• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm ready! How about youz guyz? :2 thumbs up:

Nothing like seemingly endless trailers waiting for the real show to start.

Keep the popcorn coming I guess. Make sure it is real butter. And salty, .... nice and salty.

:spring::summer::autumn::winter:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Keep the popcorn coming I guess. Make sure it is real butter. And salty, .... nice and salty.

Nothing like looking for the CNBC Cliff notes to give us the neat and tidy package we so desire. We wouldn't want to actually READ THE DROPS and think for ourselves and get all brain twisted trying to comprehend something without a blueprint in front of us.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not a chance. Banging on the high-chair table, screaming for all to be fed to them -- prechewed -- NOW.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not a chance. Banging on the high-chair table, screaming for all to be fed to them -- prechewed -- NOW.
Oh and can you dip it in sugar.... maybe add rainbow sprinkles on top?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Meh, at this point what difference does it make if Q is real or not? We're stuck in a passenger jet nosediving toward the ground. What does anyone have to lose by opening the mind up to possibilities which were rejected in the past?

Even I must admit there are some really strange things going on these days that I can't explain

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Meh, at this point what difference does it make if Q is real or not? We're stuck in a passenger jet nosediving toward the ground. What does anyone have to lose by opening the mind up to possibilities which were rejected in the past?

Even I must admit there are some really strange things going on these days that I can't explain

We know that we have to crash this economy. BOTH sides want to crash the system. So we have been preparing.

However, one side wants as many people on that plane and to leave nothing but a smoking crater while the other wants a miracle water landing on the Hudson. Who controls the rebuild is key.

But there HAS to be some people on the good side with power. Just look at how much Information we've been getting. And it hasn't been all at once but every single day we get more information on the NIH leaks and funding and illegal bribes, or the 2000 mules and election fraud, or Hunter's laptop and that evil crud. I know we'd like that to all come in a flood but that has a BIG problem. It's just SO much info that no one could possibly take in that info and may just tune it out instead.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Who controls the rebuild is key.

If the corrupt statist MSM is still in place their "build back better" will be full steam ahead. This is an information/mind control war and their gas lighting is highly effective.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If the corrupt statist MSM is still in place their "build back better" will be full steam ahead. This is an information/mind control war and their gas lighting is highly effective.

They are crashing already and going down with this plane. Who gets to build the new media is important. But forget the MSM they are as good as gone.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2774A - THE [CB] CANNOT STOP WHAT IS COMING, THE ECONOMY WILL EXPOSE THE TRUTH​

The people are understanding that Ukraine has nothing to do with the inflation, high fuel costs, baby food shortage etc, the game is over, the people are awake. The [CB] is going to expose the truth via the economy, it will reveal it all so the people can see it clearly.

EP. 2774B - IT’S TIME TO END THE HORROR SHOW, THE TRUTH HAS BEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE​

The [DS] is now being surrounded, there is no escape, Trump and the patriots hold all the cards. It is now time to end this horror show, enough Americans are awake and have the information. The truth of election fraud, infiltration from within was always right in front of everyone, all we needed to do was look. Now people are looking and the [DS] is panicking.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
informative very

Reality "Your belief in it... makes it so...."

A 40,000 Foot View with John Paul Rice​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They are crashing already and going down with this plane. Who gets to build the new media is important. But forget the MSM they are as good as gone.
We are the news now. Being proven often.

"You are the news now"
Drops -

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652579768174.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Continuity of Government

Peter Dale Scott (The Road To 9/11)​

TPC #807 is with a 93 year old scholar and beautiful soul, Peter Dale Scott.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2775A - THE [CB] WANTS US BROKE AND HUNGRY, NARRATIVE FAIL​

The [DS]/[CB] are trying everything to bring us into their new system by using inflation to make us broke and shutting down the supply chains to make us hungry, this is failing because the people know who to blame.

EP. 2775B - THE WIZARDS, GUARDIANS OF INTELLIGENCE, [MIDTERMS], START THE STORM​

The patriots are now moving forward with the plan, the storm is about to start and the wizards (guardians of intelligence) have it all. The people are building the grass roots movement and it cannot be stopped. Scavino sends a message that the next to fall is the Queen. The [DS] is in trouble they tried another [FF] to push gun control, this is not going to work, the people see the truth. Nothing can stop this, nothing.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2776A - [CB] SAYS THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME, IT’S CRASHING ON THE [DS]/[CB]​

Europe is struggling and Russia is now forcing more and more nations to use their currency to pay for fuel. The FDA says the baby formula factory can now open, the investigation turned up nothing. [JB]/[CB] cannot stop the inflation. BoE says don't blame us for the inflation. It's all imploding on the puppet masters watch.

EP. 2776B - DURHAM IS READY TO EXPOSE IT ALL, AS WE PREPARE TO LAND, PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT​

Durham has started the trial today with jury selection, he is now in position to expose it all. Elon Musk traps Twitter, no matter which way they turn it's bad for them. We have been cruising at 40000ft for a while now, prepare for landing. Trump and the patriots are bring the full strength of the storm to the [DS], as the storm approaches the [DS] will be struggling to distract from what is really going on, this will not work, the truth has a bull horn and it will not be stopped.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2777A - THE [CB]/[JB] ECONOMIC NARRATIVE IS LOST, THE PEOPLE ARE NOW PREPARING​

The Biden administration cannot explain their policy on how they are going to stop inflation. The people are seeing the truth, the plan is collapse the economy not help it. Fuel prices are moving up again. [JB] is helping subsidize foreign workers while Americans don't have jobs. Bitcoin expands.

EP. 2777B - WHEN DO BIRDS SING? DURHAM IS ON THE HUNT, WHEN DOES YOUR ENEMY EXPEND AMMUNITION?​

Durham is on the hunt and he is slowly squeezing the truth out of the [DS]. The people are seeing this and soon the first conviction will occur which will send a signal to the rest of the [DS]. The patriots are winning the information war. Nazi surrender in Ukraine, Russia is in control. When does a bird sing, as pressure builds those who are in the cross hairs will most likely try to make a deal. When does the your enemy expend ammunition, when they are winning or when they are weak and losing.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2778A - THE [CB] IS ALL TALK, WATCH THEIR ACTIONS, BECOME SELF SOVEREIGN​

The people see the corrupt politicians for who they are, 40 billion Ukraine aid bill has been revealed. This bill is 8 times larger that the budget for the border. The Fed is saying one thing and will do another. People need to become their own [CB].

EP. 2778B - CONSPIRACY NO MORE, TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS, IT’S A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT​

The [DS] is panicking, Durham is squeezing them and pushing the [DS] players down a path of no return. The conspiracy has disappeared and the treasonous acts are going to be revealed. This process is a marathon it is not a spring and it has to be done correctly by the rule of law. Justice is blind and the facts and truth will speak for themselves. The [DS] will attack, be ready, they will push hard because they know if they don't fight until the end it is game over for them.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EP. 2778A - THE [CB] IS ALL TALK, WATCH THEIR ACTIONS, BECOME SELF SOVEREIGN​

The people see the corrupt politicians for who they are, 40 billion Ukraine aid bill has been revealed. This bill is 8 times larger that the budget for the border. The Fed is saying one thing and will do another. People need to become their own [CB].

EP. 2778B - CONSPIRACY NO MORE, TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS, IT’S A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT​

The [DS] is panicking, Durham is squeezing them and pushing the [DS] players down a path of no return. The conspiracy has disappeared and the treasonous acts are going to be revealed. This process is a marathon it is not a spring and it has to be done correctly by the rule of law. Justice is blind and the facts and truth will speak for themselves. The [DS] will attack, be ready, they will push hard because they know if they don't fight until the end it is game over for them.
You're early tonight!! :2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You're early tonight!! :2 thumbs up:
Just finished playing 2hrs of Pickleball.... posted early cuz we started at 5:30... also helps if Dave posts early enuf

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"How do you introduce evidence in court?"

You go after a slam-dunk loser. (eg: Sussman) <-- They got him cold, right?

But wait! Remember the other thing
Q said?

"They must be shown."

The Sussman jury and judge are a ridiculous pile of leftists. Yup. Da judge is an Obama guy. One of the jurors is a Hillary contributor. And other stuff. They could easily find Sussman not guilty... and it doesn't matter a feather. Sussman is only the road to be driven down to get the incriminating Hillary evidence into court records.

The evidence will have been -- permanently -- introduced into court records.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Does it even matter Walt? The entire legal system is corrupted, compromised and beyond redemption, all by design by the very people that are perpetrating the crimes discussed in here.

Having said that though, the MIC are taking some serious blows, away from the legal system and the other usual (and unusual) avenues of recourse.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Does it even matter Walt? The entire legal system is corrupted, compromised and beyond redemption, all by design by the very people that are perpetrating the crimes discussed in here.

Having said that though, the MIC are taking some serious blows, away from the legal system and the other usual (and unusual) avenues of recourse.
I don't think we should be waiting for a knock-out punch. There's too many, too rich and too powerful, to possibly catch.
I think the Q team (if they exist) or Durham himself, would rather fight the deep state with a "death by 1000 cuts" approach.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ A thousand cutters...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"How do you introduce evidence in court?"

You go after a slam-dunk loser. (eg: Sussman) <-- They got him cold, right?

But wait! Remember the other thing
Q said?

"They must be shown."

The Sussman jury and judge are a ridiculous pile of leftists. Yup. Da judge is an Obama guy. One of the jurors is a Hillary contributor. And other stuff. They could easily find Sussman not guilty... and it doesn't matter a feather. Sussman is only the road to be driven down to get the incriminating Hillary evidence into court records.

Exactly! Even if Sussman gets off because of a hung (up) jury.

The evidence, i.e., PROOF.... is on record and can not be expunged.

Not all court systems are corrupt. How many judges did Trump appoint? 600? Different districts, different juries?

Have to start with the low hanging fruit to get to the root.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2779A - THE ECONOMIC NARRATIVE HAS THE [CB], MOVES & COUNTERMOVES​

The Senate voted to send the peoples money to Ukraine, this is not want the people wanted. The Biden admin is having a tough time explaining why this is all happening. The [CB] economic narrative has them, they opposite is happening, they are not in control. Another bank takes on Bitcoin.

EP. 2779B - MISDIRECTION SOMETIMES CREATES ONE PERSON TO TURN ON ANOTHER (PUBLICLY), [C]OMING SOON​

The [DS] is now trying to derail the Durham trial, they will try every trick in the book, the patriots already knew this. The [DS] is now using everything they have to push fear, communication blackout, gun control you name it, it is all failing. The [DS] has no control the patriots have the leverage and they are playing the game. Misdirection sometimes creates one person to turn on another (publicly). Buckle up its going to get bumpy.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

chiefie: Look attit thisaway: You have a big tree to cut right the fuck down. You swing the axe, and when the first cut into the cambrium occurs, there is a wound in the giant tree that is not going to go away. eg: Sussman trial

The EVIDENCE presented is in no friggin' way limited to a skanky lawyer. Look at what is being introduced as forever-on-the-court-docket evidence.

Each successive swing of the axe brings genuine fear and foreboding to the evil tree -- because the tree knows the axe has now bit in... and there is nothing it can do to stop what is coming.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
chiefie: Look attit thisaway: You have a big tree to cut right the fuck down. You swing the axe, and when the first cut into the cambrium occurs, there is a wound in the giant tree that is not going to go away. eg: Sussman trial

The EVIDENCE presented is in no friggin' way limited to a skanky lawyer. Look at what is being introduced as forever-on-the-court-docket evidence.

Each successive swing of the axe brings genuine fear and foreboding to the evil tree -- because the tree knows the axe has now bit in... and there is nothing it can do to stop what is coming.

Sound familiar?
I'm starting see see this play out a bit better now. While I'm still not totally convinced that we're making a lot of progress, it's starting to become apparent that they're indeed playing the long game.
The problem I'm still seeing with their approach is we seem to be losing ground every day while this plan is being played out.

Contrary to what some here may think, I'm not dumb! I've seen the references to 'drip drip drip then a flood' so I suspect this pace will get picked up at some point. I sure as hell hope that flood comes before Biden and tptb drown us all in their sea of deceit and tyranny.

My biggest fear is that there won't be much of a country left to save once the real truth comes out

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The problem I'm still seeing with their approach is we seem to be losing ground every day while this plan is being played out.

Contrary to what some here may think, I'm not dumb! I've seen the references to 'drip drip drip then a flood' so I suspect this pace will get picked up at some point. I sure as hell hope that flood comes before Biden and tptb drown us all in their sea of deceit and tyranny.
You are au courant with the whole situation. Yet you are not alone amongst other intelligent people here, are you. Yet all of that group have been inundated and hammered and badgered with the facts... and yet you and others are still iffy or worse, they've surrendered.

Now let's take a look at the AVERAGE American. My next door neighbor had no idea what "2000 Mules" was. <-- Look around you; could you walk up to someone you know and ask them what the name of the prosecuting attorney is in the Sussman case? Well, you could, but they would not know the name, and what is worse, they would not know who the fuck Sussman is and what he did.

You guys are the small pebbles at the top of the mountainside. The American public is the giant boulder. Because the pebbles are beginning to slide down the hill in greater numbers, the giant boulder's center of gravity is slowly shifting to the right -- towards the slope down.

"The American public is one immense ass." <-- Randolph Hearst

The sum of all this is that the AVERAGE Joe has to have his fabled nose rubbed in the horseshit until he smells more than just the seeds. That means real serious damage to the screenplay we've been in. Burnt cities, Reverse racism, inflation, graft, murder, insane educators, trans nonsense, totalitarianism, vaxx deaths, warnmongering, Deep State, fake president, voter fraud, on and on.

And it has not been enough yet, has it... You COULD stop some lady shopping and ask her about Biden's laptop status. You will get a blank stare.

So the famous (to us, and never heard of by millions) Q quote: "They Must Be Shown" suddenly gathers a lot of meaning and explanation.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Now let's take a look at the AVERAGE American. My next door neighbor had no idea what "2000 Mules" was. <-- Look around you; could you walk up to someone you know and ask them what the name of the prosecuting attorney is in the Sussman case? Well, you could, but they would not know the name, and what is worse, they would not know who the fuck Sussman is and what he did.

You guys are the small pebbles at the top of the mountainside. The American public is the giant boulder. Because the pebbles are beginning to slide down the hill in greater numbers, the giant boulder's center of gravity is slowly shifting to the right -- towards the slope down.

"The American public is one immense ass." <-- Randolph Hearst

The sum of all this is that the AVERAGE Joe has to have his fabled nose rubbed in the horseshit until he smells more than just the seeds. That means real serious damage to the screenplay we've been in. Burnt cities, Reverse racism, inflation, graft, murder, insane educators, trans nonsense, totalitarianism, vaxx deaths, warnmongering, Deep State, fake president, voter fraud, on and on.

And it has not been enough yet, has it... You COULD stop some lady shopping and ask her about Biden's laptop status. You will get a blank stare.

So the famous (to us, and never heard of by millions) Q quote: "They Must Be Shown" suddenly gathers a lot of meaning and explanation.
All valid points indeed. My fear is that by trusting that this is the plan, we're taking on more and more damage every day and if, by some chance, this ISN'T the plan, or the plan somehow falters, we're going to be way too far gone at that point to ever hope to recover.
The danger is all around us and closing in fast now. In my opinion, it's very dangerous and discomforting to put all one's eggs in a single basket with no backup plan.
Do you see my point?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Your point is that the future would be unbearable if the plan "falters". That is NOT a reason, excuse, substitution for surrendering.

One seminal note about surrendering: I am a terrible coward -- I know this. For that reason I would never, will never surrender because being a prisoner of someone who really hates me is too terrifying. It is a lot better to fight your way the hell out -- or die right the fuck there -- than to give up to see what they will do to you next. Fuck that in the mouth.

Consider me the big rat you have cornerned in the closet. Would he surrender?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Your point is that the future would be unbearable if the plan "falters". That is NOT a reason, excuse, substitution for surrendering.

One seminal note about surrendering: I am a terrible coward -- I know this. For that reason I would never, will never surrender because being a prisoner of someone who really hates me is too terrifying. It is a lot better to fight your way the hell out than to give up to see what they will do to you next. Fuck that in the mouth.

Consider me the big rat you have cornerned in the closet. Would he surrender?
Who said anything about surrendering Walt! You should know better than to think that of me

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Who said anything about surrendering Walt! You should know better than to think that of me
In terms of not rallying others to "The Cause", and in terms of a long -- and noted -- history here of negative views (now abated greatly, I must say, and good on ya), that is a form of surrender; the inability/hesitancy to look up, but the constancy to look low.

Progress has clearly been made, that's for damn' sure.