• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Robert Conrad died.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I liked the photo in the sidebar...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
pretty but she needs some meat n taters.......
I'm partial to "skinny"... easier to spin... (on the dance floor, of course, you potty-mouth! haha)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Wild Wild West: James West & Artemis Gordon
2DEDCC54-9296-45EE-8479-862E888B0657.jpeg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When's the notorious rbg gunna fess up that she died years ago?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Pappy Boyington for this young kid of the 70s. :(
I remember seeing Robert Conrad on the Merv Griffen show talking about how he met Pappy Boyington and retold the stories Pappy told him. It made the show so much more since you got some of the inside jokes that were planted throughout the show.

Sort of realizing that in the show "The Thunderbirds" the term "FAB" meant "Fucking! Absolutely! Beautiful!", a common term among RAF ground crews especially those who dealt with the Tallboy bombs. Supposedly, Barnes Wallis who invented the bomb was heard saying it at the test range when the bomb was tested and to see if the AVRO Lancasters could actually handle the munitions. (though I cannot confirm that, It's on my brother, the researcher, to-do list).

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I remember seeing Robert Conrad on the Merv Griffen show talking about how he met Pappy Boyington and retold the stories Pappy told him. It made the show so much more since you got some of the inside jokes that were planted throughout the show.

Sort of realizing that in the show "The Thunderbirds" the term "FAB" meant "Fucking! Absolutely! Beautiful!", a common term among RAF ground crews especially those who dealt with the Tallboy bombs. Supposedly, Barnes Wallis who invented the bomb was heard saying it at the test range when the bomb was tested and to see if the AVRO Lancasters could actually handle the munitions. (though I cannot confirm that, It's on my brother, the researcher, to-do list).
I remember watching that episode of Merv because I loved the show Baa Baa Black Sheep so much.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wonder what possesses people to post a thread whenever an actor dies. I would be more apt to grieve about the local asscrack plumber.
index.jpg

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's sad when anyone dies and we all die eventually. We pay our respects (unless it's a politician, in which case I take a whiz on their grave) and move on.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
RIP Robert.. At 84 I am sure he lived a pretty good life. With the way things are in the world today, probably not a bad time to check out anyway.

If I make it to 84 wtf am I going to do with myself? Sit around and wait for the nurse to come change my diaper? I was talking with my brother the other day and told him....................................

Oh, I told him if I start forgetting shit to drive me to a cliff and just push me over. Or, take me on a boat ride and let me fall overboard. :)

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I wonder what possesses people to post a thread whenever an actor dies. I would be more apt to grieve about the local asscrack plumber. View attachment 153837
His TV shows were part of my childhood, and a reminder I'm getting old...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
RIP Robert.. At 84 I am sure he lived a pretty good life. With the way things are in the world today, probably not a bad time to check out anyway.

If I make it to 84 wtf am I going to do with myself? Sit around and wait for the nurse to come change my diaper? I was talking with my brother the other day and told him....................................

Oh, I told him if I start forgetting shit to drive me to a cliff and just push me over. Or, take me on a boat ride and let me fall overboard. :)
Before you do can you text me those GPS coordinates?

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I had to click on this thread to see who we were talking about.