• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

No firing Jeff Sessions must be forced to resign!

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For the longest time idiots who believe Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon hated and mocked us. Some of the idiots left this website in anger because we attacked Conservative Treehouse and their dangerously infantile writer Sundunce. We demanded AG (in name only) Sessions resign and denounced Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon as Deep State enablers who protected AG (in name only) Sessions even though President Trump had repeatedly expressed regrets over the appointment of Sessions. We’ve been proven correct. And now it looks like it – resignation – has a chance of happening – because President Trump continues to attack and more and more GOP elected officials are beginning to see the light after President Trump brings on the heat.

Rest of article here.
https://www.hillaryis44.org

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sessions either better get on his horse and start showing some kind of worth (anything will do at this point) or get out of the way. The guy has been invisible

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Sessions either better get on his horse and start showing some kind of worth (anything will do at this point) or get out of the way. The guy has been invisible
the guy is getting publicly shammed and I like it cuz the prez is going after the mule who is towing the democratic partie's line.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
the guy is getting publicly shammed and I like it cuz the prez is going after the mule who is towing the democratic partie's line.
I'm trying to be patient. I'm reading (mostly regurgitated Q stuff) and following along but not much beyond more talking and MSM propaganda out there to consume.

mayhem

A different perspective
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Sadly he is now poison, and I don't see any career Lawyer putting their career on the line for Trump.
I would guess 90% of the people at the DoS are never Trump, not necessarily Libs. No matter who the AG is they won't work to bring anyone to justice. The same goes for the FBI, and Trump can't get anyone any good to fill the positions.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sadly he is now poison, and I don't see any career Lawyer putting their career on the line for Trump.
I would guess 90% of the people at the DoS are never Trump, not necessarily Libs. No matter who the AG is they won't work to bring anyone to justice. The same goes for the FBI, and Trump can't get anyone any good to fill the positions.
I wouldn't go that far but I'm not a nevertrumpster so my opinion will vary from others

mayhem

A different perspective
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Let me add: I believe Trump believed that id he won people would fill the streets demanding justice. That didn't happen, they went back to their TV's and left him hanging. Just how I see it that makes any sense.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Let me add: I believe Trump believed that id he won people would fill the streets demanding justice. That didn't happen, they went back to their TV's and left him hanging. Just how I see it that makes any sense.
Now that I agree with. The wussification of America is pretty much complete. Today's Americans are getting what they deserve. You reap what you sow and they haven't got off the couch long enough to sow much

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
K, guy gets pulled over in his car and gets it for jaywalking, yeah sounds like a real winner.
Other guy gets arrested for bank robbery and pleads out to misusing play ground equipment.
Next A-hole gets immunity because he din't get his immunization shots.

And, the session plays on. darn I kind of sound like Q which makes me think that maybe Q is that Q-Wave computer? Don't know don't care but me thinks the little guy from Not Missouri is going home with his tail tucked.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know I'm pissing in the wind here, but I must exercise my feelings anyway. Don't we already know what Kabuki theater the Gov is? Why is it hard to imagine this guy playing his roll to keep the left distracted, fat and happy while the stage is set for Tribunals? If you read DT's books, this guy is ALL strategy. If you think he doesn't want to CRUSH the Deep State then your not paying the least bit of attention whatsoever.

Jul 1 2018
1659Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 35fcbf No.1986153

Jul 1 2018 13:11:28 (EST)
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 35fcbf No.1986043

Jul 1 2018 13:04:40 (EST)F20D6545-C0D7-4A91-ACF7-35688A7D0546.jpeg

Good tracking.
Ask yourself - is this normal?
This is bigger than people can possibly imagine.
Nothing being done?
Q​
>>1986043
Ask yourself - who is filing the indictments?
It would take a very large team to work this quickly.
Who has that kind of manpower?
https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/

Q

mayhem

A different perspective
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I wouldn't go that far but I'm not a nevertrumpster so my opinion will vary from others
Well I pass through a couple of Lawyer sites every day. Most are right side with one being a Libertarian, and that is what they are saying. No one wants to work for him. Way to volatile. Working for him could be career suicide. These are the people who make up the DoJ and they want no part of it, and yes they were asked. No these are no needle dick lawyers, all are tenured professors at high range law schools.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well I pass through a couple of Lawyer sites every day. Most are right side with one being a Libertarian, and that is what they are saying. No one wants to work for him. Way to volatile. Working for him could be career suicide. These are the people who make up the DoJ and they want no part of it, and yes they were asked. No these are no needle dick lawyers, all are tenured professors at high range law schools.
Yeah, its too bad. I thought we had a chance there for a while but not much has happened lately that I can point to and think WOW, that swamp is really starting to drain. I'm trying to stay positive but without fuel the engine coughs and sputters

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Hummm? I paid 300ski-mole-ies to a guy who is a lawyer and he let it slip that he is kind of like me....Politicly not mentally ….get ur mind out of the gutter. Lawyers go where the money is pur-fess-ers stay home and teach stupidity aka "They who cannot do stay home and teach."