• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Paul Ryan: Obama Iran Deal 'Starting to Unravel'

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Paul Ryan: Obama Iran Deal 'Starting to Unravel'

By Joe Crowe | Monday, 09 May 2016 12:31 PM

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan criticized President Barack Obama's deal with Iran, in an Independent Journal Review post, in which he said, "Everything the administration told us about the deal is starting to unravel."

Ryan, a Republican congressman who represents Wisconsin, pointed out that the U.S. appears to be reconsidering part of the deal that said Iran wouldn't get access to the U.S. financial system, noting a purchase the U.S. made of heavy water from Tehran.

He said Iran continues to sponsor terror attacks, test missiles with "Death to Israel" written on them, and abuse its citizens' human rights and that regardless of the Obama administration's statements and "stagecraft" to the contrary, "this was a bad deal."

International rules against conventional weapons and ballistic missiles will expire in five to eight years, and within 10 to 15 years, Iran's limitations on plutonium and uranium will expire, leaving "nothing more than a promise" that Iran won't build nuclear bombs, Ryan said.

He aims to prevent the administration from providing more concessions to Iran.

The House speaker previewed the release of an "overarching vision" for national security by Republicans in the House of Representatives, saying, "Our goal is to restore a more confident America."

Special:

The Iran deal has sparked contention since its inception, including New York Rep. Peter King calling it a "hoax on the American people," according to The New York Post.

Ryan had criticized the Iran deal before, saying in The Washington Post that making a deal benefited Iran and would provide that country with "an unprecedented economic windfall."

White House aide Ben Rhodes defended the deal in an article on Medium in which Rhodes said that international monitors have confirmed that Iran is living up to their end of the deal.

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/speaker-ryan-obama-iran/2016/05/09/id/727887/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
From the 'what did you think was going to happen' department...
"Everything the administration told us about the deal is starting to unravel."
I wonder if this won't be the Obama legacy...?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oh, look who's trying to sound like a republican now! I wouldn't piss on lyin' ryan if I happened to notice he was on fire.

/

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You nailed it Irons, Ryan is playing the on any given day I can suck Israel's cock longer than Trump could card. FECK YOU!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
You nailed it Irons, Ryan is playing the on any given day I can suck Israel's cock longer than Trump could card. FECK YOU!
He is also going to lose his seat to Paul Nehlen. Adios traitorous scum.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hope Ryan does some business with the Clitons in the future so he can be added to the body count.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
That deal was as solid as the Syrian cease fire. It smelled from the beginning. I wonder how much Kerry and Obama are getting paid?
Hussein got a mansion in the UAE.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Oblowme house of cards will come crashing down eventually

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
so which is it guys?

you think ryan is wrong on the iran deal?

or you think oatsama is right for doing it?

I side with ryan on this in that the deal is a pos and oatsama needs to hang for hooking us to it without congressional approval

but alas, oatsama will sail off into the sunset, and we will all have to live with the carnage he leaves behind,

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
so which is it guys?

I side with ryan on this in that the deal is a pos and oatsama needs to hang for hooking us to it without congressional approval

but alas, oatsama will sail off into the sunset, and we will all have to live with the carnage he leaves behind,
I concur oh great white bear!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
so which is it guys?

The house controls the purse. Period.
Lyin' ryan could have unfunded this and other things to stop this deal. He could have gone public and exposed his bosses if he wasn't in charge at the time. But no, his job was to offer token resistance to a piece of garbage they had all been paid to pass beforehand.
May his headstone be the backsplash of a pit toilet urinal.

y11.jpg

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Ryan is right in what he's saying out loud but the consensus is that he's posing and posturing

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so which is it guys?

I have no idea if the deal is good or bad. I do know that Israel was knee deep in transporting/selling arms to Iran in the '80s (iran/contra) so don't want to hear any of their bullshit concerns. Like I posted above I see it as a ploy by Ryan to trip up Trump on Mideast/Israel policy going forward.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
appreciate that except it proves my point,

you and I don't know what is in it, nor does anyone but a few select dimwits,

as stated, oatsama did not get congressional approval, he just 'ruled' it as done, which of course is not the way to handle something of that magnitude,

to blame ryan for what oatsama did by edict just doesn't wash IMO

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
this exposes a even larger problem,

where as time goes on, presidents are using decrees and orders rather than the 3 functions of .gov to rule,

it has gotten worse and worse,

and if you think tramp would be hesitant to use such powers, I would argue that is sadly mistaken,

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I in no way give Bozo or Ryan a pass, but here's the deal. The money the Iranians are getting is not taxpayer money. The money they are getting in the deal was their money that was frozen in US banks when the sanctions were originally put into place. The money was only unfrozen in the deal. It is why congressional approval was not needed to "appropriate" the funds thus released.

A month or so back, the Saudis threatened to pull their billions from US markets if pending legislation would allow them to be sued for their complicity in the 9/11 events. If they were found to be liable for monetary damages, their money would be frozen too. Only a dunce would leave their money in US markets with that threat looming.

Just sayin'

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
It is why congressional approval was not needed to "appropriate" the funds thus released.

Just sayin'
I didn't know that part. I still say the spineless pieces of vomit could have done something to stop it.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
which misses the point,

oatsama should not have the power to just issue decrees

especially when you are speaking to 120B

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So? Is some one saying the tire is only half flat?

I say a flat, is a flat, is a flat just like a treaty is a treaty is a treaty.

Members of the Senate could have bucked him on this deal but cleverly Obama redefined a word or two and poof, abracadabra they were mystified.

What a bunch of spineless tit whiners with their crying over spilt milk. And these person is what gets elected to run the country?

Go trump, go.....

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Members of the Senate could have bucked him on this deal but cleverly Obama redefined a word or two and poof, abracadabra they were mystified.

What a bunch of spineless tit whiners with their crying over spilt milk. And these person is what gets elected to run the country?

Go trump, go.....
If I remember correctly we the peasant gave the worthless oxygen robber republicans in DC control of both the house and the senate with instructions to cut the flow of shit coming from the white hut. They did no such thing.
They could have put immense pressure on hussein, bracketed and isolated him but of course they did not.
Kumbaya motherfeckers give us money and vote for us!

Every last one of them has to go.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
so which is it guys?

I think Ryan, as with all GOP RINOs, is an a$$hole. ( Democrats are a given) , trying to salvage whatever is left of his political career. He's already slowly switching gears from denouncing Trump to kissing his ass. As are so many of the pols who denounced him from the get-go.

We wouldn't even be talking about an "Iran deal" if that Texas $hithead "Duh-bya" hadn't started with the WMD fiasco. "Mission Accomplished" my ass. Obama has never been anything other than Bush 2.0

This country is in shambles and we are witnessing the unraveling of 50 years of getting reamed by both parties.

The cockroaches are simply scurrying under the WH refrigerator.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Go trump, go.....
Like I said last year... We don't agree often, but when we do, it is with enthusiasm. :beer:

Scorp: This really covers the POS Ryan's malfeasance. Ryan's treachery/failure covers exactly what you were pointing out: The ominous move of power to the White House.

Either outright treachery or amateur failure by Ryan the POS actively enabled Obama to DECREE an international treaty that negatively affects the safety of America itself.

What the POS says or does now is totally, irrevocably immaterial and moot.

There It Is.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
so which is it guys?

Neither the senate nor house tried to stop the deal, they are all guilty as hell and should be charged with treason, they all fkin lied

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I blame Ryan for exactly Scorpios point - Obozo ain't the king

It's the house that can control the executive via spending restrictions. This deal had way more wrong with it than the money and way more of it was outside the executives authority

And it's the Senate that ratifies treaties.

A lot of disputed points but I think history has shown that if you believ the opposite of what Obizo says you more right than wrong

CLAIM 1: IRAN WILL BE ALLOWED TO INSPECT ITSELF.

CLAIM 2: THIS AGREEMENT PREVENTS THE UNITED STATES FROM PUNISHING IRAN FOR FUTURE VIOLATIONS.

CLAIM 3: BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT CAN UNILATERALLY WAIVE ALL SANCTIONS, THE AGREEMENT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED WHETHER CONGRESS APPROVES IT OR NOT.

CLAIM 4: THE UNITED STATES CAN CONVINCE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO CONTINUE ITS SUPPORT FOR SANCTIONS AFTER KILLING THE AGREEMENT.

CLAIM 5: THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON’T WANT THE DEAL.

CLAIM 6: CONGRESS CAN REJECT THIS AGREEMENT AND NEGOTIATE A BETTER DEAL.

CLAIM 7: MILITARY ACTION IS BETTER THAN THIS DEAL.

CLAIM 8: THE DEAL WON’T WORK BECAUSE IRAN IS GOING TO CHEAT.

CLAIM 9: WE CANNOT, AND SHOULD NOT, NEGOTIATE WITH OUR ADVERSARIES.

CLAIM 10: 24 DAYS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR IRAN TO COVER UP ITS ILLICIT NUCLEAR ACTIVITIES.

CLAIM 11: SANCTIONS ARE INADEQUATE FOR PUNISHING IRANIAN VIOLATIONS.

CLAIM 12: THE IRAN DEAL WILL FAIL JUST LIKE THE AGREED FRAMEWORK WITH NORTH KOREA FAILED.

CLAIM 13: IRAN’S NUCLEAR INFRASTRUCTURE WILL CAUSE A NUCLEAR CASCADE THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST.

CLAIM 14: LIFTING THE UN EMBARGOES ON CONVENTIONAL ARMS AND BALLISTIC MISSILE TECHNOLOGY TRANSFERS TO IRAN WILL EMBOLDEN IRAN AND LEAD TO FURTHER INSTABILITY IN THE REGION.

CLAIM 15: IRAN WILL USE SANCTIONS RELIEF TO PURSUE REGIONAL HEGEMONY AND FURTHER SUPPORT TERRORISM.

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What did Iran do to us? Nothing worse than when we overthrew their government and created a dictatorship.

Saudi Arabia literally flew planes into the wtc and preaches the most radical form of Islam.l and yet we still buy their oil and allow them to invest in America and donate to our politicians.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What did Iran do to us? Nothing worse than when we overthrew their government and created a dictatorship.

Saudi Arabia literally flew planes into the wtc and preaches the most radical form of Islam.l and yet we still buy their oil and allow them to invest in America and donate to our politicians.
Iran, Russia and Assad teamed up to kick the crap out of ISIS so obviously they ain't all bad. Or maybe that is why neo-scum say they are bad.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well hmmmm?

Me been think'n that as this ain't a treaty this Iran thing but an agreement.

This means the amerkin ppl are not bound by this, so......bombs away in the future.