• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Proof of Google Censoring Search Engine Results.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
G-khan posted this video he found on youtube alleging outright blatant censorship of search engine results by Google/Youtube. This is being accomplished by stripping keyword tags from search results. To be clear, this isn't merely an accusation that anyone has to take at face value. Anyone that wishes can confirm this censorship for themselves in only a couple minutes. The extension called "keywords everywhere" can quickly and easily be added to chrome or firefox and will then show keyword tags for each search engine result...save those search engine results that have had their tags stripped. After roughly 200 searches I've found only TWO results that meet this criterion. Irrespective of your opinion of any particular topic, we should all be opposed to this kind of overt censorship by the world's leading search engine result provider.

Likely we've all heard about Alphabet/Google's drive to de-monetize alternative media sources on youtube. This has been going on for over a year now...and this seems to be the next step where they simply control search results by hiding the information they'd like from you. This shouldn't be okay with anyone.

Dorje Daka
Published on Nov 18, 2018(11m13s)

Hiding Flat Earth… In this video I will show you further proof that Google/YouTube are in fact hiding flat earth videos. I will prove this in this video by showing SEO techniques and how they should be used in Google ranking but unfortunately are not of any use when it comes to flat earth content.

KeywordsEverywhere.png

OperationFishbowl.png

OperationNorthwoods.png

GeoidEarth.png

FlatEarth.png

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I've used it. It doesn't work with keywords everywhere, though it does provide less biased search results.

The problem is that Google is very firmly entrenched as *THE* search engine at this point...and people will not be easily pushed off Google. Those that are will likely be pushed to Bing or Yahoo...which are also vulnerable to tampering.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Personally I can remember the days when if you wanted to find reference to obscure information that you were interested in, it involved hours, days sometimes, of research through the stacks in the Suzzallo library. Now, just a simple goggle search brings you thousands of references that you can sift through and develop an understanding of the concept, theory or philosophy that you are interested in. And you don't have to even leave the comfort of your home.

With all it's failings and shortcomings who, in their right mind, would want to go back to the paper book search days? Really? To me it now seems like I have plethora of information at my fingertips. With all the complaints about censorship I can only say that it seems we have only two choices to rectify that; start your own search engine company, or let dot gov regulate it like they do telephone and electric companies.

JMSO
BF

ps — thanks sol for the little clue you included there on Geodesic earth. I didn't know anything about that. Now I have a small insight into the workings of the world that I never even thought about before. (thanks to you and goggle)

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'd personally rather not let the public see the fact that we're debating the shape of the Erff in 2018.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Really enjoying how you guys seem to be okay with censorship AS LONG AS that which is being censored is something that goes against your own personal beliefs. LMAO

With all it's failings and shortcomings who, in their right mind, would want to go back to the paper book search days?
This is just a strawman argument...nobody suggested anything of the sort.

Funny though that not a single one of you has been bothered to try it out and prove it wrong...or at least haven't admitted to doing so. lol

Hey what's a few minutes of your time compared to proving for yourself that the world's largest search engine is intentionally hiding information.

ps — thanks sol for the little clue you included there on Geodesic earth. I didn't know anything about that. Now I have a small insite into the workings of the world that I never even thought about before. (thanks to you and goggle)
Nothing to do with Google...the information is on the Internet. Google is simply a portal to sort that information. The only reason you didn't know Earth is allegedly shaped like a potato is that you could never be bothered to find out.

GeoidPotatoEarth.png

Not questioning why you believe what you believe makes you vulnerable to manipulation. ...but you go right on believing "big" G is a constant because some guy allegedly "weighed the world" using fuzzy mathematics. LMAO

I'd personally rather not let the public see the fact that we're debating the shape of the Erff in 2018.
There is no such thing as settled science. If there was then you'd KNOW that Earth is a flat disk with a dome over it.

Hiding information is never okay.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Really enjoying how you guys seem to be okay with censorship AS LONG AS that which is being censored is something that goes against your own personal beliefs. LMAO

This is just a strawman argument...nobody suggested anything of the sort.

Funny though that not a single one of you has been bothered to try it out and prove it wrong...or at least haven't admitted to doing so. lol

Hey what's a few minutes of your time compared to proving for yourself that the world's largest search engine is intentionally hiding information.

Nothing to do with Google...the information is on the Internet. Google is simply a portal to sort that information. The only reason you didn't know Earth is allegedly shaped like a potato is that you could never be bothered to find out.

View attachment 116817

Not questioning why you believe what you believe makes you vulnerable to manipulation. ...but you go right on believing "big" G is a constant because some guy allegedly "weighed the world" using fuzzy mathematics. LMAO
Once again Senor Sol, IT WAS A JOKE...sort of.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I know misty...you show up in all these threads to share your "sense of humor".

You've made it crystal clear that you've complete faith in any information that comes from anyone that can provide credentials as a "scientist".

...except science isn't based upon faith, is it? Science is based upon empiricism. It doesn't require faith in scientists...it requires empirical evidence.

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thanks for your compliment.

However you created strawman arguments to ignore the thread topic.
With all the complaints about censorship
It is NOT a complaint about censorship. It's PROOF of it.

You can verify the proof in less time than you've spent posting cartoons and strawman arguments. Have you done so yet?

Can you be bothered to ask WHY google would intentionally hide this particular information? ...or does that also infringe upon your belief structures too much?

Let's say for instance BF is the king of the world and wished to hide lots of land. What would be the best way to keep people from discovering this hidden land? ...or even knowing in which direction to search? What if, for instance, you convinced people the world is a spheroid? Then you can simply claim that all the land on that spheroid is accounted for...right?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know misty...you show up in all these threads to share your "sense of humor".

You've made it crystal clear that you've complete faith in any information that comes from anyone that can provide credentials as a "scientist".

...except science is based upon faith, is it? Science is based upon empiricism. It doesn't require faith in scientists...it requires empirical evidence.
No. I made it clear that the shape of the earth is easily provable in a myriad of ways and that you are intellectually dishonest on the subject.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I know you don't. ...because it would cause you to challenge your own belief structures.

...which explains PERFECTLY why you're here posting in a thread saying "I DON'T CARE" about the topic of the thread. LMAO

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've used it. It doesn't work with keywords everywhere, though it does provide less biased search results.

The problem is that Google is very firmly entrenched as *THE* search engine at this point...and people will not be easily pushed off Google. Those that are will likely be pushed to Bing or Yahoo...which are also vulnerable to tampering.
With all due respect sir, I don't really care what other people use. I swore off Joogle a while back as a matter of principle and am getting used to DDG!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Which also doesn't address the topic of the thread.

We both know Google/youtube is the go to for the vast majority of humans. Evidence of overt censorship should be cause for concern, but all anyone has said here and elsewhere thus far is "I don't care". Perhaps when topics they DO CARE ABOUT are overtly censored then their tune will change.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I know you don't. ...because it would cause you to challenge your own belief structures.

...which explains PERFECTLY why you're here posting in a thread saying "I DON'T CARE" about the topic of the thread. LMAO
And what is it that "I don't care about"?

Laugh yer ass off all you want, but I don't care if this is "Proof of Google Censoring Search Engine Results."
WGAF?

BF

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I KNOW you don't care.

You've said already that you don't care about censorship. You were unaware about the alleged gravitational map of Earth...because you never cared about that either. I mentioned a guy "weighing the world" and you doubtless neither know what I mean and also don't care about that.

You will continue saying you don't care about anything that doesn't corroborate your own belief structures. That's how belief structures work and how they're the opposite of science...which requires objectivity/skepticism.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Of course Google is going to censor it's searches. Why is this even a concern for you? They are a non-gov company and thus can censor all they want.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Of course they are? lol Why of course they are? ...and aren't the topics censored then of increased curiosity? They certainly are to me.

Why would google risk their own credibility/trustworthiness to hide information about something so allegedly insignificant?

I never said Alphabet doesn't have the right to censor information, I said only that they ARE doing so and there's definitive proof of it. That makes them less trustworthy imo and also makes me curious why they're censoring this particular information.

They're not trying to hide de-classified CIA information, hollow Earth information, diamond Earth information, prism Earth information...etc. Only flat Earth information. Why?

OperationHighjump.png

Last edited:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Google has no responsibility to you or any other human on the planet. They are a Private company and are for profit only. They can do anything within the law that the share holders can stomach and that includes censoring searches.

There is an old saying " don't believe everything you read".

Topic's of censoring don't matter, because next week they could censor dinosaurs!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Topic's of censoring don't matter, because next week they could censor dinosaurs!
Oh they "could" censor something else. I see. Well that's very interesting. Let me know if you find censorship of any other topic please.

Again, I never alleged they do not have the right to hide information. If you're not the least bit curious WHY they're hiding this particular information then that's your decision to make. It doesn't change the FACT that they ARE hiding THIS information.

Bestiality.png

Last edited:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Maybe there is just not enough "credible" information on our Planet being Flat. So hence the Censoring/Non existent info on the subject.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You will continue saying you don't care about anything that doesn't corroborate your own belief structures.
Are you female?
Sounds just like the black or white choices most of them give; you're either 100% white or 100% black. There seems to be no granularity in your world view, people are either on your wagon or fighting to pull you off. Can someone just 'not care' about the things that you find most distressing? I have my beliefs just as you do.

Prove to me that you're not female.

BF

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, I know this thread will eventually be made to be about me...so that you guys can ignore the actual thread topic. LMAO

Maybe there is just not enough "credible" information on our Planet being Flat. So hence the Censoring/Non existent info on the subject.
Are you kidding? Every ancient culture thought Earth was flat. To this day, Christian biblical interpretation includes a flat non-moving Earth. There are millions of webpages devoted to this topic. There's a wiki on flat Earth history. Hello...

HistoryOfFlatEarth.png

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Can someone just 'not care' about the things that you find most distressing?
You know what I do when I encounter a thread I don't care about? I simply move on.

You're not showing symptoms of not caring about this thread. You're demonstrating a deep dislike of this thread...just as you do in every other thread where pseudoscience is questioned.

I know you'd like to make this thread about me...but it isn't. I'd like it very much if you'd simply prove me wrong...but you just keep saying you "don't care" about the thread topic...each time you post in the thread. Which is rather amusing.

Why is google censoring THIS particular information? Is it to protect children from dangerous information? Well no...because NAMBLA has been to court to assert their rights to freedom of speech...even going so far as to assert their rights to discuss information about how best to lure children into situations that make them easy prey. Does google censor THIS despicable information? Well...no actually...

NAMBLA.png

I know...you DON'T CARE.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
We both know Google/youtube is the go to for the vast majority of humans. Evidence of overt censorship should be cause for concern, but all anyone has said here and elsewhere thus far is "I don't care". Perhaps when topics they DO CARE ABOUT are overtly censored then their tune will change.
The "vast majority of humans" are lazy simpleminded sheep who would only junk up these forums with their nonsensical drivel.

Uncensored and unfiltered information is readily available online - - but if you're a dumb lazy fuck who refuses to search beyond google, you're not going to find it.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Yeah, I know this thread will eventually be made to be about me...so that you guys can ignore the actual thread topic. LMAO

Are you kidding? Every ancient culture thought Earth was flat. To this day, Christian biblical interpretation includes a flat non-moving Earth. There are millions of webpages devoted to this topic. There's a wiki on flat Earth history. Hello...

View attachment 116831

Of course it's all about you, princess. Nobody wants you getting upset and jumping off the edge of the earth, so we're trying to talk you off the ledge.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The "problem" is NOT that people AREN'T searching this topic, the problem is that people ARE searching this topic. This particular search has a volume EIGHT TIMES HIGHER than all the other searches I've demonstrated in this thread...combined.

FlatEarthVolume.png

You guys may not care, but others sure do...and google knows it. That's why they're censoring this particular topic.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Of course it's all about you, princess. Nobody wants you getting upset and jumping off the edge of the earth, so we're trying to talk you off the ledge.
Thanks cupcake, but I'm good thanks.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Proof, proof, proof.
I'd like to see you prove just one thing.
go ahead, try...

But, of course, because of my relentless obfuscations, you will dismiss my 'thinking' experiment like you do all the other suggestions I have made.

u-toobs, bullshitt science, and edumacated people's opinions is a wonderful source of data.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I can prove without a doubt that your belief in the spinning water-pear model is NOT based on scientific methodology.

Never have you ever witnessed a spinning rock covered in water rotating in vacuum space. ...and you never will.

You simply believe it's possible because you were told to do so. In order to believe that, you must by extension believe that gravity is a fundamental "universal" force/not force. You've no empirical proof of this concept either, but you believe it. You believe in Newtonian gravitational theory AND relativity and you simply ignore the conflicts between them as well as the fact that you cannot prove empirically that either are correct.

You ignore evidence that conflicts with these beliefs and you do this to defend your own beliefs. You'll ignore the topic of this thread while continuing to post in this thread because you'd like me to stop talking about things that cause you discomfort, but I will not do so.

Never have you witnessed gas pressure existing without a container...but you MUST believe it's possible anyway...because you believe in spontaneous gravitational accretion...despite a complete and total lack of science to support such a belief structure. In fact gravitational accretion is directly contradicted by the laws of thermodynamics...but you won't care about that either.

Belief structures do not require empirical evidence...that's why they're called belief structures and not fact.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Arguing about the shape the Earth is like arguing about a book of written words, composed and constantly updated over history by moral men and supposedly said by an all powerful being who lives up in the sky. You'll get no where!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Except one can observe the shape of Earth. People are doing this all over the world...have you?

The shape of the ground upon which we stand is NOT an abstract concept...and neither is the shape of the waters upon which we sail.

There's plenty of evidence that Earth is NOT a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter. All you have to do is go look for it. All over Earth RIGHT now are people trying to prove Eratosthenes right and others trying to prove him wrong.

It's called SCIENCE. ...and we should all be celebrating people having the courage to examine their own beliefs...but instead people choose to ridicule them. Why?

I've been told several times that Lake Ponchartrain, LA is proof that the surface of lakes and oceans are convex. So what happened here?

LakePoncharTrain.jpg

How was this photo taken at a range of 24 miles that clearly shows ZERO curvature where mathematics says there should be 384 feet of curvature visible? Dislike this "photo"? ...so choose another photo taken from this 2 minute VIDEO shot across Lake Ponchartrain, LA.

THIS is happening all over Earth as we speak. Individual humans are trying to confirm their beliefs in the shape of Earth. How is that a bad thing? How is this worthy of ridicule? What is wrong with people seeking confirmation of so called scientific fact?

Why is google choosing to hide the fact that people are questioning the alleged "science" of the spinning spaceball? Superzoom cameras are KILLING pseudoscience. I have one of these cameras and I can say without reservation or hesitation that Earth is NOT 24,901 miles in circumference.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My point is we argue over stupid shit while travesties are committed all around us every day!! Children are abused and are murdered by the thousands in this country alone yet, we look past all that and we stomp our feet over things that have absolutely nothing to do with shaping our lives and the lives of others.

People are stupid and I count you and I everyone we share space on this rock with among them. There are NO experts and science is something we think we have some sort of understanding of. We've not even scratched the surface of what there is to know yet we look up to people who tell us about global warming, the healing powers of smoking pot and whether or not eggs are good healthy food or a heart attack waiting to happen. We're too busy arguing over skin color, EBT cards, abortion and which bathroom we have the right to use to actually make a difference on this planet....whatever shape it is!!!

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I'd like to know exactly what city is on the "edge of the earth".

Is there a protective barrier at the "edge of the earth" so people won't fall off?

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I disagree sir. I think the shape of the home of every single one of the 107b humans that have ever lived is important. If authority is lying about this...and they are, then ask yourself why they're doing this.

I'm not a religious man. Never have been...but I'll tell you this, if gravity isn't real then Earth is likely not a spheroid. If Earth is not a spheroid then what shape is it? ...and how did it get that way? Did we humans "evolve" from protoplasm? What else is being hidden/lied about?

It's real tough, for me at least, to throw out the only alleged occurrence of humans ever traveling more than a few hundred miles from Earth(apollo) without, by extension, questioning other beliefs I used to accept as true.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I disagree sir. I think the shape of the home of every single one of the 107b humans that have ever lived is important. If authority is lying about this...and they are, then ask yourself why they're doing this.

I'm not a religious man. Never have been...but I'll tell you this, if gravity isn't real then Earth is likely not a spheroid. If Earth is not a spheroid then what shape is it? ...and how did it get that way? Did we humans "evolve" from protoplasm? What else is being hidden/lied about?
All great questions! I too have escaped the guilt, fear and suffering of the religion I was brought up on, I wonder as much as anyone what the purpose and origin of us all, and everything around us could be. It's hard to believe all the crap that was once unquestioned science to me as I went through my 'education'. I'm convinced now in my old(er) age, that much of it was bullshit. What I can't, and won't do is get into a heated argument over something I can't really understand nor can prove/disprove. There's no point in it. We live in unprecedented times. Much of what was understood to be beyond question is now being questioned. Information, both good and bad, travels across the world (you'll notice I didn't say 'around') at the speed of light. I question everything now. I can only wait and watch for as long as I'm here as these things play out. There will always be those who are firm in their beliefs. Some folks will always feel the Earth is round. So what? As a deplorable, miserable See You Next Tuesday former First Lady (I use that word loosely) once said...."What difference at this point does it make?"

What difference indeed? We have much bigger fish to fry these days my friends!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I can't find a fish to fry that's larger than lying about the shape/size of Earth. To me it makes a lot of other lies seem insignificant by comparison.

That there's no reason at this point to simply accept the word of so called "authority" or the word of a man that allegedly lived 2200 years ago as to the shape/size of Earth is reason enough to question the subject. That google has chosen to suppress this particular information is to me, further evidence that something stinks to high heaven.

Again, this is not something that need be taken on faith. A telescope, a superzoom camera, an infrared camera, an infrared eyepiece, ...heck even some decent binoculars can lead one to doubt the assumed size/shape of Earth. The reason this subject is gaining traction is because there's a lot of smoke here.

8*miles² = roughly how much curvature(in inches) should be visible on Earth at ANY point and in ANY direction...IF Earth is spheroid 7917 miles in diameter. Trouble is, that curvature is simply not there. Earth is either a spheroid VASTLY larger than 24,901 miles in circumference...it's slightly convex...or it's flat. The one thing I can say with 100% certainty is that Earth is not a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter as claimed by mainstream "science".