• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Notably, Russia weighed in on the Obama team’s side. It would be “unforgivable,” according to the Russian Foreign Ministry, if the incoming Trump administration forfeited the JCPOA.The White House agreed to let Russia export more than 100 tons of uranium to Iran—enough to make more than 10 bombs, according to some estimates. “The point was to complicate any effort to tear up the deal,” says a senior U.S. official involved in the fight over the JCPOA. “It gave Iran an insurance policy against Trump.”

Q964
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.
Q
1590240821391.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think this belongs here. If not move it. Could she make them look like bigger fools?

The media will all hang someday. The Enemy of the People!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
In a meeting of Senate Democrats in early 2015, Obama had his eye on New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez when he spoke of pressures “from donors and others” to reject the deal. Menendez was offended. He said he’d “worked for more than 20 years to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions and had always been focused on the long-term implications.”

also 2015
Sen. Robert Menendez may have had sex with underage hookers in Dominican Republic: prosecutors
By Dan Friedman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
Aug 25, 2015 | 10:10 AM

Among the handful of honest reporters covering the deal, most didn’t have enough information, time, or energy to continue fighting a wall of static noise. And that was the point of Obama’s media campaign—to drown out, smear, and shut down opponents and even skeptics. Thus, echo chamber allies purposefully obscured the core issue. The nature of the agreement was made plain in its “sunset clauses.”The fact that parts of the deal restricting Iran’s activities were due to expire beginning in 2020 until all restrictions were gone and the regime’s nuclear program was legal,showed that it was a phony deal. Obama was simply bribing the Iranians with hundreds of billions of dollars in sanctions relief and hundreds of billions more in investment to refrain from building a bomb until he was safely gone from the White House, when the Iranian bomb would become someone else’s problem. The Obama team thought that even the Israelis wouldn’t dream of touching Iran’s nuclear program so long as Washington vouchsafed the deal. They called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “chickenshit.”

POTUS
We'd be at war now
Definitely makes you wonder; I imagine that the recent bombshells about Richard Burr, Diane Feinstein, et al pulling their money out of the stock market was a result of our wonderful government monitoring them (spying).

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think this belongs here. If not move it. Could she make them look like bigger fools?

The media is so in the tank for the DNC they don't even realize it. I can understand why after decades of indoctrination in all levels of school and in their workplace. They get rewarded in the DC area for covering the Dems in a positive light and attacking anything contrary so it's a feedback mechanism.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The media is so in the tank for the DNC they don't even realize it. I can understand why after decades of indoctrination in all levels of school and in their workplace. They get rewarded in the DC area for covering the Dems in a positive light and attacking anything contrary so it's a feedback mechanism.
It's really funny / aggravating to hear low level reporters these days. So many will whine about how it's such a tough business these days and how everyone hates them. They don't even realize what a real reporter would do anymore.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yea I know...... but do I know? Do you know? Do we know? Someone knows..........
If you start at 6:30 and just watch to 8:00 on that video... it really causes startled thought.

But I still ain't buying it.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

If I was 20 years younger I would want her to have my babies! This chick is brilliant, unfazed under pressure and so damned easy on the eyes too!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No new X22 videos?

i'm right there wishing along with him...you should join us

I'm told:
We just might get what we're wishing for...
:2 thumbs up:
hahahaha.

What I meant was that if the MSM were swinging on the end of a rope, the independent media would be right there with them. The dirty fucks would be screaming "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me". In the current climate, the MSM still has clout.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
hahahaha.

What I meant was that if the MSM were swinging on the end of a rope, the independent media would be right there with them. The dirty fucks would be screaming "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me". In the current climate, the MSM still has clout.
funnin you, but I've also heard we're in for a climate change...

seriously, if any media pays for what they've done, i'm certain they can be 'cherry picked' outta the crowd and typically, if examples are 'shown', plenty of the rest will become compliant

look at how the sheep took to wearing masks, they're now being vigilant in 'carrying out the letter of their local law' to keep the rest of us compliant...

Give them the head of some CNN News Anchor, along with the justification for removal of said head, the rest will become compliant after a week or two of some wicked banter...in fact, if another head was lopped off in that 2 week window, their compliance will come just a bit faster...

it's what us humans do, we become pussified at 'dying', so, we gaga...go along to get along

eh, 2¢

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:
Come again, McCain was put to death????? Freudian slip or did he just let the cat out of the bag?

The original clip:

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dumb perhaps but why military tribunals?
Because it would extremely difficult to get convictions from a jury trial considering how divided the country is...
And considering that we have been in a Congressionally declared state of war since 2001 (GWOT)...the laws of war apply...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Because it would extremely difficult to get convictions from a jury trial considering how divided the country is...
And considering that we have been in a Congressionally declared state of war since 2001 (GWOT)...the laws of war apply...
Fair points, but that opens up a massive can of worms and means they could pick anyone up, put them in front on a military tribunal, have them executed and no one would know anything about it; to hell with due process or posse comitatus. A huuuuuuge double edged sword.

On the flipside, what proof does anyone have of Shrub the Elder and McCain being tried, convicted and snuffed out? That was a huge slip of the tongue though...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fair points, but that opens up a massive can of worms and means they could pick anyone up, put them in front on a military tribunal, have them executed and no one would know anything about it; to hell with due process or posse comitatus. A huuuuuuge double edged sword.

On the flipside, what proof does anyone have of Shrub the Elder and McCain being tried, convicted and snuffed out? That was a huge slip of the tongue though...
Military tribunals have always been on the table and maybe there are regular people who are swept away, tried by them and hanged. I suspect it's more likely that if you haven't committed treason against the United States you probably have very little to worry about.

These people have done things which carry the death penalty. Let's not go all soft on why they shouldn't be tried as such in a court which isn't comprised of the same like mined people in the corrupt judicial system of America.

Military tribunals have always been on the table and maybe there are regular people who are swept away, tried by them and hanged. I suspect it's more likely that if you haven't committed treason against the United States you probably have very little to worry about.

These people have done things which carry the death penalty. Let's not go all soft on why they shouldn't be tried as such in a court which isn't comprised of the same like mined people in the corrupt judicial system of America.
That's the kicker, one mans treason is another mans resistance to tyranny. I am by no mean absolving these slimy cunts of their crimes, they need to swing for their atrocities. However they have to be tried and held to account in a process that is beyond reproach and is 100% transparent, otherwise we are no better than they are.

I forgot to respond to the declaration of war back in 2001 being the pretext for the laws of war applying; the crimes of these people (and their predecessors) predate the 9-11 attacks by several decades. As such, I'm not sure that they could legally justify using wartime codes.

I just think handing over everything to the military is opening up a Pandora's box that the world will regret ever opening. The military industrial complex has wreaked untold death and destruction across the world, so much so that they themselves need to be held to account for their crimes.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's the kicker, one mans treason is another mans resistance to tyranny. I am by no mean absolving these slimy cunts of their crimes, they need to swing for their atrocities. However they have to be tried and held to account in a process that is beyond reproach and is 100% transparent, otherwise we are no better than they are.

I just think handing over everything to the military is opening up a Pandora's box that the world will regret ever opening. The military industrial complex has wreaked untold death and destruction across the world, so much so that they themselves need to be held to account for their crimes.
Perfect people don't exist. Your point's are well taken re: the military however, the military you speak of was overseen by a government which was run by the same shitbags that we know are guilty of treason against the people. The politicians sent the military around the world to do their dirty work. Those same traitors infested the judicial system with their appointees, some of which are gone but many still remain.

Do you think trials will be fair and just using the judicial system to try those shitbags when many of those judges were appointed by the shrub and the Kenyan. Look around at the mess our judicial system has become and tell me trying Obama, HRC and the Shrub in the public courts would be fair and transparent.

For the first time in many decades the commander in chief of the American military is not a career politician. Think about that. I trust the current military much more than I do the courts.

Perfect people don't exist. Your point s well taken re: the military however, that military was overseen by a government which was run by the same shitbags that we know are guilty of treason against the people. Those same traitors infested the judicial system with their appointees, some of which are gone but many still remain.

Do you think trials will be fair and just using the judicial system to try those shitbags when many of those judges were appointed by the shrub and the Kenyan. Look around at the mess our judicial system has become and tell me trying Obama, HRC and the Shrub in the public courts would be fair and transparent.

For the first time in many decades the commander in chief of the American military is not a career politician. Think about that. I trust the current military much more than I do the courts.
Agree, no one is perfect.

If Trump was serious about draining the swamp, he could set up specific courts set up soley for the purposes of prosecuting and eviscerating all of the creatures occupying the swamp. It isn't even a pipe dream, it actually is possible and would go a long way to keep the existing judicial system and its rotten core out of the equation.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Agree, no one is perfect.

If Trump was serious about draining the swamp, he could set up specific courts set up soley for the purposes of prosecuting and eviscerating all of the creatures occupying the swamp. It isn't even a pipe dream, it actually is possible and would go a long way to keep the existing judicial system and its rotten core out of the equation.
I'm confused, on one hand you are asking for a fair and just method of trying traitors and on the other hand you want Trump to act like a dictator and act to set up his own 'special'courts to prosecute swamp creatures. The latter is pretty much what the likes of Stalin and other dictators did and still do. Can you imagine the pushback from the lefties if Trump did that?

Military tribunals have laws too and evidence can and will be presented at those tribunals. How do we know those trials won't be made public?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

There is a video of McCain's daughter on "The View" saying "...they killed my father..." around the same time period that Kasich made that comment. It's quite compelling.

Edit: I was incorrect, but here's the video of her saying (about her Father) "you can't kill him again..."

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Military tribunals with clear definintions of crimes committed -- defined by law. Evidence given, proofs shown, confessions, ALL done step-by-step on national TV.

Not one second cut from the minute-by-minute, live broadcasts.

That would be completely acceptable to just about everybody.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lawyers would be paid to drag this out to the point they would all die of old age before anything ever hit a court room. "at that point what difference would it make?"
Not sure that happens in a military court.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Military tribunals with clear definintions of crimes committed -- defined by law. Evidence given, proofs shown, confessions, ALL done step-by-step on national TV.

Not one second cut from the minute-by-minute, live broadcasts.

That would be completely acceptable to just about everybody.
and that's why, for some, it's never going to happen...

like voter id laws

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Welcome to the Shadow Presidency of Barack H. Obama
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 11:35:29 AM

EYZwa7zXkAAYHSC.jpg
Relevance re: [Susan Rice] 'top secret' [DECLAS] paragraph:
“From a national security perspective, Comey said he does have some concerns that incoming NSA Flynn is speaking frequently with Russian Ambassador Kislyak. Comey said that could be an issue as it relates to sharing sensitive information. President Obama asked if Comey was saying that the NSC should not pass sensitive information related to Russia to Flynn. Comey replied ‘potentially.’"
What was really discussed during [Jan 5] meeting?
[Hussein] order preventing sharing of intel re: Russia?
Would such an order shield [Hussein] admin from discovery re: Obamagate?
Would such an order shield [Clinton] camp from discovery re: Clinton-DNC Russian collusion?
Would such an order be known to POTUS or CLASSIFIED?
If CLASSIFIED how could it be discovered?
NSA Mike Rogers _step down [retire] [date]?
NSA Mike Rogers _TT [SCIF secure] [date]?
[Brennan][Clapper][Carter] push to TERM _NSA Mike Rogers [date]?
WASH POST:
“The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month, was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.”
HOW DO YOU CIRCUMVENT THE SHADOW INTEL COMM?
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/
Critical thinking _what did [Susan Rice] DECLAS [Jan 5] WH meeting reveal?
RUSSIA INTEL HOLD
HOW DO YOU ADD LAYERS OF PROTECTION?
INSTALL A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO LOCK [FREEZE] EVERYTHING RE: RUSSIA?
INSTRUCT AND COORD W: NSC [INTEL COMMUNITY] [SCHIFF ARMS LENGTH] TO INITIATE WHISTLEBLOWER ALLEGATIONS 1-9?
INSTRUCT CONGRESS TO FILE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT?
COORD W: CHINA TO TERM ECON - UNEMPLOYMENT - GAINS, INITIATE LOCKDOWN DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS, PUSH FEAR THROUGH DNC MEDIA, INSTRUCT GOVERNORS UNDER CONTROL TO ENACT VOTE-BY-MAIL?
COINCIDENCE JAN 15
1. IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES DELIVERED TO SENATE [HELD]
2. CHINA PHASE 1 USA CLAWBACK DEAL SIGNED
3. 1ST COVID-19 CASE LANDED SEATTLE
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE.
Welcome to the Shadow Presidency of Barack H. Obama.
Q

Shadow Diplomacy: John Kerry's Meeting with Iranians in Paris Including Kamal Kharazi (May 12, 2018)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 12:23:14 PM

hqdefault.jpg
Welcome to the shadow presidency of Barack Hussein Obama.
Q

How Is It Possible the Source Country of the Virus (minus Wuhan) Was on Lockdown for Only 16 Days?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 12:34:16 PM

00db16b1e4fc01beb688a4b51cd1d095c5d4d015141ca35007d679435d2a9d7a.jpg
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/common-sense
-the basic level of practical knowledge and judgment that we all need to help us live in a reasonable and safe way
Q

Barack Obama’s Weaponization of Government
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 1:21:25 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...mas-weaponization-of-government/#143cf17a1b92
Worth remembering.
Q

Obama Shadowed Trump's Travels Around the Globe Meeting with Foreign Leaders Before/After Trump
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 1:56:43 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/trump-international-trip-barack-obama-europe-return
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
Q

Obama Met World Leaders in India and China Weeks after Trump's Visit
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 2:00:20 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...etings-summit-foundation-latest-a8080951.html
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 May 2020 - 3:09:31 PM

Fear not, all will be well right after the election.
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Uglytruth said:
Lawyers would be paid to drag this out to the point they would all die of old age before anything ever hit a court room. "at that point what difference would it make?"

That's my point! None of that would happen.
I believe a military tribunal is the only way through this. Transparency to the point of utter obviousness of all the traitorous actions. Otherwise, what Uglytruth says is spot on.

The guaranteed cure to get through to even the Karens and Meatheads:

"Show them, don't tell them."

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

No No No ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That would NOT work. The WHOLE CONCEPT of trying to save the American miracle depends upon awakening all the "sheep". Anything less than total transparency would be the complete opposite of the necessary action.

Nuremberg was transparent. Very transparent. To this day, you can watch the entire procedure from 80 years ago... end to end. Nobody was Star Chambered. It was all wide open. Nicht wahr?

It must be done that way.

A "fer instance": Q has quoted the Law... where the crucial word "knowingly" is used again and again to define guilt.

Is it not true that the way this is going down that you, I, and everyone watching absolutely knows that, say, Schiff was aware of the fact that Trump was not guilty of what Schiff was repeatedly using as "evidence" that simply was not in existence?

"Knowingly" <-- Bingo.

Knowingly vs "feelingly" have been separated.