• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

RIP... PONCE & AgStacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekhen

Seeker
Seeker
For those who remember the great divide and who have been members of the Kitco...

I was reading over at the 'other' site and read that PONCE has transitioned.
Although I did not share all of his beliefs, I did and do appreciate his thoughts and writings and will always remember his quote.
"IF YOU DON'T HOLD IT, YOU DON'T OWN IT!"
May he rest in peace.

Also, another wise and great PM forum member has passed away.
AgStacker
He was banned from the 'K 'and started his own forum. PMs remained the pure topic of the forum and much was taught and learned under his tutelage!

We have lost some interesting and great leaders in the PM forum community.
I wish their families the best!

2016 has been a very 'sad' year indeed!

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Sad -- hopefully if there is a better place, they are in it -- with the duck.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Stuff like this brings it all into perspective. None of us are getting out alive and we ain't takin no gold with us!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Full of life/ Interesting bloke who won a lot of battles except that last battle we all get to face.

Not sure of his personal beliefs, hmmmmm, but his strength of character is worthy of a brief Orthodox eulogy:

We travel between the eternities / RIP Ponce​

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Full of life/ Interesting bloke who won a lot of battles except that last battle we all get to face.

Not sure of his personal beliefs, hmmmmm, but his strength of character is worthy of a brief Orthodox eulogy:

We travel between the eternities / RIP Ponce​
Beautiful!!

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling

pimples

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah, it's a bummer to hear of the folks that have left us over time. One of the best things about a forum is the anonymity of its characters. We take on a different identity and it's how we keep it real! Thanks to all that are still with us, and thanks to those that have passed. Rip

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
"If you don't hold it ~ you don't own it........"

As we too one day will pass into the great beyond holding nothing.
Rest in peace my 2 friends.

skyvike

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
RIP Friends.

"You came into the world naked and penniless and so shall ye return."

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Sky & FF ...........good to see ya both !

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
hahahaha, we need some new quotes.

Question: "Outside of that, what do you have?"

The proper quick wit gimmer response, "A .12~gauge pistol grip Mossberg and the GPS for your house."

Hence our new quote, "IF I HOLD IT, YOU DON'T OWN IT." :D

That's teamwork boys. "TRUMP 'EM if they don't like it." Yeah... This is a new era fer all of us. I ken feel it.

You do have something you can take with you forever,. Shootist

You have like minded friends and you don't have to hide em like you do the gold/silver.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
"LIVED LIFE ON HIS OWN TERMS" Nice !!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2017-5-9_8-18-2.png

Fatboy

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Pretty unique man!

From the site posted above:
"Ronnie, You promised me you would live forever! Now all that remains is 'Il Silenzio' --fresh like yesterday, sharp as glass".

Can't watch this one without shedding a tear:

To lighten it back up a bit....what she really meant to say....

Ronnie, You promised me you would live forever! Now all that remains are memories, that damn pile of TP, the van load of nickels and the ruts in the lawn.

I've always said, my kids love the fact they just call and we go to the storage building and get what they need AND one day when I am no longer here, they will hate me for the stuff that I left behind and they will have to deal with.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I always remember he claimed to be the 16th great grandson of de Leon, but wait, his actual name in real life was Ponce de Leon? That's pretty damn cool.
RIP my friend! Not gay or anything but you were a handsome devil ta' boot.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Last I heard of him. He was talking about how the aliens must be running things. Final conclusion.
Is he wrong ???

Who IS running things, really ?
We don't know, really !

Thinking too deep on it will make you crazy !!! I think !?!?!?

agnut

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just an FYI for anyone interested:

Ronald Reltih Ponce de Leon
https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=171917957

Notice on Ponce’s tombstone that his middle name initial is R; that stands for Reltih. An odd middle name, to say the least. But there is a story here that few know.

Years ago Ponce told me how he got that middle name. The year was 1940 when the war was raging in Europe and we in the United States hadn’t yet directly gotten involved, it came some 18 months later with the Pearl Harbor sneak attack. Ponce’s father was closely associated with a German coronel posted at the German embassy in Cuba. Ponce’s father was an engineer and had written a book which was really a manual for maintenance for all of the equipment in the sugar mills throughout Cuba. I saw a copy of the book which unfortunately was lost in the fire. Ponce’s family lived in a neighborhood that included ambassadors and higher priority members of Cuban society.

Ponce’s father was led to believe that the Nazis would take over the world and therefore everyone would be subjugated under the swastika banner. So it was decided to have Ponce’s middle name be Reltih which is Hitler spelled backwards. This was in order to offer some possible future protection for this new baby boy in the Ponce DeLeon family.

I’ll have more to share about Ponce if you want to hear them; nothing I can document but in keeping with his epitaph, “lived life on his own terms.”

Another quote of Ponce’s is “To be ready is not.”

Best wishes,

Agnut

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

C.S. Lewis

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I’ll have more to share about Ponce if you want to hear them; nothing I can document but in keeping with his epitaph, “lived life on his own terms.”
That would be very interesting, Thanks.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Stuff like this brings it all into perspective. None of us are getting out alive and we ain't takin no gold with us!
apparently-you-can-7po8yj.jpg

RIP Ponce, Ag and Duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.