• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I will let someone else state it for you:

-------------
In Boston, Durham faced a gigantic scandal that was very damaging to the FBI and did not blink. He got John Connelly, Whitey Bulger's protector, sentenced to 40 years in prison. This does not sound like a prosecutor who can be persuaded to lay off getting to the truth in order to protect the reputations of important people and institutions.

But we must concede that there are plenty of reasons to worry that that the biggest political scandal in American history — the political weaponization of both the federal intelligence and law enforcement communities to spy on political opponents of the sitting president and remove a duly elected president from office — will be swept under the rug. Even a sober-minded man of integrity like William Barr might be persuaded that the harm to public trust in our system would be too profound and that our allies and foes overseas might see us as so weakened that they would take actions inimical to our interests.

Yesterday, Rush Limbaugh provided a fascinating insight into the level of distrust the conservative base has in the ability of our institutions and their leaders to right themselves. After reviewing what Durham could accomplish, he came back after a commercial break and said:

Holy cow. Some of you people are on fire out there today. I checked the email during the break, and I got a bunch of people sending me notes. "I don't care about this guy's resume. I'm fed up with hearing about people's resume!" They're talking about the guy that Barr has appointed. "I'm gonna wait see results. I don't care what this guy's done. You know, that's all we get. We get resumes, we get past history, we get performance, we get our hopes raised, we get our expectations raised, and then nothing ever happens.

"So you can stuff this guy's resume, Mr. Limbaugh, as far as I'm concerned. I'm waiting to see if anybody delivers on this." I understand the sentiment, folks. I understand the sentiment. I can count as easily as you can the number of times over whatever length of time in the past you want, 30 years, 10 years, 15, five, it doesn't matter. The number of times we've been led to believe that heads are gonna roll, things are gonna happen, the bad guys are gonna get caught. I mean, for two years we've been, "Breaking news! Breaking news!
"The bottom's gonna fall out tomorrow," and it never does. "Breaking news! Breaking news! Heads are gonna roll tomorrow," and they never do. "Breaking news! Breaking news! Full operation exposed, details tomorrow morning," whatever. Never happens. I understand that.

Keeping in mind the need to understand how fiercely the permanent bureaucracy and globalist faction in both parties want to frustrate President Trump's agenda, and how damaging a thorough housecleaning would be for them, let's review the reasons to hope that there will be a serious follow-through by Barr, Durham, and John Huber (the U.S. attorney for Utah who was tasked by A.G. Sessions with investigating the Clinton Foundation and surveillance abuses), especially after the I.G. Horowitz report is released, as is expected within the next 2 or 3 weeks

-------------------------

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...and_will_bring_the_bad_actors_to_justice.html
while his accomplishments appear to be 'cute' and all,

I look at the handlers to tell me what is really up,

Janet Reno put him up, then the kenyan and his whore, etc.

He comes with ties to the deepest of the deep state,

--------------
Career
Amid allegations that FBI informants James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi had corrupted their handlers, US Attorney General Janet Reno named Durham special prosecutor in 1999. He oversaw a task force of FBI agents brought in from other offices to investigate the Boston office's handling of informants.[8]

In December 2000, Durham revealed secret FBI documents that convinced a judge to vacate the 1968 murder convictions of Enrico Tameleo, Joseph Salvati, Peter J. Limone and Louis Greco because they had been framed by the agency. In 2007, the documents helped Salvati, Limone, and the families of the two other men, who had died in prison, win a $101.7 million civil judgment against the government.[8]

In 2002, Durham helped secure the conviction of retired FBI agent John J. Connolly Jr., who was sentenced to 10 years in prison on federal racketeering charges for protecting Bulger and Flemmi from prosecution and warning Bulger to flee just before the gangster's 1995 indictment.[8]

Durham's task force also gathered evidence against retired FBI agent H. Paul Rico who was indicted in Oklahoma on state charges that he helped Bulger and Flemmi kill a Tulsa businessman in 1981. Rico died in 2004 before the case went to trial.[8]

Durham also led a series of high-profile prosecutions in Connecticut against the New England Mafia and corrupt politicians, including former governor John G. Rowland.[8]

In 2008, Durham was appointed by then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey to investigate the destruction of CIA videotapes of detainee interrogations.[9][10][11] On November 8, 2010, Durham closed the investigation without recommending any criminal charges be filed.[12] Durham's final report remains secret but was the subject of an unsuccessful lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act filed by The New York Times reporter Charlie Savage.[13]

In August 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques".[14] Durham’s mandate was only to look at those interrogations that had gone "beyond the officially sanctioned guidelines", with Attorney General Holder saying interrogators who had acted in “good faith” based on guidance from the Bush Justice Department were not to be prosecuted.[15] Later in 2009, University of Toledo law professor Benjamin G. Davis attended a conference where former officials of the Bush administration had told conference participants shocking stories, and accounts of illegality on the part of more senior Bush officials.[16] Davis wrote an appeal to former Bush officials to take their accounts of illegality directly to Durham. A criminal investigation into the deaths of two detainees, Gul Rahman in Afghanistan and Manadel al-Jamadi in Iraq, was opened in 2011. It was closed in 2012 with no charges filed.[17][18]

In November 2011, Durham was included on The New Republic's list of Washington's most powerful, least famous people.[19]

In April 2019,[20] Attorney General William Barr announced that he had launched a review of the origins of the FBI's investigation into Russian interference[21] and it was reported in May he assigned Durham to lead it. Durham was given the authority "to broadly examin[e] the government’s collection of intelligence involving the Trump campaign’s interactions with Russians," reviewing government documents and requesting voluntary witness statements.[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Durham_(lawyer)
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
There is nothing in either post you made that would provide "evidence" of his being sold out to the deep state. In fact - one could argue that what you provided is proof that he isnt sold out...

The "enhanced interrogations" he was essentially handcuffed because the Bush admin had given legal cover for whatever was done - so there was nothing beyond that which could be prosecuted.

I cant comment on the CIA investigation as that was classified and hasnt been released - so theres no telling what his findings were.

I get the cynicism many here have. I promise - I get it. And truth be told - its well earned cynicism...

But - its a dangerous road to go down when we start labeling individuals as sold out deep state loyalists simply because they were hired/appointed by the "blue team" years back... thats pretty thin in terms of substantiating evidence.

I still contend that Trump is in a death match with the deep state and there is no going back. Its succeed...or else.

And from what little bit I know of this Durham guy...he seems like the real deal. As does Barr...

Time may well prove you guys right...and that my hope in justice is for naught. It will be a very sad day if that happens because I think we all understand what comes after that...

But in the meantime - I will hold out hope...and continue to believe that there are still some good people out there that share the same values and ideals as ourselves...
Resume = Past performance is no guarantee of future success.

A lawyer is just one part of the procedural "justice equation". You also need a quality judge who is honest and reasonable as well as a quality jury comprised of intelligent, honest and reasonable people. Thus, a lawyer's resume is a just a hair's breadth above irrelevant.

Then there is the law in question. Laws are notoriously ambiguous and ambivalent leaving far too much leeway to police and judges and prosecutors. Add to that the mandatory procedural restraints concocted to place the law high above all, so high as to put it out of reach of jury nullification and you make such laws incomprehensible and ultimately irrelevant to the people to whom those are to serve and provide justice to. They are than made evil calling that which is evil good and that which is good evil. What we have here is not a failure to communicate, it's full-blown clusterfuck.

This is a system in it's end stage death throes. The challenge at this point is to have judges and juries of quality character, honest, uncorrupted, clear and mindful of the purpose of the law and undistracted by political exigencies. Only here can a good lawyer shine. Good lawyers aren't that difficult to find as their role is minimal when in a court with a good judge and a good jury.

The last and perhaps the most crucial component in attaining justice is actual solid, indisputable evidence. Not speculation. Not "circumstantial evidence". Not "hearsay" but actual eyewitnesses and/or genuine solid evidence. We have seen where drug sniffing dogs are a farce. Drug tests are often a farce. DNA evidence is dubious. Fingerprints are NOT as unique as once thought. A lot of what is admitted as "evidence" is, in fact, not evidence at all. Police interrogations are often coerced or gained by exploitation of emotional vulnerabilities and/or attrition. Testimonies MUST be established by 2 or more people giving quite similar accounts of the same even actions and events. A single testimony is insufficient for conviction. We all know that memory is NOT 100% clear and accurate to events. Too many perspectives and filters on understanding/ or even grasping what is seen as an action or event unfolds.

Yeah, tricky business this justice stuff.

Also a damned fine reason for ignoring the cheerleading for prosecutors and judges. Not only that, lifelong experience has shown repeatedly that only a fool expects justice in American courts. There's 1,440 minutes in a 24 hour day. A broken clock is right only twice a day. A broken justice system does well to achieve justice half of that. Solid basis for serious doubt of justice occurring. At best we are left with only hope. So it might be good to cut a little slack for our doubting brethren and simply encourage hope in justice as that is all then can be reasonably expected until we actually see treasonous bastards dangling at the end of rope and prisons filling up with the truly corrupt crimi9nals that have damaged America. This is not a loss of hope rather an embracing of the reality that has been the American "Just Us" system. If it turns out that justice is deleivered as promised well then, all the better for us! Again, Past performance is no guarantee of future success. Then again, past failure is no guarantee of future failure. It's still a roll of the dice.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economic Reset Plan Is Working, Next Phase On Deck - Episode 1894a

[DS] Panicking, Moving To Event Phase, Patriots Ready To Counter - Episode 1894b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Interesting read for sure... in a nutshell here's the dichotomy between the media and Trump: Misinformation Media

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, Americans are paying those tariffs.​
TRUMP: No, they're not. Because China subsidizes their product in order to keep people working. And the companies-- most of the companies, many of the companies are moving out of China to areas that are tariff free, where they're non-tariff. So there is no tariff. And many of them are coming back to America. People don't understand tariffs, but I understand them. And I also understand the power of tariffs. And because of that, the farmer is going to be a big beneficiary in the end. But we gave $16 billion to the farmers. And all of that money came out of tariffs that we got from China.​
STEPHANOPOULOS: Are you going to have to impose the Chinese tariffs?​
TRUMP: I don't mind doing it. I mean, it's a tremendous amount of money. We have-- right now, we're getting 25 percent on $250 billion. And in the end, we're going to get probably 25 percent or so. And it could be even increased. But 25 percent on $550-$585 billion. That's hundreds of billions of dollars coming into our country. We never got 10 cents--​
STEPHANOPOULOS: But if it's Americans--​
TRUMP: --from China.​
STEPHANOPOULOS: --who are paying it--​
TRUMP: No, it's not. George, China is subsidizing their product so that the product stays competitive so that they can keep selling. Not that they want to, but that's the way they're going to sell it. So if you take a look at inflation, inflation's hardly risen. I mean, har-- inflation is very low. That's one of the things I have against the Fed. With a low inflation, they should have kept interest rates where they were or just a small increase instead of raising them so much. He made a mistake. The Fed made a mistake. Despite that, we're doing phenomenally well. Despite everything I said, we're doing phenomenally well.​

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stephie is a fumbduck libtard that couldn't find his own arse even if both his hands were in his back pockets. I'm certain I've met rocks with more brain power than stephie. It's puzzling to me that Trump would even waste time with stephie.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Stephie is a fumbduck libtard that couldn't find his own arse even if both his hands were in his back pockets. I'm certain I've met rocks with more brain power than stephie. It's puzzling to me that Trump would even waste time with stephie.
I think it is a very clear and clever power-move. O-negro was terrified of FOX News and would not let them near him.

The Maestro calls the viper right into the Oral Orifice a cuts him loose. And mops the floor with him.

This should be a High School assignment all over the nation:

Compare/Contrast, and show the conclusion you draw as a result:

Obama-FOX News VS Trump-CNN

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The following cannot be overemphasized as an object lesson in MSM mastery:

I think it is a very clear and clever power-move. O-negro was terrified of FOX News and would not let them near him.

The Maestro calls the viper right into the Oral Orifice a cuts him loose. And mops the floor with him.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think you underestimate his intelligence...the left isn't fully of "dumb" people...it's full of smart people who knowingly lie and obfuscate each and every day in the face of reality in order to further their desired agenda. That's not stupidity...that's cunning.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's puzzling to me that Trump would even waste time with stephie.
Trump is the master of
Earned media

Earned media cannot be bought or owned; it can only be gained organically, when content receives recognition and a following through communication channels such as social media and word of mouth.[2] Earned media often refers specifically to publicity gained through editorial influence of various kinds. The media may include any mass media outlets, such as newspaper, television, radio, and the Internet, and may include a variety of formats, such as news articles or shows, letters to the editor, editorials, and polls on television and the Internet.​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] & [DS] Pushing Recession, Rate Cuts Won’t Help, Think Mirror - Episode 1895a

Blacksite Dismantled, New Deal Coming, Boom - Episode 1895b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Take Down Of The Fed Is No Easy Task, But There Is One Person That Could Do It: David Morgan

X22Report Spotlight

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Economic Game Theory In Play, Wait For It, Here It Comes - Episode 1896a

Resignations, Peace, Patriots Know It All, Planned Years Ago - Episode 1896b

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Interesting read for sure... in a nutshell here's the dichotomy between the media and Trump: Misinformation Media

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, Americans are paying those tariffs.​
TRUMP: No, they're not. Because China subsidizes their product in order to keep people working. And the companies-- most of the companies, many of the companies are moving out of China to areas that are tariff free, where they're non-tariff. So there is no tariff. And many of them are coming back to America. People don't understand tariffs, but I understand them. And I also understand the power of tariffs. And because of that, the farmer is going to be a big beneficiary in the end. But we gave $16 billion to the farmers. And all of that money came out of tariffs that we got from China.​
STEPHANOPOULOS: Are you going to have to impose the Chinese tariffs?​
TRUMP: I don't mind doing it. I mean, it's a tremendous amount of money. We have-- right now, we're getting 25 percent on $250 billion. And in the end, we're going to get probably 25 percent or so. And it could be even increased. But 25 percent on $550-$585 billion. That's hundreds of billions of dollars coming into our country. We never got 10 cents--​
STEPHANOPOULOS: But if it's Americans--​
TRUMP: --from China.​
STEPHANOPOULOS: --who are paying it--​
TRUMP: No, it's not. George, China is subsidizing their product so that the product stays competitive so that they can keep selling. Not that they want to, but that's the way they're going to sell it. So if you take a look at inflation, inflation's hardly risen. I mean, har-- inflation is very low. That's one of the things I have against the Fed. With a low inflation, they should have kept interest rates where they were or just a small increase instead of raising them so much. He made a mistake. The Fed made a mistake. Despite that, we're doing phenomenally well. Despite everything I said, we're doing phenomenally well.​
Stephanopoulos, the meaning of his name in Greek is"stepontopofus".

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Normally I would not quote Wikipedia, but this is what the MSM perp wants you to know:

Before his career as a journalist, Stephanopoulos was an adviser to the Democratic Party. He rose to early prominence as a communications director for the 1992 presidential campaign of Bill Clinton and subsequently became White House communications director. He was later senior adviser for policy and strategy, before departing in December 1996.

Any further debate regarding his allegiance?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Normally I would not quote Wikipedia, but this is what the MSM perp wants you to know:

Before his career as a journalist, Stephanopoulos was an adviser to the Democratic Party. He rose to early prominence as a communications director for the 1992 presidential campaign of Bill Clinton and subsequently became White House communications director. He was later senior adviser for policy and strategy, before departing in December 1996.

Any further debate regarding his allegiance?
He has a history of lobbing softballs at his Dem overlords.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Stage Is Set, Independence Is The Key, Well Played Patriots - Episode 1897a

Did You Catch What Trump Did At The Rally, The People Now Know - Episode 1897b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The WeatherMen - Trailer - IPOT Presents - 6.12.19

The WeatherMen - Trailer 2 - IPOT Presents - 6.19.19

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: UK Riddle Solved and the reason POTUS tweeted “Prince of Whales” (part 2)

Part I here:

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
People Around The World Are Connecting The Dots, [CB] Days Are Numbered - Episode 1898a

[DS] Took The Bait, Now It’s The Patriots Turn - Episode 1898b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: The reason President Trump tweeted "Prince of Whales" (part 3)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Everything Is Going As Planned, The Economy Is Primed To Take Off:Bob Kudla

X22Report Spotlight

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...response-team-has-crucial-task-avoid-n1019821

Facebook's new rapid response team has a crucial task: Avoid fueling another genocide

... Rosa Birch, the Facebook team’s head, told NBC News in an interview that in assembling the team she prioritized people with experience in foreign affairs or conflict situations but who also understand what it’s like to work in a big organization.
“There’s a lot of similarities there between government and military and Facebook,” she said.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

“There’s a lot of similarities there between government and military and Facebook,”...
Farcebook is the very definition of FASCISM.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...response-team-has-crucial-task-avoid-n1019821

Facebook's new rapid response team has a crucial task: Avoid fueling another genocide

... Rosa Birch, the Facebook team’s head, told NBC News in an interview that in assembling the team she prioritized people with experience in foreign affairs or conflict situations but who also understand what it’s like to work in a big organization.
“There’s a lot of similarities there between government and military and Facebook,” she said.
from the link:

"The driving force behind the team is the company’s blotted legacy in Myanmar, the southeast Asian nation where, according to United Nations researchers, Facebook became the go-to tool for spreading propaganda that helped drive a genocide of a religious minority, the Rohingya, that is estimated to have killed more than 10,000 people since the beginning of 2017."​
sounds kind of like we'll just register your guns here....

FB is the tool, not the problem. iNet is the tool, not the problem.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Facebook has donned the mantle of "Populace Nanny". So I'm NOT misunderstood I will speak clearly....FUCK Facebook! Off with their heads! Burn it ALL to the ground. Alphabet/Google are next.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Do You Believe, The Economic Stage Has Been Set - Episode 1899a

Patriots Are Now Dismantling & Defunding The [DS], Messages Transmitted - Episode 1899b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
DAVE VS. MSM - President Trump, DNC Servers & Hillary's Illegal Servers

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
President Trump's Comments on Iran - Reading the Signals

prayingmedic