• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have been listening to the metro police radio (using a USB radio dongle and a raspberry pi). Auto Zone on fire. Fire trucks having windshields broken. Unconfirmed reports of fires at numerous other businesses. Large group currently throwing bottles and rocks at officers.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Dang it, that's the best thing that can happen to Autozone. Sucks being short such a crap stock in this market

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
DAMMIT, why can't we get the same reaction out of people, for being locked down due to a MAN MADE virus. We are being subjected to the fears of a BIO WEAPON & no real out cries !!! WTF !!!

WAKE UP AMERICA !!! :band player 3::band player 3::band player 3:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
You can DL scanner apps for your phone too. I don't use mine much but once in a while it's worth it.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Larry Elder
@larryelder

·
38m

"Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10x the rate that whites do. The fact that their victims tend to be of the same race suggests that young black men in the ghetto live in danger of being shot by each other, not cops.” -- @jasonrileywsj

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

EVERY FOUR YEARS the black community takes the media bait. They find one tragedy and are able to get enough athletes and rappers to hype it so the black youth believes they have no choice but to riot and destroy themselves bc this world is against them. YOUR rhetoric did this.

andace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·6m
The media did not want justice for Philando Castile. The media does not want justice for George Floyd. The media WANTS black America, angry, rioting, impoverished—from which THEIR politicians can be placed into positions of power through fraudulent empathy. WAKE UP. #BLEXIT

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·16m
But I’m a coon, right? A coon w/ a crystal ball who has warned black America for the last 4 yrs to get ready to check our emotions in an election cycle bc the media will attempt to turn us all into circus monkeys if we don’t raise our emotional IQ. They win, we lose. AGAIN!

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I transcribed some of what I was hearing.

10:57 PM 5/27/2020 Looting at Oriely Auto Parts at 29th and Lake
10:58 PM 5/27/2020 Construction site on fire East of Minnehaha
10:58 PM 5/27/2020 Pulled out a large dumpster and they are putting stuff in it and burning in it
10:59 PM 5/27/2020 Construction site fire is getting very large and growing fast, W of 27th, N of Lake Street
11:01 PM 5/27/2020 They are just going to let the dumpster fire go
11:03 PM 5/27/2020 Building complex in danger of starting on fire with fires going on both sides
11:03 PM 5/27/2020 Bottles thrown
11:05 PM 5/27/2020 Females with paint ball guns approaching officers who are under a target sign
11:09 PM 5/27/2020 Rocks thrown at officers
11:11 PM 5/27/2020 Construction site fire is growing and is going to be a very large fire

There are numerous fires.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
DAMMIT, why can't we get the same reaction out of people, for being locked down due to a MAN MADE virus. We are being subjected to the fears of a BIO WEAPON & no real out cries !!! WTF !!!

WAKE UP AMERICA !!! :band player 3::band player 3::band player 3:
Riots should have ensued and DC should have burned if the people would have responded with equal measure to the loss of freedom as some do with police brutality. Viruses paralyze and terrorize, the perfect control measure.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just found this live stream.
The want police held accountable for their actions which is understandable. meanwhile they want to burn the city to the ground and not be held accountable.. Long past time for the bullets to start flying IMO.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Are they social distancing??

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
see the cops on bikes wearing their full face masks?

LOL

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah I heard on the radio several business owners are armed and ready to take things in their own hands.

There was a new building fire, looks like a total loss. Fire is almost under control but I could see it taking a while. Fire is on that live stream but not much to see now.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the 'cluster' of cops seems like they're just using 'excess' and really don't know how to properly deploy what they have...

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A homeowner just called and indicated he is ready to start shooting people to protect his property and family.

People are breaking into ATMs

Fires are getting bad.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If you have Periscope on your iPad or computer there are some live coverages....

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
someone remind me...

Exactly how much responsibility does Target have with regards to anyone dying?
All those burning business' and all these crowds real proud they're getting their 'payback' when all they did was tear up their own neighborhood

This is NOT Justice...

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah I was just pondering, I wonder how many of the looters will wake up in the morning and try to go to Wendy's or Arby's, the liquore store, etc. to find it will be closed for some time. Or come home to find their apartment burned.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
now, i'm no genius, but, it would seem to me, if i'm pissed at someone, i go directly to their home...i don't stop at the liquor store, nor an Arby's, I go and find the one(s) i'm pissed at with the intent to damage their shit, not anyone else's

and these neighborhoods contain elderly people who shopped at these stores...and it seems the cops have just 'given up'...aka Communist Style, let it burn

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
looks like what, Nat Guard?

anyone wanna be the first to 'prove' they won't fire on any of us?

is that the police station? where is that?

police HQ, there ya go...obviously they're no longer mad enough to cause havoc

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
now they say there is some 'vigilante' creating his own version of havoc, running people over, t-boning others cars, etc...some 'white dude' running over black people...

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
looks like what, Nat Guard?

anyone wanna be the first to 'prove' they won't fire on any of us?

is that the police station? where is that?

police HQ, there ya go...obviously they're no longer mad enough to cause havoc
Yeah they were gathering at the Minneapolis precinct. The guy with the red hat backwards and white bandana flashed his gun on the video, they have been trying to zero in on him. He's been suspiciously approaching here and there.

Sounds like most of the business in the area have had glass broken, looting, fires. Really hoping a rock shop in the reported area is okay. Good people there.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
we all agree, this has got to end
and
this isn't the way to handle this...

eh...

:popcorn:

i'm trying to find more videos to watch

this one is a bit different...idk, maybe it just seems a bit different because of the available videos and the amount of gang bangers who don't care they're being recorded...

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
There are a lot out there Buck but most have been released. The body cams were on...that's what we need to see. They won't release it so the officers are not tried in the court of public opinion. I am avoiding Minneapolis due to mask requirements but my son still lives there. He will have to come to Wisconsin I guess.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i just saw the original cause of this 'effect', very disturbing

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/vide...ed-autozone-on-fire-in-george-floyd-protests/

towards the bottom of the page and YT still has it up but you gotta sign in

RIP George and why doesn't that cop have three names yet? and i'm no psychologist, but the knee cop appears to be 'satisfied' by being able to 'maintain his posture', 'securing the perp', which secures his position 'in the tribe' and he's proving his worth by 'maintaining invisible protocol', 'cause pain'

his tribe members are to take away: He's to be Trusted...

meanwhile, the perp is a piece of meat..

fk, the incoming busses of union mobsters need to be stopped, like, as in, yesterday...

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's so sad, fuck the police equates to burn it all down...

that one lady, one with the safety vest on...she's got it going on...this is the wrong stuff to be burning

longer I watch, all i see is 'misdirection', at something that was 'preventable by their leaders at multiple points', long before George was put to room temperature...

i don't want to admit this, but, this 'cause' appears to be trained behavior which would be used as a 'trigger' device, a tool through training....the capitulation, the appearance of 'lack of preparation to attack', the soldiers in their camos on the roof, watching the conflagration occurring across the street...

it has all the appearance of being a multi-faceted operation which is occurring at multiple levels due to unconnected actions, which, when looked at from afar, appear to actually be centrally controlled

i'm coming from the fact, 'we've seen this before', except, from these Unicorn Riot videos, most anyone appears to 'be welcome' to this riot...anyone at all as the 'personal battles' appear to be few and far between

Last edited:

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Eric, this is awful! How can I sleep knowing this is happening??

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Leaving the twin cities when I was 19 was possibly the best decision of my life. Only problem is the older I get the further away I want to get. lol
Move to Northern WI and make friends with Amish and Mennonite and locals who still can smoke meat and butcher a snapping turtle all while growing their own veggies. It's quite nice.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Move to Northern WI and make friends with Amish and Mennonite and locals who still can smoke meat and butcher a snapping turtle all while growing their own veggies. It's quite nice.
Sounds wonderful. Been following an off grid couple on youtube who did similar (but not sure their location). It is in my within 9 year plan to move out somewhere.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Eric, this is awful! How can I sleep knowing this is happening??
I don't know. I can't sleep and should be. This is bad. Very likely terribly affecting people I know. Many business just scraping by in the current situation maybe had a prayer until this happened.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i gotta stop...part of me see's some strategy going on here, i'm getting ideas for myself...

this is not against Target...corner the cops, trap them in their stations with a flood of cars...only entry is walking...

but i gotta stop, the real truth here is:

Justice is long overdue...

I get being pissed, but burning your own neighborhood is not cool...take the story to the source...leave the diaper section alone cause the baby-mommas gonna need some in the morning...

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
And it begins. Minneapolis, LA, soon every major city will burn.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And it begins. Minneapolis, LA, soon every major city will burn.
Nah, this happens every year when the weather warms up

Of course this is Trump's fault

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Too bad Mohamed Noor isn't still on the force.
He knew how to deal with these street thugs.