• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Question for the board owner and mods

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
there iss a post aroumd here thast would show overwise....

juts keepn its reals.

Ya, now that's more like the michael we love to read.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
To paraphrase Blazing Saddles, that is an authentic example of Mikey gibberish!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
gotsta get as am totalluy poluted...F! an 075 is a still saw with a thubedm shit thumpumper...

and the fersti.....color me gone....
How the fick you can type while wasted is beyond me. Step away from the keyboard, sir.

What's even more complexing is that I can understand what you're saying. God help me.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
awwh it hit me like a ton of bricks and I din't even drink that much beer. I suppose I am just out of shape but funny thing is, is that I don't even hurt this morning and come to think of it I actually got a lot done yesterday......so, so it must have been mental fatigue I guess?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
awwh it hit me like a ton of bricks and I din't even drink that much beer. I suppose I am just out of shape but funny thing is, is that I don't even hurt this morning and come to think of it I actually got a lot done yesterday......so, so it must have been mental fatigue I guess?
A one off. You're up early.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey yokels, this place is slated for the wrecking ball. You guys are going to have to make some new friends fast or at least get to know your relatives

Last I heard Homeland Security was taking over this domain to answer all your concerns about their poor handling of the covid riots and whether you need an oral or rectal swab

You get a free Denny's with rectal
Take a long walk off a short pier.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
How twisted do you have to be to visit a place regularly to root for its demise

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
Take a long walk off a short pier.
Why a man of Scorps ability wastes his time and talants here after giving six months notice is beyond me.

Not one of you weaklings could give it a shot after he did TEN YEARS?

Of course it's about YOU or GIM.

Scorp is from Wisconsin, never missed a day of work or called in sick once.

I know the type.

Never took a penny except to run the biz upright and honest, puts the fiat 'Chritians' here to shame. Mammom worshippers extrodinare

We are at the most critical juncture this country has ever known based on the soon to be announced failure of our fiat world reserve currency. The whole world is effected, but we will be held responsible for the carnage

We as in EVERYONE, rich/poor, smart/dumb, catholic or agnostic, all those minor 'like thinking' thingies will be long gone. It's next up in the batting cage

Yet Scorp is tied to a crew who tries to see where the ship is headed by starring into a rearview mirror and then having a meeting.

My concern here, unlike every other so called GIMMER my cigarette concern was for xxx, thats 'Scorps' real name, not some character in a virtual world.
A world that may seem like an anchor but is about to disappear in a nanosecond without warning.

Just when you need it most, you will go cold turkey, I have seen it and lived it -- too many times

Join the choir, sing high harmonies, enjoy. Most here dont even have an option at this point.

Unlike xxx, you no longer have any 'choices'

Drone on, echo in harmony.

Time will tell and we are talking hours/days now.

The wait to see why I took the stance I did will not be long. Word up. Until then enjoy whats left of that 12 pack

Last edited by a moderator:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
How twisted do you have to be to visit a place regularly to root for its demise
It takes all kinds to make up the funk that is the human race. We let anybody join here, even the decrepit and repulsive people. Take me for example...

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
HELLO--McFLY! You in there? Maybe you haven't grasped the concept of DOMESTIC TERRORIST or what that can mean to anyone w/contract on the server.

Scorp should register this site as a 'Symposium' rather than a 'Forum'

A symposium is the ancient Greek equivalent of "Saturday Night Live' where members gather to get drunk on wine, praise the gods and mock local political figures with witty songs/poems.

DHS has question Scorp answers, "Its a frikken symposium you can't take anything posted here any more seriously than you can the movie 'Animal House'

Or at least use an alias, like Harvey Kapellin from the Winnebago State Institution for mentally unstable moderators.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
Says crazy Uncle Walt and his cannon, maybe we all should build catapults while butt naked in the wood shop?

That would convince the most hardened FBI investigator. Yeppers.

Mikey59 on a bad night is starting to make more sense than all the rest of ya put together

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
(*snork*)

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen you guys do one thing right in modern warfare.

Not once. Not even close

Brag and blow smoke up each others asses like its ur job

So, me being Keef, I will sure to be here to pile it in on ur next ass whooping.

Look forward to it as you guys never seem to grow weary of 'winning' and I never grow weary of the laughter.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I haven't seen you guys do one thing right in modern warfare.

Not once. Not even close

Brag and blow smoke up each others asses like its ur job

So, me being Keef, I will sure to be here to pile it in on ur next ass whooping.

Look forward to it as you guys never seem to grow weary of 'winning' and I never grow weary of the laughter.
1615986811968.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything but bloviating BS come from that source in fifteen years. I have a penchant for spotting them. There were many who worshipped at the alter of that particular cult and I always wondered how they were sucked into it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
13F46303-2685-4E4E-AA9E-BEE2B991341E.jpeg

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I was digging through my Strong's Concordance for the word artificer this evening, and out fell a page of notes which had been recycled from an erroneous print-job.

Well, here is the erroneous print job; a screen-shot from GIM1 on 7October2009. Check out the ticker!

AurumAg_hardcopy_7Oct2K9.jpg

After losing years of posting what I thought would be perpetual archives at GIM1, all was lost for whatever reason (maybe the NSA has it).

Alas, GIM1 is gone.

Thus, GIM2 was born, and those of us intrepid enough to try again, re-created our accounts.

But, I made an egregious error when I created my renewed screen name.

I intended to type AurumAg as my name, but after I had created it, it came out as Aurumag.

Aurum - Latin for Gold

Ag - Elemental abbreviation for Silver

A pretty good screen name, I think.

So, would it be possible to change the screen name without deleting and re-creating the account (again)?

Not a deal-breaker.

Just something I think about each and every time I visit the site, which is pretty much every day.

Thanks!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Holy phuck palladium!