• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Radio Talk Show Goes Off the Air as Discussion of Hillary's Health Issues...

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
becomes the topic.

Whether you like Michael Savage or Don't he does have the second highest rated radio talk show in the nation. In the cyber-world The Savage Nation is the highest listen to worldwide:

"...Michael Savage is a very well known radio talk personality. The Savage Nation is a nationally syndicated talk show that is the second most listened-to radio talk show in the country with an audience of over 20 million listeners on 400 stations across the United States.

Earlier today he was discussing his perspectives on the presidential debate and giving examples of current and anticipated debate bias.

In addition, the broadcaster began discussing Hillary Clinton’s mysterious health condition that Savage believes might be Parkinsons.

Almost immediately, and without any notification, New York (tri-state area) radio station WABC-Radio TV cut Savage off the air and replaced him with the lesser rated Curtis And Cooby Show.

Shortly thereafter, as Michael Savage discovered the issue and began discussing what was going on in/around the New York broadcast area, all Savage affiliates nationwide cut off the broadcast and replaced the live transmission with a recording of a previous show.".

Here is Where the hijacking occurred ( starts about 23 minute mark):

Here is the entire podcast with the first hour that led to the hijacking:

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They aren't even trying to hide the censorship now. Astounding that I would see my country fall victim to modern day nazism so easily!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Was listening. He said if he is not on the air today he will not be on the air Wed..........

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Quoted from another board:

And BOOM, bye-bye Michael... He's yanked from the air for speaking his mind!!! .. This is effin unreal and one of the CLEAREST reasons why we need to move this country back from the leftist radical communist sh*t that it's drifting towards.... They yanked Doctor Drew from the airwaves last month for criticizing Queen Hillary and questioning her health, and yesterday they yank IN MID BROADCAST one of her and the administration's (Kremlin's) loudest, toughest and most vocal critics as he was QUESTIONING HER HEALTH.... This is literally, literally LITERALLY like something out of the Soviet Union in the 60s and 70s or like f*ckin North Korea today... If people aren't FURIOUS over this, and demand his return, then we simply have no country, no first amendment and no point in even having elections. Let's just have a one party "Regime" instead... Like, um, maybe Beijing China???.. What the absolute F*CK????

Quite well articulated IMHO

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What was the time relation to the debate?

Was it before or after?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Late afternoon 9/26/16

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
She's a champion of the little guy though. If Amerika is dumb enough to elect her our republic doesn't deserve to survive.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure which "little guy" she is a champion of....Probably a multi-culture, metrosexual, disabled, woman who is "nice" but is pretty much good for nothing....

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Let's just have a one party "Regime" instead... Like, um, maybe Beijing China???..

We don't now ????
We have no more than an illusion of a two party system.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
AGREE w/ TAEZZAR, The CRONIE Party is in control. Crony Progressive /Left and Crony NeoCon.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Savage Nation is LIVE today.
Dr. Savage states it was a technical glitch that cascaded down the network. He read the transcript of the monologue where the glitch began today in his first hour.

He is brushing off any conspiracy or interference by .gov.
He is still on the same tirade / tear of Hitlery so I believe his version. AND of course he kept everybody guessing as he did not go out earlier on other shows and "spill the beans". Keeps his ratings up. ;-)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The Savage Nation is LIVE today.
Dr. Savage states it was a technical glitch that cascaded down the network. He read the transcript of the monologue where the glitch began today in his first hour.

He is brushing off any conspiracy or interference by .gov.
He is still on the same tirade / tear of Hitlery so I believe his version. AND of course he kept everybody guessing as he did not go out earlier on other shows and "spill the beans". Keeps his ratings up. ;-)
A cheap stunt!

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not hard to believe at all.
Art Bell used to be the late night guy on radio. He talked aliens and all kinds of creepy stuff.
You could always tell when a guest was close to giving the game away.
His show always seemed to have technical difficulties from then on that night.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Art Bell, I caught a few minutes of George Norry last night and he had a pretty legit sounding older gentleman that was talking Nixon/Watergate/JFK type of stuff and suddenly Norry ended the interview. He told his listeners it was because the guest was using profanity.

On the debate topic I heard someone say that politics in Amerika has just become the entertainment branch of the military industrial complex.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
....On the debate topic I heard someone say that politics in Amerika has just become the entertainment branch of the military industrial complex.

M.I.C. (is the) Key mouse organizations. MIC pulls the strings on the marionette politicians and they jump, joke, and dance through their term in Washington, D.C.
Bureaucrats and priv. corp. Jr. Execs bounce back and forth between jobs as the work up their chains of interests.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rush / all is the same as Sharpton / all. Just different sides of the coin to create wedge issues to keep the people from focusing on the immoral degenerates in suits making the rules, above the laws of the little people and breaking us financially.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
He'll be back on in 43 days and hopefully that's the beginning of the end of big Gooberment

Eyebone

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He's a 'google' or a 'skipe' hilarious that the joo/skipe/google would 'censor' one of their own controlled opposition except for theatrical purposes.

Last edited: