• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Police Are Private Contractors For A Private Corporation

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Police Are Private Contractors For A Private Corporation

http://www.4shared.com/folder/Cf3nOqpi/NCtrafficcase.html

The United States Constitution Article IV Section 1 “Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State.” * January 19, 2011 Judge May’s Conclusion of Law was that the Dallas Police Department and the North Carolina Department of Transportation are both private entities that do not fall within the executive branch of State government. This decision was upheld in judicial review by judge Ridgeway. This means that every police department in the country is a “private entity,” in other words, they are private contractors and private-for-profit businesses. So if a Wackenhut security guard driving an armored car pulled you over and tried to give you a ticket what would you do? "Governments descend to the Level of a mere private corporation, and take on the characteristics of a mere private citizen...where private corporate commercial paper [Federal Reserve Notes] and securities [checks] is concerned. ... For purposes of suit, such corporations and individuals are regarded as entities entirely separate from government." - Clearfield Trust Co. v. United States 318 U.S. 363-371 (1942) What the Clearfield Doctrine is saying is that when private commercial paper is used by corporate government the Government loses its sovereignty status and becomes no different than a private corporation. Government is bound by the rules and laws that govern private corporations so if they intend to compel a living man or woman to some specific performance based upon its corporate statutes or corporation rules, then the government, like any private corporation, must be the holder- in-due-course of a contract or some consenting agreement made with full disclosure between it and the one upon whom demands for specific performance are made. The government is required to enter the contract or commercial agreement into evidence by due process before trying to get the court to enforce its statutory demands. Every so-called city, county, State or Federal government entity (courts, police, taxing agencies, etc.) you can think of are listed on manta.com which belongs to Dun and Bradstreet and are traded on the stock market. Real governments do not trade on the stock market. Governments are supposed to provide public services.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Universal_Numbering_System The Data Universal Numbering System, abbreviated as DUNS or D-U-N-S, is a system developed and regulated by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), that assigns a unique numeric identifier, referred to as a "DUNS number" to a single business entity. DUNS users include the European Commission, the United Nations and the United States government.

Your thanks are assumed. Please stop wasting bandwidth with: "Thank you", "I agree", Dito, Precisely!, Well put!, etc. Transcripts at; http://www.4shared.com/dir/19018661/440bf21/sharing.html Questions? Have you checked the Files section at; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RedemptionByMethod/ “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” — Benjamin Franklin

Attachments

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So if a Wackenhut security guard driving an armored car pulled you over and tried to give you a ticket what would you do?
Oh, Oh, OH mister kotter I have the answer.....cuz this just happened to me. I was attacked by the mall cop but not on mall property. Not kidding, f this is funny!

K, short story long so burn a number or pour that scotch cuz this is good.

Was traveling to mile post 176 or 167 on hwy 20 but I was still on hwy22 and dropping into sisters. Along about the Deschutes county line I pass a something in a turn out. And, the something starts its rig up, gets behind me and it's all reds and blues.... So I pull off the right of way and the first words I said were "why did you arrest me?" The look on its face was priceless so I spoke, "you stopped my freedom of movement."

So, I was asked for my drivers license...and, I said "ain't happening." Was asked for papers so I dug....drat's were not no papers...and I had just found out I was running commando...did not have anything but my clothes.

So anywhoos, the thing goes back to its commercially supplied rig and pops back out with a DWS summons, a 444usd DWS summons....then get this.

The thing tells me and he does point as he does it: "I am going down this way." which is code for fuck off and be on your way. Me? I point to the wide spot on the other side of the road and say, "Me? I am going over there." I mean come on I just got arrested for no license plate light and had an arrest article place on me for DWS; you think I am going anywhere in the dark now?

So I got in the back and delved into the beer and drank it as fast as only I could till I passed/went to sleep. So went to east of Burns and seen the horsie trailer and figured this explore did not have enough braking power to drop over the pass, so I left it......I know, I know, travel 600 miles and wind up with a hurt butt, right? Wrong!

Upon being back where I hang my hat and contemplating said butt hurt I receive a letter which states...."do to internal errors charges are dropped."
WTF? Is internal errors? Seems BLACK (butthurt) BUTTE RANCH is unincorporated, it is a time share place. In fact if you own one of those timeshares you can say "I own BLACK BUTTE RANCH." Just look it up. So, the mall cop got me and, and...f...here is the funny part.

I had already sent in a motion to dismiss for lack of 'due process." And then I find out the cop ain't a cop and I have notified the district court I will be in to defend that which should not be defended.....shit..or is it prosecuted?

OH gheehawdies….do I have a TORT claim....

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
could be driving while stuuupid….but the fact is I was traveling as no one was paying me to be in the rig so I was not driving or operating.

Thing is when you look and see some guy or girl in a tractor or combine and even a skidder yarding logs they are being paid to sit in that seat so they are operating or driving, as the words are interchangeable, and if you own the equipment then you are not driving or operating because you are not getting paid. Come on you cannot pay yourself as someone has to pay you for your work. So to put this in perspective.....ALL you dick beaters! Do you pay yourself $20 bucks every time you beat off!!!?!!!

Think about it! * I am so getting banned for this analogy *

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter