• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Report: Clinton Mulling NYC Mayoral Run

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Will the world never be free of this evil bitch?

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is “talking about” running for New York City mayor, Newsmax reports.

It has only been 57 days since President-elect Donald Trump defeated Clinton. During the election slog, Clinton, 69, collapsed getting into a Secret Service van, had multiple coughing fits during speeches and seemed to have trouble walking up steps at a rally in Lake Worth, Fla.

“If she ran, she’d win,” a Newsmax source said.

She was a New York senator from 2001 to 2009. During that time, her popularity peaked at 60 percent in 2001 and ping-ponged from as low as 47 percent in December 2002 to 57 percent in 2005 and then back down to 48 percent in May 2008 when she conceded the Democratic nomination to then-Sen. Barack Obama

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/report-clinton-mulling-nyc-mayoral-run/#ixzz4V1GVVKKX

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good, that cesspool deserves to be governed by this witch. Let them live in their utopia and build a wall around them so we don't need to smell them
Then when the wall is built, fill it full of water.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How much real estate does Trumpet have there?

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hilarious, Dialbro should love hearing this!
Will, get that thought of the street smart New Yorker that you see in those old mob movies out of your head the place today is filled with mongrel scum working for rich fecks, real stupid fecking mass of people. Cliton will do well if she runs for mayor there.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Will, get that thought of the street smart New Yorker that you see in those old mob movies out of your head the place today is filled with mongrel scum working for rich fecks, real stupid fecking mass of people. Cliton will do well if she runs for mayor there.
I don't think she could do well anywhere !!! LOL

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
How am I supposed to take any of these threads seriuosly?

Wait, I'm being punked.

Scorp has turned this site into 'The Onion' and I'm the only sukker gimmer he didn't heads up?

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How am I supposed to take any of these threads seriuosly?

Wait, I'm being punked.

Scorp has turned this site into 'The Onion' and I'm the only sukker gimmer he didn't heads up?
Nope, this is the REAL world now....much closer than ever to the Onion, only real!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You invoke a double negative. If conservative people are fooled they can sometimes make a wrong choice. If fools are fooled they make correct decisions. I haven't seen many of those
You can fool a fool's fool, but not a fool himself?

This shet is gettin deep.

Bill just needs to fok his own wife for once. Give er a good all nighter. Shed wake up satisfied and leave the rest of us alone.

How could such a non charismatic bitch...

I have an attorny friend who went to law school with Hillary. His friend was Hillarys First Love.

try not to puke here.

I wanted to get all the details what hillary eas like back than. Basically his freind wasn"t ambitious enough, she was searching for bill since day 1

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Wouldn't she then be in charge of the police department?
Don't they have a computer she'd love to get back?

Besides, I'm thinking she's going to be under indictment come February and when are the next elections for Mayor of NY?

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Will the world never be free of this evil bitch?

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is “talking about” running for New York City mayor, Newsmax reports.

It has only been 57 days since President-elect Donald Trump defeated Clinton. During the election slog, Clinton, 69, collapsed getting into a Secret Service van, had multiple coughing fits during speeches and seemed to have trouble walking up steps at a rally in Lake Worth, Fla.

“If she ran, she’d win,” a Newsmax source said.

She was a New York senator from 2001 to 2009. During that time, her popularity peaked at 60 percent in 2001 and ping-ponged from as low as 47 percent in December 2002 to 57 percent in 2005 and then back down to 48 percent in May 2008 when she conceded the Democratic nomination to then-Sen. Barack Obama

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/report-clinton-mulling-nyc-mayoral-run/#ixzz4V1GVVKKX
I'm suprized she doesn't wait and go for thr Governor's office in CA. Then she could have her own country instead of a city.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
On second thought she doesn't like Mexicans, but owes a huge payback to the NYC (((folks))).