram., all of which were met huge support and applause from his followers and fans. Many also shared their nervous apprehension to take on such a task writing “be careful” for fear that anyone’s involvement with Dr. Sebi’s truth will be putting themselves at risk to be murdered.

hop in Hyde Park, and as the hours wore on after the news broke, the suspect in the shooting was still at large. The Grammy nominated rap artist was shot six times and rushed to a nearby hospital, but later pronounced dead. He was 33-year-old.

Details of the shooter remain scarce which is causing concern for many considering the shooting happened in broad daylight, and near an intersection filled with cameras. Thus far, the suspect is reported to be a black male in his 20s, but that’s it. Two other victims were also injured in the shooting.

LAPD HQ tweeted: “At approximately 3:20 pm there was a shooting reported in the area of Slauson Ave and Crenshaw Blvd. 3 victims were transported to a local hospital where one was pronounced deceased. We have no suspect info at this time and will provide more details as they become available.”
“The suspect in the shooting is described as a male black & LAPD South Bureau Homicide is conducting an investigation to locate him and anyone else involved. You can expect the area of Slauson & Crenshaw to be impacted by streets closures & heavy traffic for several hours.”

LAPD requested back up to the Crenshaw/Slauson area in South LA, as Hussle’s devastated fans were showing up in droves to hold vigil at his store, and pay their respects at the place he was killed.

Hussle is survived by his girlfriend Lauren London, their son Kross, and his daughter, Emani, from a previous relationship with girlfriend Tanisha Asghedom.
Nobody cares!!!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Gunfight 'in the midst of Nipsey Hussle's 25-mile LA procession' leaves one dead and three wounded after tens of thousands turn out to pay respects to murdered rapper

• Four people were gunned down, one fatally, Thursday in California as fans celebrated the life of Nipsey Hussle
  • Victims were three black men and one black woman in Watts neighborhood of South Los Angeles
  • LAPD said in a tweet about incident as tens of thousands walked street: 'We must stop this senseless violence'
  • Rapper's star-studded memorial took place at Downtown LA's Staples Center earlier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Nipsey-Hussle-procession-day-LA-memorial.html

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Gun laws in California regulate the sale, possession, and use of firearms and ammunition in the state of California in the United States.[1][2]

The gun laws of California[3][4] are some of the most restrictive in the United States. A 5-year Firearm Safety Certificate, obtained by paying a $25 fee, submission of applicant data to the state, and passing a written test proctored by a DOJ Certified Instructor, is required for the sale, delivery, loan, or transfer of any firearm.[5][6] Handguns sold by dealers must be "California legal" by being listed on the state's Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale.[7] This roster, which requires handgun manufacturers to pay a fee and submit specific models for safety testing, has become progressively more stringent over time and is currently the subject of a federal civil rights lawsuit on the basis that it is a de facto ban on new handgun models.[8] Private sales of firearms must be done through a licensed dealer. All firearm sales are recorded by the state, and have a ten-day waiting period. Unlike most other states, California has no provision in its state constitution that explicitly guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.[9] The California Supreme Court has maintained that most of California's restrictive gun laws are constitutional, because the state's constitution does not explicitly guarantee private citizens the right to purchase, possess, or carry firearms. However, U.S. Supreme Court decisions of Heller (2008) and McDonald (2010) established that the Second Amendment applies to all states within the Union, and many of California's gun laws are now being challenged in the federal courts.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Human trash that needs to be disposed of.
Gunfight 'in the midst of Nipsey Hussle's 25-mile LA procession' leaves one dead and three wounded after tens of thousands turn out to pay respects to murdered rapper

• Four people were gunned down, one fatally, Thursday in California as fans celebrated the life of Nipsey Hussle
  • Victims were three black men and one black woman in Watts neighborhood of South Los Angeles
  • LAPD said in a tweet about incident as tens of thousands walked street: 'We must stop this senseless violence'
  • Rapper's star-studded memorial took place at Downtown LA's Staples Center earlier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Nipsey-Hussle-procession-day-LA-memorial.html
These are the kind of Negroes who have made Jesse, Al and Maxine millionaires!

I may be considered a racist by some but I'm in fact a realist!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Fox News right on cue.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I agree. There are those that reject everything in society as being “whities way”. They don’t have anything that works to replace the society they’re born into...just that it’s no good and therefore they refuse to participate. If they did have a”solution” they would implement it. Nobody wants their children to die needlessly.

Blacks are responsible for it, they alone have to “fix” it or else they’ll die living in the hell they created. They certainly won’t listen to white folks for a solution...