• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Prince Andrew’s Ex Threatens to Expose Elite Pedophile Network

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
She’ll commit suicide in 3... 2... 1....

Sean Adl-Tabatabai Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Prince Andrew's ex threatens to expose VIP pedophile network

Prince Andrew’s ex-girlfriend has threatened to blow the whistle on an elite pedophile network involving Jeffrey Epstein, the British Royal family, Bill Clinton and others.

04C1F952-1880-4597-95EB-A22AD6D0FE86.jpeg

43-year-old Lady Victoria Hervey is considering publishing a tell-all memoir about her time with the prince and his depraved friends – something that could threaten hundreds of powerful VIPs implicated in the Jeffrey Epstein child sex scandal.

Lady Hervey recently confirmed that she been the target of Epstein at his New York ‘House of Horrors,’ in an interview with ITV.

Anewspost.com reports: According to the Sun, there are many details about Epstein’s friendship with Prince Andrew that she has not shared with the public, but is hoping to share in the book. An anonymous source close to Hervey told The Sun that there is “a lot that she has never revealed about the Royal family,” adding that “She’s done many interviews but has always kept many things under her belt.” However, with all of the media attention around the issue and all of the major threatening characters in the drama either dead or on the run, she feels that now is the time to tell everything she knows.

The source indicated that Hervey was recently given a “lucrative offer” from an anonymous book publisher, and that she is strongly considering taking the deal.

Hervey and Prince Andrew dated briefly in 1999, and although a romance was never sparked between the two, she became a trusted part of his inner circle, which is why she came into contact with Epstein and his entourage from time to time. In interviews since Andrew’s disastrous appearance on the BBC, Hervey has still been defensive about the prince’s role in Epstein’s crimes, and has even taken issue with how the young girls who have made the allegations are being portrayed as victims in the media.

Hervey claimed that “these girls were living the high life,” because of the lifestyle that they were given access to. Hervey claimed that “trafficking” is not the proper term to describe what happened to these girls, because they were not held in cages or chains. However, despite her defense of the prince, she still openly admits that many of the accusations against Epstein are true, so this book, if it does get published, will likely have plenty of incriminating evidence about the prince as well. With such an enticing offer on the table for Hervey, chances are slim that she will turn it down.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
so, couldn't mr princy boy just buy the manuscript and all rights to the story?
surely he could afford it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hervey claimed that “these girls were living the high life,” because of the lifestyle that they were given access to. Hervey claimed that “trafficking” is not the proper term to describe what happened to these girls, because they were not held in cages or chains.
I’ve always thought this to be the case.

Live the high life all I got to do is let some old guy make me feel good all over....

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hopefully Lady Hervey travels alone and charters a private plane. I would hate to see a bunch of innocent people killed because whatever this woman rides or flies in is going to fucking crash, explode and burn. Real soon.

:blew up:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Live the high life all I got to do is let some old guy make me feel good all over....
While it may be so...it doesnt excuse the behavior.

The line of demarcation is clear. Any man that is involved with a girl under the legal age of consent is committing a horrendous crime.

Now - having said that...in my opinion - there is a world of difference between a girl that is say 17...and a girl that is 14...or even younger.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I’ve always thought thia to be the case.

I said as much in some thread around here. Maybe the 60 minutes interview.. These bitches be out there cashing in. In the US age of consent is 15 -17 depending on the state.
Hard to imagine that many of the parents weren't aware of what was going on as well. Your kid isn't traveling all over the world on a private jet with wealthy elites and you don't know about it.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
its one thing if a 14 yr old girl is "doing dude" and, she gets to walk away after all is said and done, AND there is no influence to continue this 'practice'

but that's not what's happening at all

Servitude doesn't have to come at the end of a whip, sometimes it can come from the fear inside the mind

Pedophilia is wrong, there are no exceptions and some may want to reconcile themselves to the fact, the girl is a child and if women are mental wrecks throughout adulthood, imagine what their young mind is like...fragile is an understatement

You Broke A Girl!

write that on your headstone, should make your momma's proud

seriously, think a bit...this is Rape!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Any man that is involved with a girl under the legal age of consent is committing a horrendous crime.
Depends on what the laws are in each local.

I suspect Epstein's Island was in a zone where 'legal' age is different than in the US.
Probably why they did it there...?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why not just come out with it....... what's this "threatens" all about? Want paid off? Your going to get bumped off.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Why not just come out with it....... what's this "threatens" all about? Want paid off? Your going to get bumped off.
The more she can build it up, the biggest the hush payment will be.

The more she can build it up, the biggest the hush payment will be.
ZZZZZ,

True. But, sometimes hush money is paid in the form of a fee paid to a hit man and the whistleblower gets nothing but a bullet in the back of the head.

I would so love for every one of these child rapists to be exposed.

Snoop

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
ZZZZZ,

True. But, sometimes hush money is paid in the form of a fee to a hit man and the whistleblower gets nothing but a bullet in the back of the head.

I would so love for every one of these child rapists to be exposed.

Snoop
Specifically, the two MS13 perps that took out Seth Rich...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Time grows short for the Royals!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
How about NY City, where a lot of the shenanigans also took place.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
then there's New Mexico...Epsteins Rape Ranch that doubled as a DNA hot spot

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
17 there as well.

here's the age of consent laws from around the world.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

IMO 16 should be the universal age of consent. If you have done such a piss poor job of raising your child that they cant think for themselves by the age of 16 then you failed as a parent.

When I was 16 I moved out and moved in with a woman that was 26.. Rich girl too. In 1980- her daddy was worth about 10 million. I don't feel used or victimized and don't have any regrets.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

....Until his money ran out or the girls looked too old.
:summer: :bomb: :make happy 2::blew up:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Didn't they find a compound with kids out there in NM that got cleaned up / destroyed in record time?

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
so, couldn't mr princy boy just buy the manuscript and all rights to the story?
surely he could afford it.
Oh god no, they are British... basically born in the right family but damn near broke most of the time! Dime a dozen in old blighty!

:dduck:

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This things just goes from bad to worse most days...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
17 there as well.

here's the age of consent laws from around the world.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

IMO 16 should be the universal age of consent. If you have done such a piss poor job of raising your child that they cant think for themselves by the age of 16 then you failed as a parent.

When I was 16 I moved out and moved in with a woman that was 26.. Rich girl too. In 1980- her daddy was worth about 10 million. I don't feel used or victimized and don't have any regrets.
You slut.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter