• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ordering medications without an Rx

Joanner

I have used Inhouse Pharmacy (formerly 4 Corners Pharmacy) for quite a few years with absolutely superb service for ordering meds without an Rx.

A person I know is trying to order from them, but he says they are asking for the Rx and the screen will not proceed without it.

Are there any other reputable online pharmacies you all have delt with?

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just tried to order from Inhouse Pharmacy, and they won't take a credit card. Last time, they took Visa, but now they "need" a checking account transfer. I was happy with previous orders, but now the answer is NO. I will NOT authorize a checking transfer with them. It sucks that there is one less option for getting ordinary prescription drugs, like antibiotics prednisone, and thyroid hormones.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
allmedsdeal.com looks super cheap like 1/3rd of competitors. Their facebook link is dead and only 300 twitter followers. American "testimonials" are broken english and seem like foreigners not americans. Is it legit?

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com has some info regarding the many online places to go and avoid. Also good site with reviews from customers.

The <forum> has a lot of info on payment, how to spot fake pills, country specific issues etc and other issues.

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I need some weiner shrinking pills so's I can button up my jeans.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
never mind... don't need them anymore... just looked at my ex girlfriends picture....

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I would not trust pharmacyreviewer. This site is ran by lowlifes.
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.pharmacyreviewer.com
To each there own and not sure who runs it but the conversations about payments accepted problems or not is worth reading. Most sites are being crushed by processing centers not accepting ( as inhouse states lobiest for big pharma). Inhouse pre echeck was using a chinese processing center and now echeck or wire transfer. BTW Inhouse was how I found out about pharmacyreviewer.com. Some discussion about bitcoin. Current less traceable options are western union or moneygram for most sites.

Just info anyways.

Joanner

The e-check only for USA is new. I ordered from them just a month ago and used Visa.

Thanks for pointing that out.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Inhousepharmacy now takes bitcoins and gives 10% discount for using this payment.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Here is one I have been using for years, https://www.alldaychemist.com I haven't ordered in six months, and I see now that they say they need a script. But I have heard that if you call them they kinda forget about that part if the order is big enough. My orders usually run over $100.00. Never had a issue with them. Takes 18-25 days to get here.

Payment info
We accepts Visa, Check/ Money Orders or you can pay by eCheck (for USA customers only). For larger orders (more than $1,000 USD), we also consider the use of a Wire Transfer/ Check/ Money order however you should contact usClick for Mail before placing such an order.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nobody ever said if they needed dik pills or BP meds. I have a new source that I will only reveal in PM. Best prices on dik pills ever, but you need a MO. I will even recommend which pills work best. They deliver in less than 2 weeks to USA.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just placed a order with https://www.alldaychemist.com and they didn't ask for a script. But again, I'm a returning customer. Here is their toll free # if you wish to give them a call. 1-855-840-0584

I get my COPD meds from them.