• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Past Lives Thread

New Soul vs. Reincarnation?

• 100% sure I've had past live(s).

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure, but probably did have past live(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have no clue!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Not sure, but believe I am a new soul.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 100% sure this is my first trip here.

• Some other vote, I'll explain in my post...

• Total voters

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I wanted to provide some relevant links but did not find much.. . here's 2 below but science doesn't really address the subject and alternative media and organized religion is all over the map....

Can't remember if we had a thread about this here or in the GIM1 days.

I searched over here the archives but didn't find much. Could be something there, the archive was pretty big at GIM1 but it's growing pretty big here too.
Well now that we're on the subject of new lives which had old lives which are now erased mostly. If anyone saved anything from GIM1 or can find this question already asked here, please link to it.

You will see 2 commonly seen, yet opposing points of view from the 2 links below
(snippets from their websites included as to their beliefs on this exact topic....

Opinion #1 - The below is taken directly from their website...
From
: The Aetherius Society (Aetherius.org) - "Co-operating with the Gods from Space"
https://www.aetherius.org/karma-and-reincarnation/past-lives/

In The Aetherius Society we do not believe that humans reincarnate as animals, or vice versa. There may be exceptions to this – but they are extremely rare.
Life is about learning karmic lessons. You are not going to learn the lessons you failed as a human in this life by being reborn as a rabbit in the next, for example. An analogy might be as follows: if a child fails a French test, what they need is the teacher to explain the mistakes they made in the French test – not a Spanish lesson.
Similarly we are not reborn as plants, or vice versa.

Past lives in Lemuria and Atlantis
We have all lived on Earth for around 18,000,000 years – so we have all had lives in Lemuria and Atlantis, both of which cultures were more advanced than we are today. Some people claim to remember past lives from these periods. This is not impossible, but, due to the colossal time periods involved, it would be a very impressive feat indeed, and is, as such, very improbable.

Past lives as extraterrestrials
There is nothing in Aetherius Society teachings to indicate any reincarnatory interchange between planets (with the exception of the two instances explained below). For example, there is nothing to indicate that it would be possible for you to have lived in the Pleiades in your last life. This would appear to be contrary to the message of the Cosmic Masters to Earth – which is to mankind on this planet as one race, who have been here for some 18,000,000 years.

The only exceptions to the above are as follows:
(1) Prior to our coming to Earth around 18,000,000 years ago, we inhabited the planet Maldek which we destroyed through atomic explosion. This being the case, each and every one of us is from another planet – Maldek. What remains of the physical structure of this planet is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
(2) Sometimes advanced extraterrestrials from the higher vibratory planes of other planets in this Solar System cause a part of their consciousness to be born on Earth in order to help mankind in certain ways. These beings are known as Cosmic Avatars, and include Masters such as Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Confucius, Lao Zi, Moses and St Peter. When their mission is completed, they leave Earth.

#2 - The below is taken directly from their website...
From
: EveryStudent.com - "A Safe Place to Explore Questions About God"
https://www.everystudent.com/forum/reincarnation.html

What does the Bible say about reincarnation?

Q: "Does the Bible talk about reincarnation anywhere? How can we know this is our only life?"
our A: Great question. Beyond the answer given below, we also have an article that discusses this subject: Reincarnation, Karma & Life after Death.
To answer your question, the Bible never mentions reincarnation and in fact states the contrary...

It is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment. (Hebrews 9:27)

If the Bible is correct, then why doesn't God allow for reincarnation? Consider that the idea of reincarnation may be flawed at its core. Reincarnation is the theory that with enough lives, a person can somehow finally get it right and then be allowed into paradise/nirvana. Many people think they are good enough -- already -- for heaven. (They haven't robbed banks or killed anyone.) With reincarnation, the idea is very similar. The only difference is that it suggests that you'll be good enough...eventually.
Why is such a scheme flawed? Because it doesn't take into account the sinfulness of man. The Bible says that the human heart is the most deceitful thing in existence (Jeremiah 17:9). That's pretty bad. It gets worse. The Bible also says that all people have sinned and fall short of God's glory (Romans 3:23), that all have turned from God and gone their own way (Isaiah 53:6), that there is not even one person who does good (Psalm 53:3), and that there is no one who doesn't sin (Ecclesiastes 7:20).
Therefore, what good what it do to come back to earth in a different body? The degree of change would not be enough to make a difference. You live your first life as a sinner who has turned from God, then you come back as a different person who nonetheless is a sinner who turns from God. This endless cycle would give no benefit to anyone.
Since we are sinners, we need forgiveness. Since we all turn away from God, we need to turn back to Him (repentance). This is the consistent message of the Bible.
God tells us to turn to Him for forgiveness and seek Him in order to know Him. If we do that, then heaven begins in this life and can merely carry on into the next life. For He Himself -- not a different place to live -- is what it's really all about.
Even though the Bible refutes reincarnation, it does speak of a resurrection of all people...

"An hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, and shall come forth; those who did the good to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil to a resurrection of judgment." (John 5:28-29)

Here is more Scripture regarding that judgment...

And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it.... And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened....and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds....And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:11-15)

Want to know how to have your name written in the book of life? Sincerely ask God now for His forgiveness. Jesus died for your sins so that you could be forgiven. But to receive God's forgiveness means turning to Him in sincerity and with a commitment of your life. See Knowing God Personally.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Only 2 votes?

Nobody has an opinion or the forum is too in love with how great America is becoming to even bother about such insignificant details.

Or maybe they're too busy making America great. Or maybe they're too busy running from how great America is. Our souls don't matter, what's important is that we're not a shithole country, and that we keep the door closed to any that might want to escape their war-torn shithole.

Should have posted this in the religions board, is there a religions board?

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Thinking out loud here. Could it be that no one gives a shit about about this stupid fucking thread?

Lord knows I don't I'm just posting here so you don't start answering your own pointed questions.

Get a grip man