• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

No hope for metals, or a 'controlled retreat' by central banks?

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The war on savers and ownership is being curtailed. Inflation and theft of labor are the key for the survival of fiat currency. In other words this is a fight against elderly, and middle aged individuals in the society. When one is young, one has scant regard of how the future unfolds. And the young have the advantage of time to figure out how to survive.

Controlled retreat may have unintended black swan event such as derivatives implosion. Who is going to be the bag holder is the question central banks are arguing about. Would be very curious if the recent geopolitical events are connected to the financial factions.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
the bag holder is the question central banks are arguing about. Would be very curious if the recent geopolitical events are connected to the financial factions.
They are trapped but we will suffer & pay and pay and pay. Like a very bad game of monopoly.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The part I wonder about is the 100 - to - 1 disparity between real (as in: "here's yours, take it") and "I owe you" (but I ain't got any more) gold.

That balloon is way over-inflated...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They'd rather owe you so they can beat you out of it.
:don't    know2: :winks2: