• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
6B757AC5-5991-4989-BA7E-75EEB35F1DAE.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Now this is a place to open a coffee shop. 100 cars in line about 20 can charge at a time for an hour each or so

in the 70s, we did odd even days at the pump and the lines sucked and the Carter gas cris sucked but it didn’t take a whole day to fill up

Last edited:

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That would be a garage sale in northern Minnesota.
I’m originally from the Iron Range in northern MN. It would probably be a “rummage sale”. or auction maybe?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely. I see a masked person and think, "Idiot."
I actually speak to them and remind them that Fauci himself said the 1918 Epidemic was made worse because people wore masks. That leaves them speechless, so I finish with: "Your mouth and nose excrete waste products just like your underwear sees. You might as well be wearing your used underwear."

Run that a dozen times or more. I did have one success: The guy looked at me (he had his mask off his nose already) and said, "That's it. I'm done with this crap." -- and tossed the mask in a waste bucket.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Now this is a place to open a coffee shop. 100 cars in line about 2.0 can charge at a time for an hour each or so

in the 70s, we did odd even days at the pump and the lines sucked and the Carter gas cris sucked but it didn’t take a whole day to fill up

(*snork*) O RAFFS!! California?! Land of the ubiquitous Lane Jumper Horde? Any soul that drove a freeway knows that in California, a twenty-foot advantage is worth a Teo Fabi-level lane change.

Coincidentally, about the length of the snoozer/ slow-reactor's car ahead that has not pulled up to the bumper of the one in front of him in the waiting line...

How long before the first Line Jumper murder? devil:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I actually speak to them and remind them that Fauci himself said the 1918 Epidemic was made worse because people wore masks. That leaves them speechless, so I finish with: "Your mouth and nose excrete waste products just like your underwear sees. You might as well be wearing your used underwear."

Run that a dozen times or more. I did have one success: The guy looked at me (he had his mask off his nose already) and said, "That's it. I'm done with this crap." -- and tossed the mask in a waste bucket.
There is no saving idiots. They do what they do.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dr. Malones friday funnies

Truncated

1663936369584.png

• The comic strip was booted from a 77 different newspapers and publications owned by Lee Enterprises
  • Cartoonist Scott Adams said that some newspapers voiced concerns after receiving complaints about his comic content
1663936605214.png

1663936664141.png

1663936787387.png

22222.png
\

1663938613379.png

1663936817679.png

1663936855614.png

Moar

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
While correct, it is somewhat harshly judgemental. Many just did not have enough information in the time allotted to make a crucial decision.

When you are in the grass and hear something coming, you can dodge this way and stay out of sight, or dodge that way and get starched. You do not have enough time to check it all out properly, so you make your choice. Some dodged that way, and guessed/chose the deadly way.

I feel devastated for them. By the time they had enough REAL data, they were worm-veined casualties.

This in no way assuages the self-inflicted Darwin-prize-level guilt, stupidity, and consequences of those who chose, and then stuck with their choice to this day. Just like the ones in ranks in Sobibor when the wires went down. Obedient unto death.

All the jabbed/doomed for whatever reason result in a perfect case-file example of how life ain't fair, and how natural selection does not give a single flying fuck whether it is fair or not.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Thought of another thing -- You can bet your immortal soul that there are a LOT of betrayed, deeply pissed to the bone folks out there that went in good faith with what the authorities swore to and now are watching their friends die. They are nowhere near as hesitant to go to the mattresses as they were while they still believed.

Now, betrayed, many assess that they have less time to lose and less time to get even.

Betrayed people make terrible, terrible enemies. That statement above might have an addendum:

"Take them down with you."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Those inserts are made out of fudge...they are available in difference shapes and sizes...the gerbil is the big seller.
So you're saying their 'edible' too?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
42bb5a5fab2b3a65.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode