• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Red Light Camera Appeal: Sir I don't have to offer you any reason why I find you guilty 10:02

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Guy knows the law!

Red Light Camera Appeal: Sir I don't have to offer you any reason why I find you guilty

I went to my appeal for a Red Light Camera citation today at The Philadelphia Traffic court. Watch video to see what happened. At the end of the video Hearing officer Young Song tells me " Sir I find you guilty I don"t have to offer you any reason why I find you guilty...... If I want to appeal this charge for the second time I am charged a ransom note of 197.00 dollars

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Guy knows the law!

Red Light Camera Appeal: Sir I don't have to offer you any reason why I find you guilty

I went to my appeal for a Red Light Camera citation today at The Philadelphia Traffic court. Watch video to see what happened. At the end of the video Hearing officer Young Song tells me " Sir I find you guilty I don"t have to offer you any reason why I find you guilty...... If I want to appeal this charge for the second time I am charged a ransom note of 197.00 dollars

Women are the devil! Magistrates like this are why people aren't allowed to carry firearms into court buildings. There wouldn't be many of these communist bastards left if they could

Last edited:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just burn out the electronics with a laser. Can't say no more.