• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GHWB=Timber Wolf

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trying to reach out to a younger generation?

[Chorus: Ke$ha]
It's goin' down, I'm yellin' timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget

[Post-Chorus: Ke$ha & (Pitbull)]
Ooh-ooh (Timber), ooh-ooh (Timber)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (It's goin' down)
(Woo!)

[Verse 1: Pitbull]
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This biggity boy's a diggity dog
I have ‘em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs (Timber)
Face down, booty up (Timber)
That's the way we like the what (Timber)

I'm slicker than an oil spill
She say she won't, but I bet she will (Timber)

[Bridge: Pitbull & (Ke$ha)]
Swing your partner 'round and 'round
End of the night, it's goin' down
One more shot, another round
End of the night, it's goin' down (Oh-oh-oh)

It's goin' down (It's goin' down), I'm yellin' timber
You better move (You better move), you better dance (You better dance)
I'll be the one you won't forget (You won't forget)

[Post-Chorus: Ke$ha & (Pitbull)]
(Woo!)

[Verse 2: Pitbull]
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane
Nah, it's just me, ain't a damn thing changed
Live in hotels, swing on planes
Blessed to say, money ain't a thing
Club jumping like Lebron, now Voli
Order me another round, homie
We about to climb, why, ‘cause it's about to go down

[Bridge: Pitbull & (Ke$ha)]
End of the night, it's goin' down (Oh-oh-oh)

It's goin' down (It's goin' down), I'm yellin' timber
You better move, you better dance (You better dance)
Let's make a night (Let's make a night) you won't remember
I'll be the one (I'll be the one) you won't forget (You won't forget)

[Outro: Ke$ha & Pitbull]
Whoa-oh-oh (Timber)
Whoa-oh-oh (Hey)
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (It's goin' down)
(Pitbull) Woah-oh-oh (Oh)
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh (Timber)
Whoa-oh-oh (Come on)
(It's goin' down)
Whoa-oh-oh (Timber)
Whoa-oh-oh (You won't forget)
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (Timber)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Ive always felt the whole Q phenom had something to do with time travel. How else do you explain future proves past. Q seems to know things only someone from the future can know. Quantum computers explains this. Q has grabbed so many across the globe because it seems otherworldly.
We all have a sense for this. When something of great intelligence makes contact people seeking intelligence will gather.

Quantum = Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Found this on Facbook by a guy: Michael Kavanagh FWIW
President Trump said today,​
"We lose thousands and thousands of people a year to the flu, we don't close the country down because of it. Why should I close America down because of the corona virus which has killed only a few? Doesn't make good business sense? Therefore, I want to have America back on her feet by Easter Sunday".
As a Scottish Rite Freemason, I know the story of "Easter Sunday", and her symbol of the "White Rabbit" representing "New Life & Rebirth".​
Eggs have been an ancient occult symbol of fertility (DNA).​
For most Christians, Easter represents the "Resurrection of Jesus Christ" from the grave or death by "GOD, the Father". According to the "Gospel of John" in the New Testament, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb where Jesus was buried and found it empty. An "Angel" told her that Jesus had "Risen". Most folks have no idea what this story really means in relation to the "Secret Teachings".​
Jesus died when he was 33 years old corresponding to my 33 Degrees of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. The two thieves represent right and left sides of the human brain. Jesus is in the middle.​
Straight and narrow is the way to the Godhead. Meaning, its the "Middle Path" one must take to greater understanding of "Divine Mysteries" based upon the Kabbalah.​
Each degree or level of education opens the mind to receive the "Christ Light". Mary Magdalene was the "True Teacher" and you know her as the "Holy Grail". The Knights Templar's protected the "Holy Bloodline" or DNA which contained the GOD CODES.​
America is Atlantis. Deep State corrupted the teachings due to the "Ego Virus" as controlled by the "Reptilian Anunnaki Families" known as the "Black Nobility" and the Vatican. That's why the Pope is called "King of the World".​
Your birth certificate is nothing more than a "Bill of Sale". MOM is pissed and something had to be done to bring "Joy & Peace" back into this world; otherwise, the "Human Soul" would be damned forever! The "Corona Virus" is a cover so the "White Hats" could kick ass and take names!​
Trump choose "Easter Sunday" to say those in the "Know" we won! GOD is good! Back on track taking care of business. We're bringing in a "New Civilization" based upon "Universal Law". Out with the old and in with the new. Say goodbye to fiat currency. Everything is going to change for the better.​
The little Hobbits must say no to evil. For several thousands years we've been waiting on 2020 to arrive so you could SEE the TRUTH. Disclosure begins with you! Can't you see? Are you blind? The CHRIST LIGHT awakens the spiritual dead from the grave or 3-D. You know it as the "Beast 666 Matrix". Turn off your TV and go outside and play in the sunlight! Hug a tree. Better yet, hug each other as one human family. Love has always been the answer. Rome nailed it to the cross, but guess what? I'm back! Fuck the Illuminati and their sick managers! Leave our children alone!​
Over the next 60 days, you'll see amazing things take place in your world. Please trust the plan. Enjoy time at home with loved ones. Relax and recharge your batteries. Come back strong.​
Didn't I tell you months ago get ready for the "Coming Storm"? Didn't Trump say the same? "Q" is an ongoing "Intelligence Operation" connected to JFK. Once the little Hobbits get their shit together we'll remove "the Dome" so you can go back home.​
Say a big hello to the new U.S.Space Command. Shall I tell more? Please note the thumb in this photo. I always write in codes. Each has a profound meaning. Are you paying attention to my teachings? What US President in the painting behind me? Wake the fuck up! I will not not make this easy. You must do the homework.​
The party is over from top to bottom. Enough with stupid questions! We gave you several thousand years to figure it out. Now "Judgement Day" has arrived and your still wondering what happens next? How silly! When is enough enough? The good news there's a happy ending to this story. A little girl saves world. Lucky you! A "New Golden Dawn".​
Shall I keep going with this story? The masses want the truth. Yes? Enough with the bullshit! We're burned out with the lies!​

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Found this on Facbook by a guy: Michael Kavanagh FWIW
President Trump said today,​
"We lose thousands and thousands of people a year to the flu, we don't close the country down because of it. Why should I close America down because of the corona virus which has killed only a few? Doesn't make good business sense? Therefore, I want to have America back on her feet by Easter Sunday".
As a Scottish Rite Freemason, I know the story of "Easter Sunday", and her symbol of the "White Rabbit" representing "New Life & Rebirth".​
Eggs have been an ancient occult symbol of fertility (DNA).​
For most Christians, Easter represents the "Resurrection of Jesus Christ" from the grave or death by "GOD, the Father". According to the "Gospel of John" in the New Testament, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb where Jesus was buried and found it empty. An "Angel" told her that Jesus had "Risen". Most folks have no idea what this story really means in relation to the "Secret Teachings".​
Jesus died when he was 33 years old corresponding to my 33 Degrees of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. The two thieves represent right and left sides of the human brain. Jesus is in the middle.​
Straight and narrow is the way to the Godhead. Meaning, its the "Middle Path" one must take to greater understanding of "Divine Mysteries" based upon the Kabbalah.​
Each degree or level of education opens the mind to receive the "Christ Light". Mary Magdalene was the "True Teacher" and you know her as the "Holy Grail". The Knights Templar's protected the "Holy Bloodline" or DNA which contained the GOD CODES.​
America is Atlantis. Deep State corrupted the teachings due to the "Ego Virus" as controlled by the "Reptilian Anunnaki Families" known as the "Black Nobility" and the Vatican. That's why the Pope is called "King of the World".​
Your birth certificate is nothing more than a "Bill of Sale". MOM is pissed and something had to be done to bring "Joy & Peace" back into this world; otherwise, the "Human Soul" would be damned forever! The "Corona Virus" is a cover so the "White Hats" could kick ass and take names!​
Trump choose "Easter Sunday" to say those in the "Know" we won! GOD is good! Back on track taking care of business. We're bringing in a "New Civilization" based upon "Universal Law". Out with the old and in with the new. Say goodbye to fiat currency. Everything is going to change for the better.​
The little Hobbits must say no to evil. For several thousands years we've been waiting on 2020 to arrive so you could SEE the TRUTH. Disclosure begins with you! Can't you see? Are you blind? The CHRIST LIGHT awakens the spiritual dead from the grave or 3-D. You know it as the "Beast 666 Matrix". Turn off your TV and go outside and play in the sunlight! Hug a tree. Better yet, hug each other as one human family. Love has always been the answer. Rome nailed it to the cross, but guess what? I'm back! Fuck the Illuminati and their sick managers! Leave our children alone!​
Over the next 60 days, you'll see amazing things take place in your world. Please trust the plan. Enjoy time at home with loved ones. Relax and recharge your batteries. Come back strong.​
Didn't I tell you months ago get ready for the "Coming Storm"? Didn't Trump say the same? "Q" is an ongoing "Intelligence Operation" connected to JFK. Once the little Hobbits get their shit together we'll remove "the Dome" so you can go back home.​
Say a big hello to the new U.S.Space Command. Shall I tell more? Please note the thumb in this photo. I always write in codes. Each has a profound meaning. Are you paying attention to my teachings? What US President in the painting behind me? Wake the fuck up! I will not not make this easy. You must do the homework.​
The party is over from top to bottom. Enough with stupid questions! We gave you several thousand years to figure it out. Now "Judgement Day" has arrived and your still wondering what happens next? How silly! When is enough enough? The good news there's a happy ending to this story. A little girl saves world. Lucky you! A "New Golden Dawn".​
Shall I keep going with this story? The masses want the truth. Yes? Enough with the bullshit! We're burned out with the lies!​
Nice thoughts and hope he's totally correct however;
1585291610991.png

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ive always felt the whole Q phenom had something to do with time travel. How else do you explain future proves past. Q seems to know things only someone from the future can know. Quantum computers explains this. Q has grabbed so many across the globe because it seems otherworldly.
We all have a sense for this. When something of great intelligence makes contact people seeking intelligence will gather.

Quantum = Q
Bruh. That kid is trash. Snap out of it!

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Really? Have you watched his videos? I honestly dont know. If you get past the snark he makes a lot of sense.

And then there is this...

1585313494102.png

GO TO 5:30 for the speech referenced in this Q post.

Posted Jan 8 2020

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Really? Have you watched his videos? I honestly dont know. If you get past the snark he makes a lot of sense.

And then there is this...

View attachment 159177

GO TO 5:30 for the speech referenced in this Q post.

Posted Jan 8 2020

Yeah, he "make sense" the same way that Corsi, Jones and others have as well. He calls himself "Baby Q" and says that the Q team forced him to put all of this information on to YouTube. What part of "No outside comms past present or future" is not clear? READ CAREFULLY

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Quantum = Q
Not our computer's. Clearly its aliens. Actually what we think of as aliens are just interdimensional travelers. I have a feeling this has gone very badly before.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Ok folks...I don't have time to research the authenticity of this photo

=======================

James Comey's quarantine selfie (I didn't know he had it!) from thedonald.win...

Sure looks like a cell ... (bench attached to the wall for a bed, steel sink right over his shoulder)...reminiscent of that Govt. property label on the door behind Tom Hanks, isn't it?

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
the same way that Corsi, Jones and others have as well.
Have to disagree with you there...

For 1 hes not selling anything. The 2 you mentioned are con men selling a story for fame/books/products.

So far all hes done is expose the C/A, corruption worldwide, and explained Qanon. We shall see.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

=======================

James Comey's quarantine selfie (I didn't know he had it!) from thedonald.win...

Sure looks like a cell ... (bench attached to the wall for a bed, steel sink right over his shoulder)...reminiscent of that Govt. property label on the door behind Tom Hanks, isn't it?
Are they this stupid as to not realize the story the background in these 'selfies' is telling?

=======================

Photo shopped .

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Nice thoughts and hope he's totally correct however;
Me too. I posted it as an interpretation much like the 'other' interpretations of Q posts... Not saying it's legit, just something to put in the back of your mind. It might come to where we say, "Hmmm.... I remember something about that."

This Q op is like a brainstorming session IMO. You put out ideas in a positive manner and it spurs ideas.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
another 'piece' of the puzzle...

NOW I KNOW WHY TRUMP MENTIONED THAT PARTICULAR DRUG.
TIME TO GO DOWN ANOTHER RABBIT HOLE!

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.45.16 AM.png

Billionaire pharmaceutical company founder Barry and his wife Honey Sherman were murdered in their Toronto home on Dec. 15, 2017.
They owned Apotex, a manufacturer of generic drugs, specifically HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

They manufactured the drug that some people might have been very interested in getting off the market.

They were found in a seated position at the side of a pool in a lower level of the house, with their legs facing away from the pool. The belts were around the neck, with the end of the belt through the buckle and pulled tight. The free end of each belt was then looped or tied around a low railing that surrounds the pool.

Sources say a working theory of the private team probing the deaths is that the Shermans were strangled by the belts, then the belts were attached to the railing, holding them in a seated position.

They were killed in what looks like a professional, contract killing. That’s the conclusion of a variety of experts who have been hired by the family to probe the case.

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE by Apotex: https://drive.google.com/…/1CrBTUm--UZxxMSwemKgWFuvN_u…/view

Read more about their suspicious death: https://www.thestar.com/…/barry-and-honey-sherman-were-murd…

Sherman’s referenced in Q drop #2217: https://www.qmap.pub/read/2217

January 11, 2017: Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I remember those murders a long time ago. They were certainly suspicious at the time and goes even deeper now. It's not hard to manufacture a drug like this so I wonder what the point would be. Why would other manufacturers not just pick up the slack?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Infiltration - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 3.27.20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
CONFIRMED AGAIN - NO OUTSIDE COMMS ~ Redpill78

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Keep digging and we soon find no end to the madness we call the deep state. If it's evil, they're on it/behind it.
maybe if we dig deep enough, we'll open that portal that would lead most of these criminals to their own front door...

I remember those murders a long time ago. They were certainly suspicious at the time and goes even deeper now. It's not hard to manufacture a drug like this so I wonder what the point would be. Why would other manufacturers not just pick up the slack?
there's probably a difference between manufacture and create, perhaps these people just 'knew too much'

btw:
their deaths seem 'familiar' but i don't remember theirs standing out anymore than any of the others that have occurred over the decades...questionable to the point, the justice department gives up looking for an answer

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
CONFIRMED AGAIN - NO OUTSIDE COMMS ~ Redpill78

Lol, he certainly isn't a military guy. Does he really not know what a tank looks like? Looks like an M1A1 Abrahms tank to me or perhaps a similar newer model. Plus some heavy artillery towards the end. Not sure what they we need these for to arrest individuals. Perhaps going towards some small compounds?

I've noticed a bunch of new large rock trucks driving around here lately. Strange. Those things are usually really dirty, because well they haul rock around.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, he "make sense" the same way that Corsi, Jones and others have as well. He calls himself "Baby Q" and says that the Q team forced him to put all of this information on to YouTube. What part of "No outside comms past present or future" is not clear? READ CAREFULLY

The punk in the videos has been conclusively outed by the devout Q followers and autists.

Like Corsi, and AJ, he is merely an egotistical opportunist.

It would be greatly appreciated if ALL his videos were removed from this thread.

ABC123,

Please start a thread with this punk as the star, so the rest of us can avoid it like the plague.

Don't forget to delete all his asinine videos first!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lol, he certainly isn't a military guy.
No he's not. Looks more like military transport from... to...

Ft. Carson has a huge rail yard and these trains are common to see.

He's putting out the query so folks from around the country write in. Just gets folks to pay attention to their locality.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So anyway, we shouldn't have to be waiting much longer correct? Kinda running out of time if we are looking at Easter.