• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Oregon Changes Hundreds Of Republican Ballots To “Non Partisan”

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gunna get fugly! Lots more at link.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

HUGE SCANDAL: Oregon Changes Hundreds Of Republican Ballots To “Non Partisan” Denying GOP Voters the Right To Participate In Primary
By Brock Simmons
Published May 18, 2020 at 9:48pm

Disturbing news is coming out of Oregon, as hundreds of people are reporting that their voter registration was switched from Republican to non affiliated without their knowledge or permission.

Oregon is entirely vote-by-mail, and ballots were sent out in the last week of April, and due this Tuesday at 8:00 PM. Many were shocked to open their ballot to find that they were no longer with the party they thought they were with, and they received non partisan ballots. As Oregon is a closed primary state, this effectively denies these people the right to vote in the party’s primary that they thought they were registered as.
This is only reportedly happening to folks who were registered as Republican.

The non affiliated ballots allow the voter to vote for local non partisan races, judge seats, and ballot measures, but they do not get to vote in any of the Republican primary races, which includes two hotly contested Congressional races, along with several state legislature seats, and the Secretary Of State race.

The deadline to update your voter registration in Oregon was April 27th, so it’s too late for any of these people to get the right ballot. Some are reporting that they didn’t even get options for local non partisan races or ballot measures on their ballot, only judge seats. Others are reporting that they straight up received the wrong party ballot. Some are saying they’ve switched their registration back to republican, but then they check again and it’s been re-switched back to non affiliated.

Advertisement - story continues below​

A facebook group called My Party Was Changed Oregon has been started, and hundreds have congregated there to share their stories. Here are a few screencaps of what people are experiencing (personal identifiers have been redacted):

State representative Mike Nearman has been following this and went on the radio with Lars Larson today:

The confusion seems to have something to do with the new-ish Motor Voter law, which automatically registers people to vote who visit the DMV. By default, they are registered as non affiliated unless they either opt out or specify that they want to be part of a party. Except many of the people in this group say they haven’t done anything at the DMV in quite some time, and received Republican ballots in the last election.

Nonetheless, the DMV seems to be the scapegoat in all of this.

Furthermore, as Representative Nearman explains, the elections office is supposed to mail you a little card if there’s been a change in your registration.

A select few of these people were able to contact their county elections office in time, and were able to procure a Republican ballot after going down to the office and explaining the situation. Knowing how crooked and backwards Oregon is, I wouldn’t be surprised if these people end up getting charged with some kind of crime because wacked out democrat attorney general Ellen Rosenblum and Secretary of State Bev Clarno will claim that those folks are somehow illegally voting in the republican primary that they originally wanted to vote in.

If this is happening to you, join the Facebook group and share your story, as this could result in some sort of legal action against the state.

If you believe your civil rights are being violated, you can file complaints with the FBI’s civil rights division and with the federal Department of Justice’s civil rights division.

Here are a bunch more screen captures from that Facebook group, as people tell their stories (click to enlarge):

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Who said mail in ballots were bad?...gosh, a commie state too...huh, must be a misprint.

Like I've said...you show up to vote, you vote, on your way out your name is removed or checkmarked from the all knowing computer and just before you walk out the door, you stick your thumb in purple dye that wears off in 2 weeks to prove you voted.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I walk up to the card table with the the election ladies. They usually know me by sight. They find my entry in their sheets and mark that I am getting a ballot. They give me a ballot and I take it to a marking station. After marking my ballot, I take it back to them and it goes into the MAGIC vote counter.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Disturbing news is coming out of Oregon, as hundreds of people are reporting that their voter registration was switched from Republican to non affiliated without their knowledge or permission.
Orygun government SUCKS, it's the ocean fishing that keeps me here, otherwise, Idaho, here I come !

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And it won't just be going on in Oregon....

BOMBSHELL: Election Official Rigged Election Results For Democrats, Constituted ‘Significant Percentage Of The Total Votes,’ DOJ Says
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bomb...icant-percentage-of-the-total-votes-doj-says/
1/2 the country is fine with this practice if it allows them to win. When it comes to political crimes nowadays , how does DOJ prosecute anyone that doesn't take a plea deal? Only need 1 democrat on the jury to say not guilty.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
name one person who's been jailed for voter fraud

i can't

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
then it's obvious to me, there are no illegalities that are occurring otherwise there would be perp walks all across the country....

sit down and shut up

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
WTF is going on out there Teazz??/

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
WTF is going on out there Teazz??/
Hahahahah, IDK, I do my own thing & fuck'em all. I wish I lived near a beach !
I will be at the coast on the 15th of June thru the 15th of Oct AND I will be on the beach !!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Last edited:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This happened to our neighbors. They brought a new care. The Stealership registered said car with DMV. Our neighbors are now registered as Non Affiliated Voters and didn't get to vote for two key races. They realized this to late. They are trying to fix it before the General election.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar...d-multiple-mail-ballots-for-special-election/
Hundreds of CA-25 Voters Have Likely Received Multiple Mail Ballots for Special Election

Posted at 6:00 pm on May 11, 2020 by Jennifer Van Laar
Ahead of Tuesday’s hotly-contested special election in California’s 25th congressional district a watchdog group has announced that, according to their research, hundreds of voters have received two or even three mail-in ballots in the May 12 contest, which was ordered to be “all vote by mail” by Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Election Integrity Project-California reviewed the voter file for the district, which encompasses much of northern Los Angeles County and the Simi Valley portion of Ventura County. They found:

“773 voters appear to have been mailed two or more ballots each. Five voters, if confirmed, were mailed 3 ballots each. These voters have two or more active registrations under the same names, addresses and birthdates. Those at differing addresses have additional matching factors. Persons mailed more than one ballot can easily vote more than once, since the system has them listed as two different voters. In addition, 82 duplicated voters appear to have moved to a different congressional district, retained their CD25 registrations and were mailed CD25 ballots. Also mailed ballots were 54 people who appear to be 105+ years old.”​
EPICa alerted Secretary of State Alex Padilla, Los Angeles County elections head Dean Logan, and Ventura County elections head Mark Lunn to the problem May 4, offering to provide the data electronically, but as of May 11 the group has not received a response from any elections official.

In a statement EIPCa President Linda Paine said:

“Our organization has been advocating for clean voter lists for ten years. These two elections are examples of what will happen statewide in November unless California’s list is finally cleared of duplicates, deceased, and voters who have moved away.
The lack of response from election officials underscores their focus on access over integrity. California voters deserve and must demand both.”​
CA-25’s special election pits Democrat Assemblywoman Christy Smith against Republican Mike Garcia. One area of the district, Santa Clarita, has seen a rash of mailbox thefts, including from locked community mailboxes, and some voters claim they’ve never received a mail ballot. One bag of stolen mail that was recovered contained at least six mail ballots. This photo was provided to RedState by a confidential source:

Some claim that the rash of mailbox break-ins had nothing to do with the possibility that unvoted ballots might be contained therein and was related to the possibility that unemployment and stimulus checks might be found. (Insert eyeroll.gif here.)

EIPCa will be monitoring in-person polling places open in the CA-25 special election and any possible double votes cast by mail.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ahead of Tuesday’s hotly-contested special election in California’s 25th congressional district a watchdog group has announced that, according to their research, hundreds of voters have received two or even three mail-in ballots in the May 12 contest, which was ordered to be “all vote by mail” by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
Well the Russian hoax failed, the impeachment embarrassment failed, the CV-19 is failing, is this their last hoooorah ? :angry then happy::make happy::don't    know2:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well the Russian hoax failed, the impeachment embarrassment failed, the CV-19 is failing, is this their last hoooorah ? :angry then happy::make happy::don't    know2:
They won't negotiate, they won't bargain, they'll never stop coming until they're dead

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://pjmedia.com/election/jeff-r...ers-received-the-wrong-primary-ballot-n417576
Election 2020
This Doesn't Bode Well for Vote-by-Mail: Many Oregon Voters Received the Wrong Primary Ballot
1590244842870.png

Oregon famously voted in the 1990s to go to a vote-by-mail-only system for all of its elections. In Oregon’s federal and state primary elections this past Tuesday, a number of voters received the wrong ballot. Many center-right observers say that the number of errors has spiked in 2020, and have sought answers to the problem.

Oregon has a closed primary election, meaning that voters who don’t register to vote with a party cannot vote in that party’s primary for state or federal candidates. Anecdotal reports have flooded in that indicate non-affiliated voters have received ballots to vote in the Democratic primary, incorrectly allowing them to vote in the presidential primary.

Additionally, Republican voters have mistakenly received ballots designated for non-affiliated elections, meaning that they could not vote in the presidential primary, or the primary for Congress, Senate, and state legislature.

Oregon Movie Star and Terrorist-Stopping Hero Snags GOP Nomination for Congress

How widespread was the problem? The secretary of state, Republican Bev Clarno, has dismissed the questions out of hand without investigation. The Gresham Outlook reported on Thursday, “The Secretary of State’s office says claims spreading online are ‘misinformation,’ or misread ballots.”

Some members of the Republican Party in Oregon say they received unwanted nonpartisan ballots ahead of the May 19 primary — with allegations flying of a vast conspiracy… or a routine mix-up.
Rep. Mike Nearman, R-Independence, has now launched an investigation into the matter, saying he has collected hundreds of reports of changed ballots from citizens.
“I don’t hear of it happening to Democrats,” Nearman said in an interview. “Either it’s because I don’t talk to Democrats, or it’s not happening to Democrats.”​

The Facebook post by the Outlook garnered dozens of comments refuting the secretary of state’s official line that they didn’t have anything to worry about:

Two of my friends got the wrong ballot. One was an independent who received a Democrat ballot, and the other was a registered Republican who received an NAV ballot.
Amelia Salvador [Republican candidate for House District 50] yes this is what I was saying to you. I’m a registered republican but I couldn’t find you anywhere on our voter information.
Not to mention my oldest daughter got a Democratic voters ballot and she is a republican. This all needs to be fixed.
Two of my grown kids got the wrong ballots! I called the Secretary of State and the elections office. Both denied any involvement, blamed the DMV.
I’ve heard from Ds that had the same. As widespread as the problem is, I’m wondering if someone made an error when importing DMV data.
It is not misinformation I noticed when I got my ballot that it said non partisan and called them they said I changed it to that in 16 and wouldn’t be able to vote anything but that in the primary
Nope they gave me and my husband and daughter wrong one’s
I’m a life long Republican, my ballot came in as nonpartisan. Wife’s also.​

These comments go on and on.

Other voters have reported that their ballots were returned in the mail, and never received by their county elections office. It’s unclear how widespread that problem is, but it seems like this issue has popped up more often than in previous years.

Earlier in May, News Channel 21 KTZV reported on Central Oregon voters with similar complaints:

Jody Logsdon of Redmond said she was registered as non-affiliated for years, until changing her registration to Republican in 2008. She said when she checked online, she noticed her party had been changed back to non-affiliated. She said she changed it back to Republican online, but still received a non-affiliate ballot in the mail.
It’s not just residents of Deschutes County claiming they received the wrong ballots in the mail.
Jessica Maxfield-Walters, who lives in the La Pine area and is registered to vote in Klamath County, told NewsChannel 21 she had a similar experience.
“I checked online afterwards, and it said I was unaffiliated, which was weird,” Maxfield-Walters said. “I thought when you change your party, you get a card in the mail, and I never got a card in the mail.”
Maxfield-Walters said she is not going to vote in this election because she does not feel it is right to vote under a party she did not willingly register with.​

Compounding the problem, closures at county election offices due to the CCP coronavirus pandemic meant that affected voters could not go in and get the correct ballot.

Several voters created a Facebook group to start collecting these stories, and it grew to over 1,100 members since its inception on May 8. Several members of that group noted that their posts on Facebook about the ballot problems had disappeared. Most of them received a fact-check message saying that these claims were rated false by a third party fact checker, similar to this one:

Many voters have called the secretary of state’s office to complain, and have gotten nowhere so far. One member of the Facebook group published their email exchange with the office:

Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 9:39 AM
To: ‘SOS Elections * SOS’
Subject: RE:
Thank you, but your information is not correct. That was the third time I have had to change my party. I did it in 2016 and again last year when I discovered the change.
Thank you for confirming but your system has a bug, it’s not reporting accurately.
Greg *****
From: SOS Elections * SOS [mailto:Elections.SOS@oregon.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 9:20 AM
To: *********
Subject: RE:
Good morning Greg,
Our office received your email expressing concerns that voters’ party affiliation may have been changed without their knowledge. This is misinformation and has not occurred in any instances we have researched for individual voters. Most often a voter forgot how they were previously registered, often years before their recent inquiry, or they changed their party after the voter registration deadline which will not become effective, and not display publicly, until after this election is certified. Any voter who is concerned about their registration or party affiliation can contact our office or their county clerk for more information. County clerk information, and other information about Oregon election law and Vote By Mail can be found here: https://sos.oregon.gov/voting-elections/Pages/default.aspx
I have researched your voter profile and there was a voter registration card submitted in 3/2005 the party selected was non-affiliated.
I want to give you a peace of mind your party was updated on 5/20 to Republican via online registration.​

So far, most similar follow-up inquiries seem to have gone unanswered, categorized as misinformation.
For a state that has used vote-by-mail exclusively for going on 25 years, the number of complaints received this cycle has to cause greater concern than we currently see. Going into an emotionally charged general election in which Donald Trump stands for reelection, many states have considered vote-by-mail as an alternative to regular voting under pandemic lockdown.
Oregon Supreme Court Cancels Reopening, Allowing Governor’s Orders to Stand—for Now
Oregon’s example this primary season should give the rest of the nation pause, at least until these claims receive a proper investigation.

Jeff Reynolds is the author of the book, “Behind the Curtain: Inside the Network of Progressive Billionaires and Their Campaign to Undermine Democracy,” available now at www.WhoOwnsTheDems.com. Jeff hosts a podcast at anchor.fm/BehindTheCurtain. You can follow him on Twitter @ChargerJeff.

By Jeff Reynolds May 22, 2020 4:57 PM EST

Comments

My son did most of his growing up in Oregon, but now has been a legal resident of North Carolina for several years. He has notified our county to that effect, twice, but they have still sent him ballots.

I have heard this is the case with former residents, which is why I have long been opposed to the mail-in vote scheme being implemented in other states.
I do hope that, if the GOP regains the House and holds the Senate and WH, they don't squander that gift and actually take control of elections at the Federal level, so as to stop these shenanigans out in the states. It's obvious that the states, left to themselves, will engage in all manner of election fraud schemes, but what many may not realize is that Congress has the constitutional authority to determine how elections for Federal office are conducted. What that means is that Congress can, in fact, legislate mandatory voter id, proof of citizenship, length of time, if any, for early voting, prohibition on ballot harvesting, restrictions on wholesale mail-in voting, etc. If they hadn't been playing with their toes throughout 2017 and 2018, and had passed legislation for Federal election reform, instead of playing the audit game and then caving to Democrat efforts to obstruct election audits, we would not now be having these debates and worrying about whether the Democrats have a real chance to steal every race this year.

I don't call those innocent errors; I call them fraudulent means to 1) increase number of votes for Democrat candidates and 2) efforts to disenfranchise Republican voters. But, look at what's in charge out there in OR, and it all makes perfect sense.

This has everything to do with voter fraud. The DNC never wants to check election integrity.
ACORN was defunded by congress in 2009 for fraudulent voter registrations.
Judicial Watch has uncovered that over three million people registered to vote than are alive among America's adult citizens.
Last week a Philadelphia judge of elections was convicted of accepting bribes as payment for fraudulently stuffing ballot boxes in Philly’s 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections.

Now, I guess one can figure out what the dems always win in Oregon. Let us say that 500,000 people are registered to vote. Send out 400,000 dem ballots and 100,000 Repub ballots-then guess who will win. Then "The secretary of state, Republican Bev Clarno, has dismissed the questions out of hand without investigation." To top everything off, have a registered Repub refuse to investigate it? The Republicans in Oregon are screwed..

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame