• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rich Dad Author Says The Next Financial Crash

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Rich Dad Author Says The Next Financial Crash Will be Like an "Avalanche"
Jan 12, 2018

Guest(s): Robert Kiyosaki

For bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki, crashes, debt and taxes are the secret to how the rich are getting richer, so is 2018 setup to deliver?"I hope so," said Kiyosaki the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad and his latest, How the Rich are Getting Richer. And with the stock market continuing to hit all-time highs, Kiyosaki said the next financial crash is "imminent," simply because "something has to happen." "Since 2004 we have been in a debt bubble and the problem with debt bubbles is that when they come down, they come down like an avalanche so I don't think it's too long [away.] I'm not trying to be an alarmist because I like crashes, it's like going into Wal-Mart and they are having a 50% off sale, so when everything goes on sale I am back int he market," Kiyosaki said. Should a financial correction occur, Kiyosaki said he is well covered with his gold holdings which he has been accumulating since 1972, "I have more gold then I can ever spend in my lifetime," he said. On Friday, stocks rose to record highs with their best start since 2003, the Dow Jones industrial average rose 197 points to an all-time high and the S&P 500 reached a record high, climbing 0.6 percent. (show less)

http://www.kitco.com/news/video/sho...xt-Financial-Crash-Will-be-Like--an-Avalanche

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
interesting to me that he states he has a great deal of gold on hand,

seems to not be selling or buying, just standing pat and waiting on the dealer

if he and the like are in that position, then it will take new players and the 'mo boyz to drive prices up

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
interesting to me that he states he has a great deal of gold on hand,

seems to not be selling or buying, just standing pat and waiting on the dealer

if he and the like are in that position, then it will take new players and the 'mo boyz to drive prices up
or some kind of 'event' to occur which will cause people to run for the shelter PMs provide in a crash!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Events like some fool in Hawaii crying about a nuclear missile wolf? Hey doesn't Kiyosaki hail from those parts?

luckabuck

I made mine in the stock market!
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Kiyosaki said. Should a financial correction occur, Kiyosaki said he is well covered with his gold holdings which he has been accumulating since 1972, "I have more gold then I can ever spend in my lifetime," Let's hope that the rest of us are somewhat in his position if the stock market crashes like he says.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Kiyosaki said. Should a financial correction occur, Kiyosaki said he is well covered with his gold holdings which he has been accumulating since 1972, "I have more gold then I can ever spend in my lifetime," Let's hope that the rest of us are somewhat in his position if the stock market crashes like he says.
I'm not quite sure I can ever get that much gold accumulated

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I believe war will come before the crash.
I also believe the crash will take place in a way in which you will not be able to get your money out before prices are reset much lower.

While I do believe we still have some number of months until that day (possibly longer), I'm not waiting to prepare. Few people will be able to prepare the way this guy does though.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Since there’s less than an ounce per person on the planet if you could divvy it up, a wlole lotta people are outta luck.

R.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Since there’s less than an ounce per person on the planet if you could divvy it up, a wlole lotta people are outta luck.

R.
So very true.

Economically once the fiat currency scam is up wages will undoubtable fall to a level similar to what they were like before the Black Death plague in the Middle Ages where you had way more people than gold. Only after the massive die off did wages start to rise in Europe.

Interesting to think of pestilence and war as wage supports but in an economic sense it is.

Kiyosaki is a very smart man but I think it was a mistake for him to mention how much gold he has (or control of) since when all economic hell breaks loose every Tom, Dick and Harry and their respective thieving governments will be looking for him and his gold. Heck! Didn't the King of France arrest all the Knights Templars on Friday the 13th and burn them at the stake to wipe out his debts and to take their gold? Expect governments to do the same when push comes to shove.

Just look what is happening in Saudi Arabia (not that I have any sympathy for those overly rich playboys now incarcerated in gilded hotel cages) if you don't think it can happen again.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I believe war will come before the crash.
I also believe the crash will take place in a way in which you will not be able to get your money out before prices are reset much lower.

While I do believe we still have some number of months until that day (possibly longer), I'm not waiting to prepare. Few people will be able to prepare the way this guy does though.
We keep only enough in the bank to pay a month's bills. I have never trusted the banksters !

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What is the definition of a crash? 50%?

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Next crash there will be no bank bailouts. There will be bank bail-ins which will be worse for Joe and Jane Shmoe. Everyone forgets to read the fine print. All deposits belong to Bank Incorporated to do with as we please, no guarantee of return at anytime.,especially if we make lousy investments. PS ...Suckers!!!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A 50% crash is what has just happened to bitcoin.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price/

(Funny, it has gone up so far so fast, it doesn't look all that bad, at least on an arithmetic scale.)
Bitcoin has gone up so much that a 50% "crash" makes it still the most explosive thing on the upside that I've ever seen. We were talking about it here when it was a few bucks - it is 10k a few years later, and it was 20k a few months ago. Incomprehensible to me.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We keep only enough in the bank to pay a month's bills. I have never trusted the banksters !
Nobody is getting away that easy. I posted a thread at GIM1, it was called "Nowhere to run nowhere to hide" and it was quite informative what we learned in that thread. But that was a very large forum of participants in the know. Today we are a very small number and we've forgotten all the tea leaves. There was so many that they've been easy to forget and since they were erased at GIM1 don't bother searching for them. I saved some of the links but they no longer work. The Internet is heavily controlled now with CO.

Robert believes that around 2040 the fiat money will go away and bitcoin and gold will replace it. But while gold will play a role in the distraction process over the next 2 decades it will not save us. China's gold is not going to save us, we needed to do a real audit of our gold and we needed to return the soldiers to defend our liberty and we needed to tell the truth to the American people and then fight for honest money. That is what needed to happen and it didn't. The plan will be numerous wars and distractions and around 2040 instead of honest money we will get the super bugs. No, not gold as Robert says, he is not in the know, not gold bugs, but super bugs.

From now until then, everything will be CO and false leaders. After that happens is when we arrive at the "nowhere to run, nowhere to hide" part.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There are always ways around anything - you've been psyoped. They can't even keep drugs out of prisons.
Well, that doesn't make any sense. They don't need to keep drugs out of prisons. If they needed to then probably they could. But what's the point of that? That's not written on the georgia guidestones. Where exactly do you think is immune from the super bugs once theyve been released? Are you confused, did you not get it?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
QUOTE="FunnyMoney,

Nobody is getting away that easy. I posted a thread at GIM1, it was called "Nowhere to run nowhere to hide" and it was quite informative what we learned in that thread. But that was a very large forum of participants in the know. Today we are a very small number and we've forgotten all the tea leaves. There was so many that they've been easy to forget and since they were erased at GIM1 don't bother searching for them. I saved some of the links but they no longer work. The Internet is heavily controlled now with CO.

Robert believes that around 2040 the fiat money will go away and bitcoin and gold will replace it. But while gold will play a role in the distraction process over the next 2 decades it will not save us. China's gold is not going to save us, we needed to do a real audit of our gold and we needed to return the soldiers to defend our liberty and we needed to tell the truth to the American people and then fight for honest money. That is what needed to happen and it didn't. The plan will be numerous wars and distractions and around 2040 instead of honest money we will get the super bugs. No, not gold as Robert says, he is not in the know, not gold bugs, but super bugs.

From now until then, everything will be CO and false leaders. After that happens is when we arrive at the "nowhere to run, nowhere to hide" part.