• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
when did we start this hand-holding thing?
Present company excluded.

Seriously... look around and see how many people are 'awoke' as we are here.

We're a rare breed. Most folks have NO CLUE about what we have learned here. They'd call it a conspiracy and run away. Especially the youts of America. They are into all manner of online distractions that impart nothing of what is important.

Chewing gum for the eyes.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Present company excluded.

We're a rare breed. Most folks have NO CLUE about what we have learned here. They'd call it a conspiracy and run away. Especially the youts of America. They are into all manner of online distractions that impart nothing of what is important.

Chewing gum for the eyes.
right you are, but, how important is it for any of us to have to be shown

they're our leaders, take care of your end of the deal, i'm here working my ass off and you're telling me i've gotta suffer so you can teach me something i don't even care about???

and now i'll hear how stupid i am and none of it will work until i'm shown

Epstein, tell me about him
the Bush Family, tell me about them
the Clintons, tell me about them

wtf do i care, arrest them and show me you're in charge, show me you're my leader, show me, don't tell me you've got to teach me anything

most of what i've already been taught are lies, why is this time different?

oh right, because they said so

that's why we're here to begin with...

Just Do It...here, i'll contribute some money, let's just buy them all a pair of these Devil Shoes, the shoes with blood

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Quite correct sir. Unfortunately it appears that there will never be enough of an awakening among the large majority of society for the very same reasons you state. Although most people in our society are dense and obtuse, you won't find many of them here

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately it appears that there will never be enough of an awakening among the large majority of society for the very same reasons you state.
and that's just it

at what point will they declare that enough of us know?

it's our lives and they're still making the calls on how i should live it

and now, there are two groups who are controlling me..................

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
o.k.

maybe i should feel special now

two groups are fighting over little ol' me

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
o.k.

maybe i should feel special now

two groups are fighting over little ol' me
They don't want you, they want to control you. If they can't control you they want you dead after which they confiscate your assess for redistribution. They'll then go after your family in the same fashion

This seems to me to be the world as it is today

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks.............. maybe................. if there is any truth to Q.................... that the military steps in when they are FORCED to play their hand? I can't help think an uprising of millions would force something to happen one way or the other. So what would it take?
I was just thinking this with all the sabre rattling in the Ukraine. If the conspiracy nuts are correct, Ukraine is the epicenter of the cabal and Putin has been clamping down the vise on them. Now that Xiden the meat puppet is send lots of aid to Ukraine to bolster the so-called cabal. Could the flash point be hostilities in Ukraine with Russia. At that point, the military steps in and says "No! Joe. We are not ending the world for this." and they take over?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking this with all the sabre rattling in the Ukraine. If the conspiracy nuts are correct, Ukraine is the epicenter of the cabal and Putin has been clamping down the vise on them. Now that Xiden the meat puppet is send lots of aid to Ukraine to bolster the so-called cabal. Could the flash point be hostilities in Ukraine with Russia. At that point, the military steps in and says "No! Joe. We are not ending the world for this." and they take over?
and that's just it

there are so many potentials, so many loose ends, so many story lines...

which ones are true? idk but,

i'd hate to be a communist right about now but, my reality bias is kicking in, idk who's winning but it certainly seems like We the People aren't

too many buts for me...idk

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Watch some of this. These younger guys think they are libertarians but are realizing they are conservatives fast. problem is they drone on and on loosing anyone's interest. Kinda like trying to reach a consensus by a group on where to eat.........

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
and that's just it

at what point will they declare that enough of us know?

it's our lives and they're still making the calls on how i should live it

and now, there are two groups who are controlling me..................
Yea, us!

"they"
are hoping for the least amount of death. One way or another the $$$ is going to crash. My guess is that is the tipping point.
It's going to happen. Might as well happen under the Biden administration. Then the party starts.

Best guess.

AUnut

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
and that's just it

there are so many potentials, so many loose ends, so many story lines...

which ones are true? idk but,

i'd hate to be a communist right about now but, my reality bias is kicking in, idk who's winning but it certainly seems like We the People aren't

too many buts for me...idk

Yea, us!

"they"
are hoping for the least amount of death. One way or another the $$$ is going to crash. My guess is that is the tipping point.
It's going to happen. Might as well happen under the Biden administration. Then the party starts.

Best guess.

AUnut
Great discussion folks. I'm starting to like the Q thread again because there's some real great stuff hitting this table. No venom, no hate....we're becoming a discussion group here again

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Wow, there was venom and hate? I'm sorry I missed it, I'm so good at those!
Oh yeah, the subject of Q proved to be a very divisive topic for a while here. I was heavily invoked at times too so I'm not innocent

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Critical mass is an interesting question. It has been said that it was 3% of the population that took up arms against the King of England way back when. I'm sure you all have seen the video of the outdoor music festival w/ attendees scattered across a hillside. One guy starts dancing in a really goofy way and eventually others get up and join in. The video is used as an example of how things get initiated and go "viral". It just takes one spark to get it going, if all of the conditions are right. I have a sense that conditions are approaching "rightness" and we all have the opportunity to be that spark. It may just be a conversation with others, attendance and vocalization at a "rally" , who knows what will start the snowball rolling down the hill? But once the right snowball starts rolling down the right hill, change is upon us. I have no expectations on how or when, but do know that change is coming and there are a whole boatload of patriots that will be energized to drive that change towards defeating evil. I took an oath long ago to defend and uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic and it dd not have an expiration date! So I say "Bring it on Bitches!" Good will win out over evil in the long run, however long that run is....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found this online. maybe people are waking up.

Go out to the store and ask people if they want Trump back. You might get quite a few people say yes. Ask those same people what their favorite music artist or actor is. Ask them if they know many stars are selling all their rights to their music/work to producers and record labels for cash. Ask them if they are aware of how many trafficking arrests ICE, US Marshalls, and DOJ are making on a daily basis. Ask them about the hypersexualization and trafficking of children on Twitter. There's a lot that many people still don't know about. The game plan is 2022 and 2024. Pres. Trump and folks like Sec. Pompeo have already come out and expressed that this is where the focus is, politically speaking.

Stuff's happening, but it's hard to see. Anons are just going to have to have faith for a few years unless they are able to find the clues that demonstrate things are still very much under way.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Anons are just going to have to have faith for a few years unless they are able to find the clues that demonstrate things are still very much under way.
I see no choice but to be patient, expect the worst and hope fop the best. Nothing ever really changes so don't it to

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have no expectations on how or when,
it's beyond my expectations, so, I fully acknowledge, my opinion is just that but, to fall back on anything we've ever done or anything we've ever been, as a society, i'll challenge most of that today because, that was all a fabrication at the upper levels, that which affected us in the wallet was but a con

we lived off of those messages we received, believing full well what we were told was the truth, our parents much more so than us...

i'm still here and available and calm and helping where i can, staying out of peoples way, not being a jerk, everything i've ever sworn to or sworn at was deserving of it (mostly) and I'm honorable and fulfilling my obligations, again mostly, to the society around me

I'm Doing What I'm Supposed To Do

i'm waiting for a sign that anyone from above will follow through with any expectations they themselves have provided for me to have...

any expectations i have, right now, have been generated from 'them', and they've been gracious enough to allow me to fill in the details

where have i heard that before?

The game plan is 2022 and 2024. Pres. Trump and folks like Sec. Pompeo have already come out and expressed that this is where the focus is, politically speaking.

i'll ask, you're trying to convince me to come back to vote...oh, never mind

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The road has been long, with many a wind
We do not know the day, nor the time
But one thing is certain, and not at all sublime
That Anon's will keep digging, and we will Hold the Line

Proud to be comfy AF with all of you magnificent bastards.

1617379395548.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found online.

Because this is about waking up the public. All that will eventually happen, and people like Fauci already realize they are on borrowed time. This is the plan, and it makes sense when you set aside your desire to forcibly save everyone. Mentally, spiritually, and physically, it's a tough row to hoe, but it has to be this way. Have faith in humanity. This is hard on us all.

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
Oh yeah, the subject of Q proved to be a very divisive topic for a while here. I was heavily invoked at times too so I'm not innocent
We didn't have too much rancor over at TB2K. The board is split in two specific areas, and never the 'twain met. The Q board people did comment often about the lack of any hope on the main board. I saw that too.

Me? if Biden is still pResident by my 62nd, I am going to retire & travel around. No address is a good address

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Critical mass is an interesting question. It has been said that it was 3% of the population that took up arms against the King of England way back when. I'm sure you all have seen the video of the outdoor music festival w/ attendees scattered across a hillside. One guy starts dancing in a really goofy way and eventually others get up and join in. The video is used as an example of how things get initiated and go "viral". It just takes one spark to get it going, if all of the conditions are right. I have a sense that conditions are approaching "rightness" and we all have the opportunity to be that spark. It may just be a conversation with others, attendance and vocalization at a "rally" , who knows what will start the snowball rolling down the hill? But once the right snowball starts rolling down the right hill, change is upon us. I have no expectations on how or when, but do know that change is coming and there are a whole boatload of patriots that will be energized to drive that change towards defeating evil. I took an oath long ago to defend and uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic and it dd not have an expiration date! So I say "Bring it on Bitches!" Good will win out over evil in the long run, however long that run is....
This post sparked a fun memory -- St. Augustine has a free merry-go-round. My wife and I saw it, and nobody was on it. But it was just going around reminding me of the times when I was a kid.

I decided, the heck with my dignity -- if I even have any -- and climbed on and got up on a moving horse. Fun. Herself took a picture of me as I went by imitating Slim Pickens riding the Bomb, whacking my hat against the horsie's butt while yodeling.

Then she got on. And that is when it happened: Folks who had been walking by stopped to watch... and after no more than ten seconds, a couple of them got on. In two minutes, the merry-go-round was filled up with adults.

Several came over to say they were glad I started it. :beer:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I realize we want to see blood of the guilty, but just as there was no election fraud UNTIL the election happened....

Think about it. How do you prosecute a crime that hasn't yet happened? You can't!

AFTER it happens all bets are off!

Witness the swing states that have since changed their election laws. I don't know what the penalty is for election fraud... probably a slap on the wrist in some states, however it was noticed and the laws were changed AFTER the fact. One would think there would be no reason to suspect fraud because it's expected that people will do the right thing with honesty and integrity being in most people's hearts (unless they are democrats). Now we know.

Q - for all its faults predicted as much. Elections AFTER 2021 will be safe. This we are seeing.

There is a whole lot more going on that we 'see' but don't understand.

I understand Trump is gong to start up the rallies again. I wonder what will become of that? Joe can't get 4K to watch him and 30K show up for Trump.

I can't hardly wait for his social media platform to arrive!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Q - for all its faults predicted as much. Elections AFTER 2021 will be safe. This we are seeing.
We are? How do we know elections are safe all of a sudden? I don't know that. Do any of us know that? They've broken the laws already in place. What makes anyone think they won't break the 'new' laws?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We are? How do we know elections are safe all of a sudden? I don't know that. Do any of us know that?
You'd have to 'assume' they are because they are changing them and calling out the perps who violated them.

Even Delta got it's nickers in a wad over Georgia having the audacity to require voter ID to vote. Not as if you could board one of their air busses without one.... which only proves that Delta is racist... right?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You'd have to 'assume' they are because they are changing them and calling out the perps who violated them.

Even Delta got it's nickers in a wad over Georgia having the audacity to require voter ID to vote. Not as if you could board one of their air busses without one.... which only proves that Delta is racist... right?
Oh I agree that we're seeing a lot of stuff but I don't see any reason to think anything will fundamentally change (as in get better) going forward. Delta will still do business, so will Coke, Nike and Black Lives Matter. Does anyone really thing the communists will all of a sudden play nice now that there are new 'laws' in the books? They'll simply find other ways to cheat the system in their favor. The biggest problem we have faced is there's no political party in existence that can counter them. The Pukes are on the same team as the DIms and the Libertarians have never had the strength in numbers to mean very much politically. The American people aren't organized enough to fight back and probably never will be (that ain't 1776 anymore).

American politics has become a clown show performed to placate the people and this latest show will go on until the next one but none of these shows gets to the root of the problem...America has been hijacked and is being ruled today by an illegitimate government and there's nothing to point to that suggests that's going to change anytime soon. Meanwhile more people die from vaccines the people are rushing to get shot up with.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Monkey Werx might have it

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Some individuals had enough? or creating media stories?

Who knows?? ...it could have been staged by the Bidenettes with phony deaths, it could be AntiFuck or Black Lives Marinated or just a fed up mask wearer.

My point is...
We live in colorful and unprecedented times within the current civilization and anything once though to be impossible can come flying over the wall any minute

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My point is...
... anything once though to be impossible can come flying over the wall any minute

Exactly correct.

Be ready for anything these unapologetic days.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
wwCCi0HD5Ax6_640x360.jpg

Red Sea Evergreen - IPOT Presents - 4.2.21

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Think about it. How do you prosecute a crime that hasn't yet happened? You can't!

The charge of attempted murder has been laid many times without an actual attempt being made; the planning of the act has been enough for charges to be laid and convictions be made...