• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

One world government needed to cope with COVID-19, says former British PM

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I want a border fence to keep our children In This Country and away from the human smugglers and cultists, so, Yes, It's For Our Children, Finish The Fence Now!

Besides, I'd rather get fenced in with the likes of you guys than to allow anyone with bad intent to come in...and, we've got enough malcontents of our own to keep us busy for a life time at the moment...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Or do the rulers want closed borders for the common man and completely open boarders for the 1%....

I want a border fence to keep our children In This Country and away from the human smugglers and cultists, so, Yes, It's For Our Children, Finish The Fence Now!

Besides, I'd rather get fenced in with the likes of you guys than to allow anyone with bad intent to come in...and, we've got enough malcontents of our own to keep us busy for a life time at the moment...
The "fence" that keeps us from leaving with our PM's & guns is the "guards" at the border. They have been there for decades, questioning & searching us. When I traveled by air, the IRS was there to ask if you were carrying $10K or more (whose fucking money is it?). Then came the "ball grabbing" TSA. Between the "TSA" & IRS, you can't even take fingernail clippers with you.
When I traveled by auto, the Immigration/customs goons were there to ask me what I was taking into Mexico & where I was going. They even searched my trailer - ONCE. We got into a hot argument on subsequent trips/searches because I quoted their job description to them. The immigration/customs, by federal law, only have authority on ingress & nothing on egress.
I took no chances with these arrogant bastards, I carried a copy of the USC code to show them. They did not like me LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Traveling by private aircraft, we had to land at the US border to "check out", then hop over to Mexico to "check in". On our return trip home, we only had to "check in". Funny, the border goons would make us all get out & they would SPRAY the inside of our airplane with a disinfectant ! They NEVER do that to those returning by auto !
As far as the fence, I agree with Buck rather than Ron Paul. We need a fence to stop the illegals!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
said former PM Gordon Brown.
Oh yeah, the same Gordon Brown who sold half of Great Britain's Gold Reserves and the Gold priced exploded up two weeks later.
Oh yeah he is a credible voice of reason [SARC]

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Well, the CURRENT UK Prime Minister - Boris Johnson (born in US) - has just come down with coronavirus, as well as the Minister of Health - and Prince Charles. Johnson went to a Covid Hospital 10 days ago and shook hands with everybody... Brilliant!
Charles was hob-nobbing with Prince Albert of Monaco recently, who also has corona...
But those guys have access to better care than us...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Well, the CURRENT UK Prime Minister - Boris Johnson (born in US) - has just come down with coronavirus, as well as the Minister of Health - and Prince Charles. Johnson went to a Covid Hospital 10 days ago and shook hands with everybody... Brilliant!
Charles was hob-nobbing with Prince Albert of Monaco recently, who also has corona...
Are they fudge pack'n buddies ? :don't    know2::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Same shit he was saying in 2007 and 2008 when he was advocating publicly for a new world order. Fuck him.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Same shit he was saying in 2007 and 2008 when he was advocating publicly for a new world order. Fuck him.
:2 thumbs up::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
wanna bet a beer none of these snowflakes have any type flu at all?

These little bitches are trying to get some street-cred aka Greta Style...there's no way it can be proved or disproved...

fk them...i hope they live long miserable lives while their children all turn against them and their tyrannical ways...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

I agree Mr. Buck.

I wouldnt have a problem if you were my neighbor...even though you are the self proclaimed village idiot (you shouldnt think of yourself that way).

I think we would have a good time - interesting discussions...

Imagine a community of GIM2 old timers all living together in Galt's Gulch...wouldnt that be something...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oh yeah, the same Gordon Brown who sold half of Great Britain's Gold Reserves and the Gold priced exploded up two weeks later.
Half?

You need better information sources dude...

Just sayin'

:beer:

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Remember those days when gold was hanging in the low 300's, GOLDBRIX!! I went to the Conejo Coin shop in Thousand Oaks and purchased a few gold nuggets for 60 fiats. Took them to work and one guy took a few pic's.

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Half?

You need better information sources dude...

Just sayin'

:beer:
I recall it was a significant portion. Too lazy to look it up tonight.