• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Oddball gold coins for sale.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm trying to get all my gold to be fractional as $10 eagles, 20 Franc and Sovereigns. So I'm going to offer a few here today for your consideration, make an offer if the price is too steep. If you pay with PayPal friends and family I'll give you free shipping with tracking. PM me for my paypal address.

SOLD! 1- 2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen's Beasts The Dragon : 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a plastic flip - $1325 (APMEX is @ $1405 today)
At the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, ten heraldic beasts stood guard. The heraldic creatures symbolized the various strands of royal ancestry brought together in a young woman about to be crowned queen.

SOLD! 2 - Mexico Gold 20 Pesos AGW .4823 - $650 (APMEX is at $664 today)
  • Obverse: Viente Pesos surrounding the Cuauhxicalli Eagle Bowl Aztec Calendar or Sun Stone.
  • Reverse: A golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
SOLD! 3 - Mexico Dos y Medio Gold 2 1/2 Pesos AGW .0603 $85 (APMEX is at $93.50 today)
  • Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
  • Reverse: Features 'Dos E Medio Pesos' surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.

Attachments

Last edited:

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Couple of questions Sir Lump. Are you accepting paypud only? If checks are ok would the dos y med ship at the quoted price of 85 also is it just the one or are there multiple for sale? Thanks

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I would do a check or money order for any wookie!
And yes, it's just one, thus the cleaning of the clutter around the pond. Though I might have more, so I'll look tonight when I get out on the pond and see, I had some that were in NGC plastic packs.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Couple of questions Sir Lump. Are you accepting paypud only? If checks are ok would the dos y med ship at the quoted price of 85 also is it just the one or are there multiple for sale? Thanks
Are you also interested in the 2 peso coins in PCGS clamshells? I have another GIMer asking about them.

Also have a local buyer interested in the Queens beast gold.

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lumps I'd like to have it all but would be satisfied with the 2.5 peso. Thanks for the offer Mr.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Message me if you're interested in the dos y medio and the dos peso. I PM'd you about the 2 1/2 coin, but let me know if you want one of the 2 peso coins.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Ok, discount time!
1 oz Queens beast: $1325 PayPal FF payment with free shipping
.48 oz 20 Peso: $625 PayPal FF payment with free shipping

I will be going to my LCS later to see what he'll give me, but he usually only pays 90% of spot.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
PM sent.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gold for $15 under spot! If you like gold, and that's what we have here, gold and not just regular gold, but the best gold, the shiniest, and best, the really great and shiny gold, and people have seen this gold.
Queens' Beast for SPOT - $15 = $1325 What a deal!

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Still at $20 under spot! Gotta be someone that wants a good fishing weight. :D
Happy Friday!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
PM sent