• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Parents Go To Court To Evict 30 Yr Old Freeloading Son

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Parents Take 30-Year-Old Son To Court To Evict Him From Their Home
May 21, 2018 at 11:23 am
Filed Under:Local TV, Talkers

Follow CBSPHILLY Facebook Twitter

ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (CBS) — A couple in New York state is very interested in experiencing empty-nest syndrome so they’re kicking their son out of their house.

Now, a court in Onondaga County is reviewing the case.

Mark and Christina Rotondo say their 30-year-old son, Michael Rotondo, doesn’t pay rent and doesn’t help out.

In several letters, they explicitly told him to get out.

Credit: CBS3/Onondaga County Court.

A series of eviction notice letters spanned the month of February.

Letters addressed to Michael expressed that he was their “guest and there is no lease or agreement that gives you any right to stay here without our consent.”

In a letter dated Feb. 18, his parents offered him cash and advice on how to navigate being out of their home.

“There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you. Get one — you have to work!” said one letter.

The parents’ warnings of eviction went unheeded so they finally filed motions to have the court remove him from their home.

A court filing shows that Michael wants a judge to dismiss his parents’ request.

The court hearing is set for this week.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/05/21/parents-30-year-old-son-new-york-eviction-court/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Professur:
"Just dump his shit on the sidewalk and change the locks. If he tries to enter, shoot the useless fuck."

lol

Don't think that will go over too well with the local authorities.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The parents created this mess from day 1...they never prepared the child to leave the nest and succeed on his own...enablers that allowed him to live at home till 30 yrs of age, while being a worthless POS the whole time. These conversations should have been happening 15 yrs ago!!!

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Wow..... I can't believe these parents were so stupid not to prepare their son for the world. My oldest couldn't follow rules and was kicked out at 18. He is turning 22, has been employed the whole time and now is working on his welding certificate. I think their punishment should be to keep him around for another 30 years......

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
All of my 3 kids were expected to work as they grew up, they all saw getting a job and moving out as a benefit. I can't understand what these parents were teaching their lazy a$$ kid. How can a grown man (kid) NOT want to be successful and have a place in the world?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Get out! Judge sides with parents trying to evict their unemployed millennial 30-year-old son from their family home after he refused to pay rent or do chores

• New York State Supreme Court Judge Donald Greenwood ordered Michael Rotondo, 30, to move out of his parents' Camillus home on Tuesday
  • Christina and Mark Rotondo have been trying to evict their only son for months
  • They wrote him five written notices, when he failed to pay rent or contribute in the household, but he refused to move
  • Michael claimed his parents had not given him enough time to move out, despite their multiple notices and offers of money to help him get a new place
  • He is unemployed and is locked in a legal battle with Best Buy who he says fired him for not being able to work Saturdays

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5758647/Judge-sides-parents-trying-evict-unemployed-30-year-old-son.html#ixzz5GFv23EjY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Wait, he sued Best Buy cause he didn’t want to work weekends. Good grief. The most disgusting part of that is that a lawyer took the case, hoping to blackmail Best Buy for a few bucks.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A guy I used to work with had two girls and a boy. He told them, from the time the were little kids, that he expected them to work as soon as they were legally able and be on their own by the time they turned eighteen. He said it was his job to raise them to be capable and self sufficient and he did that. They were all out of the nest by the time they were eighteen.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The number one thing my mother raised me to be was independent. It helped getting kicked out of the house at 16 too and being told "you got yourself into this, youcan get yourself out of it.

She called it tough love. It was tough and I resented it until seeing my peers not develop true independence.

I just thanked her again on Mother's day for being "strict" with me and granting me that blessing!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
EXCLUSIVE: 'Deadbeat' millennial, 30, who was thrown out of his parents' home by a judge, tells how a bitter row over his own son sparked the eviction, how he dropped out of college because it was too hard and insists he is too busy to get a job

• Michael Rotondo, 30, spoke with DailyMail.com after he was ordered out of his parents' Camillus, New York home by a judge on Tuesday
  • The college drop out said he has lived away from home once in his life, about eight years ago
  • He moved back in with his parents less than two years later, when he lost his job
  • During his brief stint living away from home, he became a father
  • He says his troubles with his parents are connected to him losing custody of his son late last year
  • After losing custody, he says his parents told him to get a job and insurance
  • He said he couldn't because it would compromise his attempts to get his court fees waived
  • A few days after his parents had a court hearing to get visitation of their grandson, Michael says they gave him his first written order to move out
  • Michael refused to leave and fought his parents in court on Tuesday
  • The judge ultimately sided with his parents, ordering him out of their house

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5759301/Deadbeat-millennial-tells-parents-sought-evict-home.html#ixzz5GHFa9O25

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
"Judge sides with parents"...well no sh*t, what judge would actually side with the squatter!?

I blame the parents for allowing the situation to get to this point but they have every right to throw him out. He's a 30 year old boy. It's time to grow up....even if it's the hard way.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"Judge sides with parents"...well no sh*t, what judge would actually side with the squatter!?

I blame the parents for allowing the situation to get to this point but they have every right to throw him out. He's a 30 year old boy. It's time to grow up....even if it's the hard way.
I don't know what to expect from the courts anymore. There's that part of the law that states if you allow something to happen for a long time then you automatically make it the status quo (can't remember the wording or name). Like if you don't remove an unpaying tenent from your rental property and just let them stay, then that becomes the "norm" for some reason...weird.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can understand a young person falling on hard times and has to move home for a bit to get his or her act together. This character lived away from home for two years total out of twelve. My real problem with it is the cost of involving the public court system. Just toss his shit to the curb when he is out, change the locks. Problem solved.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
America’s Most Pathetic Millennial
Mark Dice

Published on May 23, 2018
Order your “Liberalism: Find a Cure” or shirts here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice -

Tip me a buck or two through http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan funded since YouTube is screwing me by demonetizing a lot of my videos.

Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice
Venmo me: @MarkDice
Cash App me: $MarkDice
G-Pay me: Mark@MarkDice.com

Order my new book, "The True Story of Fake News" from Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2qhICdo or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

And checkout my other books! Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice?tag... or download them from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
1527086836700.png
1527086853492.png

He's a 30 yr old child still playing in his room all day. That doesn't happen overnight. Parents have a big part in this.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I can understand a young person falling on hard times and has to move home for a bit to get his or her act together. This character lived away from home for two years total out of twelve. My real problem with it is the cost of involving the public court system. Just toss his shit to the curb when he is out, change the locks. Problem solved.
Exactly. Change the locks, put his stuff on the porch and that's that.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The day after my HS graduation ceremony my father informed me how much my room and board was per month, and that it must be paid within the first 5 days of the month.
I did the same with my two older boys. They paid me for 3 months then moved out. My plan was to save up their payments and then give it back to them as a graduation from welding school gift. They had different plans....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Deadbeat' millennial, 30, says his parents are NOT good people after judge sided with them and evicted him from family home

• Michael Rotondo said he thinks his parents are bad people for forcing him to move out of their home, where he has been living rent-free for a decade
  • Rotondo, 30, spoke with DailyMail.com after he was ordered out of his parents' Camillus, New York home by a judge on Tuesday
  • The college drop out said he has lived away from home once in his life, about eight years ago
  • He moved back in with his parents less than two years later, when he lost his job
  • During his brief stint living away from home, he became a father
  • He says his troubles with his parents are connected to him losing custody of his son late last year
  • After losing custody, he says his parents told him to get a job and insurance
  • He said he couldn't because it would compromise his attempts to get his court fees waived
  • A few days after his parents had a court hearing to get visitation of their grandson, Michael says they gave him his first written order to move out

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5765597/Deadbeat-millennial-says-parents-NOT-good-people-forcing-home.html#ixzz5GPW7uyAd

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The prime reason the voting age should be moved back to 30

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I stayed at home longer than normal (25), but I had a full time job the whole time and brought home food and did the lawn mowing, house painting, wood cutting etc... and when I did move out I bought my house with a 75% down payment and it was paid off in 5 years. I liked living with the parents and they liked me being there. Now I return the favor by living 2 minutes from their house and still help them as they are now too old to do much anymore.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Pizza whore looking for press. You know he would never cut his hair or beard for a job so could not work around food.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
EXCLUSIVE: Mother of evicted millennial's 8-year-old son breaks her silence saying she's scared for her own safety and reveals Michael Rotondo owns a RIFLE she pleaded with police to remove from his possession

• The mother of failure-to-launch millennial Michael Rotondo's 8-year-old son fears the 30-year-old's mental health will deteriorate if he has to live on his own
  • The woman, who works in the beauty business, agreed to speak on condition of anonymity because no one knows Rotondo is the father of her son
  • Rotondo, who has the right to supervised visits but hasn't seen his son in months, admitted that he has had mental health problems in the past
  • He claimed that those problems have been dragged up now as a way to prevent him from seeing his son, claiming that he is being victimized
  • The mother of his son said she had pleaded with police to take his rifle from him, but they have told her there is no cause
  • Rotondo's parents took him to court this week to have him evicted from their four-bedroom house in Camillus, New York, a suburb of Syracuse
  • Rotondo said his problems with his parents really began when he lost contact with his son in September of last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771909/Mother-evicted-millennials-8-year-old-son-breaks-silence.html#ixzz5GbdkG1mS

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
EXCLUSIVE: Mother of evicted millennial's 8-year-old son breaks her silence saying she's scared for her own safety and reveals Michael Rotondo owns a RIFLE she pleaded with police to remove from his possession

• The mother of failure-to-launch millennial Michael Rotondo's 8-year-old son fears the 30-year-old's mental health will deteriorate if he has to live on his own
  • The woman, who works in the beauty business, agreed to speak on condition of anonymity because no one knows Rotondo is the father of her son
  • Rotondo, who has the right to supervised visits but hasn't seen his son in months, admitted that he has had mental health problems in the past
  • He claimed that those problems have been dragged up now as a way to prevent him from seeing his son, claiming that he is being victimized
  • The mother of his son said she had pleaded with police to take his rifle from him, but they have told her there is no cause
  • Rotondo's parents took him to court this week to have him evicted from their four-bedroom house in Camillus, New York, a suburb of Syracuse
  • Rotondo said his problems with his parents really began when he lost contact with his son in September of last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771909/Mother-evicted-millennials-8-year-old-son-breaks-silence.html#ixzz5GbdkG1mS
WTF is wrong with this?

* Mental health issues
* No one knows he is the father...... they do now! More like sperm donor.
* Abandoned son
* Playing victim card
* Take his scary gun he's a wack job
* Does it matter if the house was 2 bedroom or 20 bedroom? GTFO

We also know;
* Don't want a job
* Don't want to grow up
* Don't want to move out
* Don't want to face responsibility
* Don't want to get a hair cut or shave
* Selfcentered and only cares about himself

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Epidemic of Unemployed Adult Men Not Leaving Their Parents Home Explained
Anthony Brian Logan

Published on May 26, 2018
30 year-old Michael Rotondo was taken to court by his parents and given a one-week notices to vacate his parents’ home. He was effectively given an eviction notice. They had previously given him $1,100 and a longer notice to leave. Many different networks have given their reactions, mostly about his appearance and how pathetic he is. But I’d like to go much deeper on the issue which affects a large portion of men in the United States. A lack of desire to press forward in life as men. Peter Pan Syndrome.

The case of Rotondo is nothing unusual in the US, unfortunately. There are plenty of men just like him. Some are actually older and fare worse in their lives than he does. Reasons for this vary but it all boils down to specific character traits. A lack of social skills, lack of job skills, no determination to behave as men, and entitlement issues. In the case of men who grow up in two parent households, it usually boils down to the child being spoiled and as a result, growing up unprepared for the outside world. It’s like a puppy being raised by humans as a child then being released into a den of wolves.

Single mother-led households also play a part in the epidemic of unprepared beta-males. Especially if the boy is the only child or the only boy. What ends up happening is that the mother babies him but also treats him as her man in replace of an adult male husband. So the child grows up having no idea what it’s like to be a man. He thinks he should be taken care of by his significant other the way his mother takes care of him. Irresponsibility and doubt cloud his mind. When the boy becomes an adult, he never commits, going from woman to woman siring several fatherless children along the way.

Ultimately, it’s up to an adult male living at home to figure out his own way. The difficulty of his childhood should be no excuse, but it does explain his thought process. Best way to avoid these types of men being created is to raise them properly from birth. To instill in them values of hard work and masculinity. Without that, they will be lost and without a clear understanding as to how they can find themselves.

Unemployed 30-year-old sued by parents ordered to move out in one week
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/natio...

30-year-old evicted from parents' home speaks to CNN
https://youtu.be/Ut7e-0X8lds

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
InfoWars' Alex Jones gives 'deadbeat' 30-year-old millennial $3,000 to move out of his parent's house after his parents had him evicted by a court

• Controversial conspiracy theorists Alex Jones gave Michael Rotondo $3,000 to finally move out of his parent's New York home
  • Michael flew to Texas Friday for an hour-long interview with the InfoWars' host
  • It's unclear if the money was given for his appearance on InfoWars or as a gift
  • The Rotondos first asked their son to leave in a letter written on February 2

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5776835/InfoWars-Alex-Jones-gives-deadbeat-millennial-3-000-parents-house.html#ixzz5Gk2IaQ9z

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I think it goes alot deeper than that. This is the first generation of males who were given participation trophies for just showing up - not only by the schools, but also their parents. This is also the first generation of males who have figured out en mass that they have been lied to by society and the world, and they realize that they will not be better off than their parents, and that merit no longer has anything to do with getting a promotion any more than being a nice guy will get them a faithful non cheating woman who will not wring them of their last penny in divorce court. They see that they are expected to do all the things men did willingly in the past but that women are not held to their promises in the same way. They are dropping out of a rigged game that they cannot win.