• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IMG_20211014_191318.jpg

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yep, oil up big again, over 82 now,

while gold is getting pummeled again, down 24 bucks, as it approached 1800 and was repelled big

makes perfect sense.

:bang head:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
good link,
a lot of info on these and much more there

the following comments there were good,
-some of those electric del trucks were in operation all the way up into the 50's with one even being retired in '64

etc.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Had to look that Babcock up.
Supposedly it was 1244 miles on one battery. Does "on one battery" mean the same thing as "on one charge"?

Other than that, check out this link and scroll down for lots of pics of old time electric cars and trucks along with their basic specifications. Seems there were lots of them back then.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/d...nabout-1-244-miles-on-one-battery-in-1909.21/

Joeking ... That's a cool site. The comments are very interesting.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
pretty sad when metals act like this in a economic realism that we at one time proclaimed would set them on fire.

all those that stated crypts were replacing the utility of metals certainly look more right than wrong it valuing in fiat terms,

but for my dough, nothing will replace metals for their true purpose,

even if they can't get their collective asses out of bed for a raging dumpster fire

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
pretty sad when metals act like this in a economic realism that we at one time proclaimed would set them on fire.

all those that stated crypts were replacing the utility of metals certainly look more right than wrong it valuing in fiat terms,

even if they can't get their collective asses out of bed for a raging dumpster fire

Maybe look at it a lil differently.... Look at it that our PTB are doing such a good job of managing the dollar & $ denominated credit system and our politicians have the .gov debts & debt creation covered so well compared to the ROW, that gold & silver are on sale. We get to buy more at cheaper prices than ROW.... The low gold price is actually a confidence building statement to the efficiency & public confidence of monetary & political authorities.... Lucky for us that they keep AU & AG cheap so we can buy more! Just a thought....

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
good grief,

senate budget committee chairman, bernie sanders

wow

when you think of the persons that reside in some of the most influential positions in .gov, I have a hard time even processing it

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just a guess but PMs will continue on this path until one day the banks will be closed and something like currency restrictions will be put in place.
Sort of like in Greece and Cyprus, which were the globalist test cases. Of course, once that happens, the price will skyrocket, but nobody will be selling so PMs will suddenly become unobtainium, at least in the short term, and only a fool would sell then for cash, because cash could be replaced by a new currency, with restrictions or fees to change to the NEW dollar or whatever. You would be better off with forever postage stamps at that point than paper FRNs.

Yellen made the statement "they have it all under control".
Translation: The shit is out of control.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
even people here are constantly hitting the order now button from that traitorous outfit
It's simply adding strength to the enemy in exchange for cheaper and/or easier to get stuff right now. I can't even get many in my family to stop. They agree with the big picture, but stuff right now is more important to them than getting steamrollered later.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
to continue with the theme presented prior, cotton has been moving,
and yesterday boomed to the up on big volume

sc.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I am happy to report that the current admin has decided to work with farmers to decrease emissions from farms,

one of them being 'cow flatulence'

and in pursuit of that, feeding them seaweed has proven to be beneficial in a lower level of output by these earth destroying animals,

glad we have someone on that

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
the fed announce something to cause metals to shit the bed?

good grief they are getting hit again,

and somebody was stating premiums were expanding again........

all these metal dealers now with a whole lot of mouths to feed along with corporate largesse and not jack for demand,

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
^^ The beginning of tapering.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
2021 Eagles(type 2) are currently going for $33.77(144.56%) of "spot".
2021 Eagles(type 1) are currently going for $37.76(161.78%) of "spot".

These prices are from JMB a few minutes ago and were the lowest prices available in stock, any quantity at that moment. There's little correlation between crimex paper prices and reality.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
talking with a gal today running a couple of subways

said real short staffed after I told her of noticing her 'closed' sign out at inopportune times,

stated they haven't had any applicants for 3 weeks,
stated they were paying min wage, then upped it to 8.75, then finally to 10 with a bonus.

they only have the stores open 10-6 5 days a week and completely missing the weekends, closed. Seems to me they are missing some peak selling for retail meals?

I said you can't pay people minimum wage and compete, even at 10, it isn't enough to amount to a hill of beans with inflation being what it is

her argument was that a lot of their hires are teenagers and that is a lot of money to them,

Told her, have you seen the prices on their clothes? 10 is not a lot of dough.

etc.

didn't have the heart to tell her:

then too, with teenagers, they will take a lower paying job if it is a 'cool' job, for instance some clothing shack they like where they get employee discounts, or one where all the 'in' crowd hangs out or ? Subway doesn't make that grade.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

To quote Rush Limbaugh: "Nothing is real, anymore."

Fake comments on social media. Fake history. Fake outrage, with Rent-A-Mobs.

Fake engineering, on fake products made in a real slave-labor mercantile colony.

Fake economic growth, jiggered by fake CTL+P money. Fake stonk market boom, fed by banks taking that ZIRP fake money from the FRB, and buying the indices.

And a fake gold market, with derivatives sold back and forth to drive the price lower.

Lying, constantly...must be very seductive and rewarding, to some. They can't stop themselves. They lie when the truth would serve them better.

I don't know. I never had the compulsion to lie like that, to make up a fantasy world to gull people with. I'm uncomfortable when I lie, or when I did. I'd have to remember the lie. I'd worry about consequences of the lie, that I hadn't thought of.

But, here we are...in Idiocracy, where nothing makes sense; and the fastest-growing asset is, lines of code.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
kind of interesting yesterday as the fed announced

metals down hard prior day, and came in dumping more, but by end of day had retraced much of the drop

this happened while the dollar was in rally mode again, back up in to mid 94's, and up a bit again this am

sc.png

sc (1).png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
wallstreet darling slayed by the falling knife,

bought the dip after the first day of announcement re Zillow bailing out of housing flips
289,000 shares worth of buy the dip

the next day, cleared the decks of all funds of zillow, taking a massive kick in the pants,
big gap down where she couldn't get out at a reasonable loss

sc.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
World of Engineering

@engineers_feed

Interviewer: You’re asking for a pretty high salary for someone who has no experience in this field. Me: Well, this job is gonna be super hard since I have no idea wtf I’m doing.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Since the revelation about no tuna in the tuna sub came out, we do not go there any more.
I was okay with the yoga pants rubber in the bread, but no tuna in the tuna? Too far.
Anyway, we have two, it sure looks like sales were hit hard. They are open, you can see the workers cars, but few customers.
I like to look from 1130 to 100 when the soldiers have lunch. They have some customers but all the competition is much busier.
I guess the healthy reputation vs. other fast food went out the window.
Good stock to short? IDK.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Spring Wheat: A Candlestick Walks Into A Bar​

Darin Newsom - Barchart - 43 minutes ago
Grain - beautiful landscape of sunset over corn field

• Recently, we've seen commercial pressure start to build in the Minneapolis (HRS) wheat market, indicated by the weakening inverse in the December-March futures spread.
  • Despite this factor, noncommercial traders were busy building a net-long futures position, until late in the week.
  • Given the bearish technical patterns that emerged on both weekly candlestick and bar charts, the stage is set for increased noncommercial selling over the coming weeks.
I mentioned in last Friday’s Afternoon Commentary (on my website: https://darinnewsom.com) that it was a bearish week for the December Minneapolis (HRS) wheat ((MWZ21) contract, regardless of the weekly chart one chose to look at.
On the contracts candlestick chart:
gycguztkxptr5kjb.png

• Dec posted what is called a bearish engulfing pattern. According to Investopedia:
    • The pattern consists of an up (green) candlestick followed by a large down (red) candlestick that eclipses or “engulfs” the smaller up candle.
    • The pattern can be important because it shows sellers have overtaken the buyers and are pushing the price more aggressively down (down candle) than the buyers were able to push it up (up candle).
On the bar chart I usually post, December Minneapolis posted a clear bearish key reversal:
h6vdaclttfwu4mxy.png

• The contract took out last week’s high of $10.58 on its way to a new contract high of $10.8650 before
    • falling well below last week’s low of $10.09 as it hit a weekly low of $10.0550 and
    • closed at $10.0950, down 42.75 cents for the week.
  • The bearish key reversal is one of the more reliable reversal patterns I look for, and in this case confirms the secondary (intermediate-term) trend has turned down.
    • The downside target area is between $8.86 and $8.24
    • The 38.2% retracement and 50% retracement levels of the previous secondary uptrend from the contract low of $5.6150 through last week’s new contract high.
    • Initial support is at the previous 4-week low of $9.35.
Lastly, keep in mind the most recent CFTC Commitments of Traders report (legacy, futures only) showed noncommercial traders increasing their net-long futures position to a record large 29,470 contracts (as of Tuesday, November 2). While initial selling was likely seen to close out the week, leading to these bearish technical patterns, it also indicates a lot more long liquidation could be seen over the coming weeks.
5gtzt3nnc96nkfrs.png

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Scorp, by all measures between the mumbling and fumbling the Fed has lost control of the USD. Me thinks this infrastructure bill will be looked back on as the bridge to far.... inflation is everywhere. Gas, food, travel, used autos, parts.... guy put his place on the market, exact duplicate to ours, 33% more than he paid January 1... he'll probably get it. Point being, things most people care about are increasing exponentially..... that is of course except Au and Ag. Been riding this horse for 30+ years getting tired of making excuses for them, high time they lead the pack on their own.

Ok, I'll shut up and go wax my gran Torino.....

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
mother@$#@!'s anyway

always the same eye,
always in public shortly after

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

who are these mother@$#@'s? or what are they?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
mother@$#@!'s anyway

always the same eye,
always in public shortly after

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

who are these mother@$#@'s? or what are they?
Initiation to a pervert club ?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Satan Worshipers. 1666 ad.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
FINALLY!

Today a co worker comes up & says ............ there is no place to compromise. Inflation eating us alive. .gov doing everything they can to inflict more pain every day. cia, fbi & everything .gov related is corrupt. They want to jab us to death. They are going to kill us. We are going to have a war.

Later in the afternoon I asked him finally what brought him to this realization.
He answered the fbi had a tape that Kyle Rittenhouse was innocent & this should have never even went to trial. They could have diffused the situation long ago but instead they have fanned the flames.

So my point is people even the hard core are waking up to the fact that we REALLY are in a war against our own communist government.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The Rittenhouse trial is truly odd. It's almost as though someone anti-government in the prosecutor's office brought the case to trial knowing they'd get spanked. Witnesses claiming the prosecutors coached them to alter testimony, prosecutors seemingly forgetting basic law, every shred of evidence seemingly supporting the defense.

Weird. Lie-yers are often corrupt...seldom stupid, but these prosecutors seem to be both.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maybe look at it a lil differently.... Look at it that our PTB are doing such a good job of managing the dollar & $ denominated credit system and our politicians have the .gov debts & debt creation covered so well compared to the ROW, that gold & silver are on sale. We get to buy more at cheaper prices than ROW.... The low gold price is actually a confidence building statement to the efficiency & public confidence of monetary & political authorities.... Lucky for us that they keep AU & AG cheap so we can buy more! Just a thought....
There it Is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been howling that from the rooftops.

LET THEM jiggery fuckery the POG. All that does is make it so us plebes can get our fingies on a shitload moar that we WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TOUCH WITH FIAT <-- without their help. Go buy some Au with Bolivars. Or paper Pesos. Or Assignats...

Sing it loud, Panzer leaders.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is the queen dead & tptb are just saving the announcement for another distraction?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like things are heating up on the Polish Belarus border... Thousands of migrants trying to push their way into the EU....

UK must be ready for war with Russia, says armed forces chief​

Nick Carter says Russia has become bigger threat in eastern Europe, but he doesn’t think it wants ‘hot war’

EXCLUSIVE: Poland is braced for major attack by 'weaponised' migrants from Belarus TONIGHT: New column of desperate Middle East refugees is headed to border after some were ARMED by dictator's troops

The Polish Border Force is expecting a major assault at the Belarusian border by armed migrants tonight

They say Belarusian soldiers are arming and instructing migrants to attempt to cross into the EU state

Attacks in two separate remote border locations yesterday saw hundreds of migrants manage to enter Poland

Polish Border Force guards say 77 were captured and deported but around 150 managed to escape

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine that...a stolen election, followed by a dictatorial crackdown, leading to sanctions, leading to people wanting out.

Could be the US and not Belarus, but I don't think Amerikans are beating down the Canadian border to get in there just yet.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Imagine that...a stolen election, followed by a dictatorial crackdown, leading to sanctions, leading to people wanting out.

Could be the US and not Belarus, but I don't think Amerikans are beating down the Canadian border to get in there just yet.
IF the United States wanted to annex Canada it would take about 10 days. Most Canadians would willingly accept having the freedoms that our country has enjoyed for the last 200+ years.

Not saying it should happen, although it would simplify a lot of things.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We have to keep Canada independent just like Ford/GM kept Chrysler alive.