• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Putin: New World Order Are in Final Stages Of Their European Master-Plan.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The new world odor !
The bush dynasty's fantasy !
The enemy of my enemy is my friend !!!
Maybe Putin is better than we are lead to believe.

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
As the MSM continues to smear Putin and Trump, this tells us everything we need to know.

The elites, academia, globalists, and media are enemies of the people. Therefore I support Trump and Putin standing against them.

If a big war is coming, it won't be US vs. Russia. It will be Patriots vs. Globalists. I am assuming the Patriots include US, Russian, and European Patriots.

Curious to see where China sides with all of this. If they are smart, they will stay the hell out of it and let the West flush the toilet.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Chinese must understand that if the Globalists have their way with Europe, Russia and the USA, China will be the next long term project.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
When I watched the Olympics in Moscow I watched Putin listening to his national anthem while tears filled his eyes. Although I do not trust him I do respect him and listen to what he has to say watching for snippits of truth. I respect him more than many if not most of our congressmen and state held officials on both sides. Even Benjamin Fulford is making more sense.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
As the MSM continues to smear Putin and Trump, this tells us everything we need to know.

The elites, academia, globalists, and media are enemies of the people. Therefore I support Trump and Putin standing against them.

If a big war is coming, it won't be US vs. Russia. It will be Patriots vs. Globalists. I am assuming the Patriots include US, Russian, and European Patriots.

Curious to see where China sides with all of this. If they are smart, they will stay the hell out of it and let the West flush the toilet.
I trust the Russian people more than I would trust any European so yeah, I wouldn't mind partnering with those guys!