• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Provident Metals owned by Dillon Gage

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I placed an order with Provident on eBay and just got a UPS email update that says shipped from Dillon gage, I did a quick google search and found that it happened in 2017

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yeah, i remember when this info originally came out, in fact, it's posted in the provident thread last october

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Provident double dipped my checking account the other day when I used echeck for a purchase. Luckily it didn’t overdraft me and the funds are going back in tomorrow.
They sent me an email apologizing and said this happened to more than a few customers so if anyone made a purchase last week you may want to check your records.

Also included in apology letter was a $15 off my next purchase.

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Provident double dipped my checking account the other day when I used echeck for a purchase. Luckily it didn’t overdraft me and the funds are going back in tomorrow.
They sent me an email apologizing and said this happened to more than a few customers so if anyone made a purchase last week you may want to check your records.

Also included in apology letter was a $15 off my next purchase.

Did you catch it or did you first become aware through the email