• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Optics / Scopes

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
EOTech EXPS 3-0: Still The Best Holographic Optic?
Mrgunsngear Channel

Premiered 2 hours ago
I do some shooting with the EOTech EXPS3-0 holographic sight, throw it in a lake, discuss the history of the optic, and how it's performed so far during the review.

EOTech EXPS 3 link: https://amzn.to/2DN0kxI

www.Mrgunsngear.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Vortex Optics Razor HD 1-6x Gen II-E Scope Review
Mrgunsngear Channel

Premiered 28 minutes ago
I do some shooting with the Vortex Razor HD 1-6x Gen 2-E scope, discuss its features, the reticle, and what I think of it overall.

Vortex Optics Razor 1-6x II-E link: https://amzn.to/2KTlNXj

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I would like a good 12x24 \x50, any good prices out there? I have a tasco that power but the eye relief is bad

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
SOCOM's new optic: The Nightforce ATACR 1-8x
Garand Thumb

Published on Dec 11, 2018

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Primary Arms Platinum 1-8x Scope With Raptor M2 ACSS Reticle Review
Mrgunsngear Channel

Premiered 83 minutes ago
Full review here of the Primary Arms 1-8x Platinum scope with Raptor M2 BDC reticle; I do some shooting with it, discuss the details of the scope, and what I think of it overall.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Best Low Price Sniper Scope | High Quality Budget Option | Tactical rifleman
Tactical Rifleman

Published on Dec 14, 2018
Use Promo code tacr5 for a 5% discount! Check them out at: https://www.tractoptics.com

Most of my military career was around sniper rifles. I have a passion for being able to “see” (understand) the ballistics of my bullets, and consider it a “God given Talent.” Some may just consider that being able to do math in my head fast or being able to follow calculation directions from sniper school fast. However, it flows through my veins and I truly live for hitting tactical targets at extended distances under adverse conditions. Day or night, moving or hidden, on the assault countdown;
effective precision fire delivered for the Ground Force Commander, guaranteed. So, here at Tactical Rifleman, I’m passionate about doing my tactical precision rifle stuff and showing the top-end rifles and optics. However, many of our viewers has expressed in comments (I read them all) that I “greatly overestimate the expendable income of most of our viewers,” and I should also cover great “low-priced” scopes. OK, that’s fair. Let’s clear up one thing first; military guys (even retired E-9s) didn’t join the military to make money. Some vets do better than others, but most are content to be normal middle class citizens. A few are upper class and, unfortunately, more than some are lower class (and too proud to ride the system). Why am I bringing this up? Well, because special forces guys LOVE the great gear we use/used in the military, but couldn’t afford to own. So, we would always hunt around for the “Best” low-end equivalent, so we could have our own gear at home. So, viewer requests for us to hunt for cheaper gear is NOT new for us… We have been doing it our whole career. That brings us to this video. I’ve been hunting for a new low price-end precision rifle scope to share with viewers. Everyone knows about the great Vortex scopes and a few other brands, that you can see at every precision rifle match across the States. However, I hadn’t seen much about this new company called TRACT Optics. The company is a couple of guys that left Nikon, and wanted to start their own company with a little different business model… high quality sold directly to the consumers (no dealers) to save the consumer money… or something like that. I’m not trying to put words in their mouths, as I won't let them put words in mine. The Toric MRad is a solid scope so far. I’ve been running it for around 6 or 7 months, only on a 308 rifle. They say it will take .338 LapMag recoil. Hopefully it will, but I have no experience with that yet. I’m hoping to get another .338 (looking for a semi-auto), and will then put this scope through the paces there. Glass on this puppy is top notch, which is more important than hunters think. Turrets are better than many high-end designs. I actually prefer the turrets on this TRACT Toric over my Schmidt & Bender, and those are great turrets too. It’s first focal-plane; which is a MUST, if you are running any kind of hash-marked reticle (MIL or BDC). Anyways, I cover all the details in the video. Sorry it is so long, but I wanted everyone to understand that what makes a scope great is not that it “looks cool” or you can dial it up to “Eighty Power.” Rather, it is the small details that makes a $2,000 scope worth more than a $200 scope. Either you need it or you don’t. Either you can afford it or you can’t. Yes, I love a few of the $3k out on the market right now. However, my daughter’s college isn’t going to pay itself. So, next step down (without getting a $200 airsoft scope) in optics is still pricey. You’re looking at spending over $1k for a few great scopes out there, with all the great features, just not MilSpec. If you are looking for a new Precision Rifle Scope, without breaking the bank; please take a look at the TRACT Optics line; specifically, this Toric MRad. This puppy has impressed the hell out of me.
Thanks for watching, Strength & Honor. TR

Help support Tactical Rifleman by becoming a patron on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/TacticalRifleman
or
by purchasing one of our T-shirts, check them out at: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/Tactical...

Want the same gear as Karl check out the NEW Amazon shop
https://www.amazon.com/shop/influence...

For more go to http://www.tacticalrifleman.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TacticalRifl...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tactical_ri...
Twitter-http://bit.ly/TACrman

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
NEW!!! Trijicon Aurora ACSS - 800m with 5.56 Made Easy! ~ Rex Reviews
TiborasaurusRex

Published on Mar 29, 2019
This new Advanced Combat Sighting System is the best one offered by Trijicon yet! If you're looking for a precise yet highly intuitive reticle solution in a battle proven fixed power scope that will enable you to quickly acquire targets from point blank range all the way out to 800 meters, the Trijicon ACOG 4x32 scope with dual illuminated ACSS AURORA reticle is what you are looking for. These prismatic TA-31 riflescopes by Trijicon have been deployed in military service all over the world for years. They feature very rugged design and construction that makes them shockproof, waterproof, and fogproof. The advanced ACSS reticle on this new Trijicon TA31 4x32 ACOG Riflescope contains integrated leads for moving targets, bullet drop compensation markers out to 800 meters, and precise 5mph and 10mph wind hold-off dots. When chupacabras are whipping through the forest trying to 'get your goat', this Trijicon 4x32 Tactical ACOG Scope with the ACSS Aurora reticle will get you on target immediately with no guesswork involved.

Specifications for Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope w/Dual Illuminated ACSS AURORA Reticle:

Magnification: 4 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
Reticle: ACSS Aurora
Illumination Type: Fiber Optics, Tritium
Eye Relief: 1.5 in
Adjustment Type: MOA
Adjustment Click Value: 0.5 MOA
Field of View, Linear: 36.8 ft at 100 yds
Attachment/Mount Type: Thumbscrew Picatinny Mount
Water Resistance Level: Waterproof
Shockproof: Yes
Fogproof: Yes
Weight: 10.9 oz
Included Accessories: Colt Knob Thumbscrew Mount

Thank you for your voluntary contributions to support operations of the Rex Reviews Project! We hope these videos continue to be a great help to you all!

All the music in this video was created by TiborasaurusRex, an unsigned artist.

Song Titles: Particle Jam, Take Me Home, and She's a Minefield
Music and Lyrics by: TiborasaurusRex
Instrumentation and Vocals by: TiborasaurusRex
Recorded by: TiborasaurusRex

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MARCH-X High master 10-60x56
MarkandSam AfterWork

Published on Apr 5, 2019
Specifications...
Magnification: 10x-60x
Effective Lens Diameter: 56mm
Body Tube Diameter: 34mm
Exit Pupil: 4.11, 0.94mm
Field of View, real: 10.2 ft, 1.7 ft
Eye Relief: 88-99mm, 95-101mm
1 Click Adjustment: 1/8MOA
Elevation Travel: 60MOA
Windage Travel: 40MOA
Focus: Side Focus / Parallax
Distance: 10YD-infinity
Finish: Matte Black
Reticle: Cross-hair , 1/16dot , 3/32dot , 1/8dot , LR-1
MTR-1, MTR-2, MTR-3, MTR-4 and MTR-FT
Total Length: 413mm
Weight: 925g (32.6oz)

Thanks to Stewart for the chance to check this scope out....

Help us bring these videos to you, Support our channel, at this link
http://4aw-store.myshopify.com/collec...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sig Sauer KILO3000 BDX 10x42 LASER Rangefinder Binoculars ~ Rex Reviews
TiborasaurusRex

Published on Apr 14, 2019
These new LASER rangefinding binoculars have an incredible long range ability! Getting ranges up to 1,500 yds on animals, well beyond 2,000 yds on trees, and out to 5,000 yds on reflective targets, these things are an incredible value.

SIG SAUER’s BDX technology able to be paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold.

Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.

BDX - Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing

Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine

HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets

Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7

Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder

Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover angle

Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA

Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition

Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment

Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported

Thank you for your voluntary contributions to support operations of the Rex Reviews Project! We hope these videos continue to be a great help to you all!

Song Title: Particle Jam, Take Me Home, Transient as a Shadow

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Primary Arms 3X Compact Gen II with ACSS CQB ~ Rex Reviews QUICK LOOK
TiborasaurusRex

Published on Apr 20, 2019
These are particularly heavy duty little optics that have built a reputation through the years. Although many SLx optics will be familiar to Primary Arms fans, they are always pushing forward with new generations and adding even more options in response to the demands of new challenges.

The Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope Gen II with ACSS CQB reticle is robust. The low 3X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to yards with ease. For even greater ergonomic modularity, the GEN II features a removable spacer to tailor the perfect height for both AR-15 and other platform rifles.

Features:
Removable spacer allows the scope to be used on a variety of rifle platforms
ACSS 5.56 CQB-M2 reticle has BDC and ranging out to 600 yards with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Winchester
Fully illuminated reticle
Removable M1913 picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
10.3mm exit pupil
31.5ft field of view at 100 yards
2.7" - 3.0" of eye relief
1/4 MOA turret clicks
Incredibly tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
Durable Type II hardcoat anodized black finish
Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
Protected by a lifetime their warranty

Song Title: She's a Minefield, Particle Jam