• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rate your hand tools for vehicles and other?

Do you prefer a brand?

• Matco

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Snap On

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Mac

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Craftsman

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My son suggested we buy one of these if I saw a bargain someday. Well last Ebay bucks entered use or lose time so I popped for one. I am really glad I did because no more chances of getting my wrist broken with a standard right angle drill, plenty of power and it just sails through a 4 5/8 hole for putting in a hole for a toilet and related 4 inch pipe. These new brush less motorized tools are a big advancement from my perspective

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Along the Dewalt 20 V line is this light that is very bright at 7000 lumens that is dimmable to 500 lumens. I think it would be great on a camping trip as well as providing job site lighting. It will accept 120V corded power as well as 20V and 69V batteries. It has a built in charger and, if you get a kit, comes with a fan cooled quick charger and a 6 amp hour 60V Max battery. The prices are all over the spectrum on this so if interested look around. I purchased two of the kits around Christmas for 249.99 shipped too the door. Someone has a kit on Ebay right now for 289.95 while Acme tools want's 499.99 for one-go figure. We use ours a lot and way more than expected. Today for example I used one to light up a wall where I was putting a second coat of white paint on so as to view the areas where I missed as I went along and that fast charger really works well.
(I have no connection to Dewalt other than buying their tools)