• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Robert Mueller Should Be Arrested for Conspiracy to Overthrow the President of the United States

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Robert Mueller Should Be Arrested for Conspiracy to Overthrow the President of the United States
By Paul Craig Roberts
PaulCraigRoberts.org
July 19, 2019

The Mueller report, which had no choice as there was no evidence, but to clear Donald Trump of conspiring with Russian President Putin to steal the last US presidential election from Hillary Clinton, nevertheless managed to keep an aspect of the manufactured hoax known as “Russiagate” alive by indicting some Russian intelligence officers and a Russian Internet clickbait operation for attempting to discredit Hillary with Internet postings.

At the time I noticed that Muller’s indictments were based only on his assertion and not on any evidence. As there was no prospect whatsoever of the fake indictments coming to trial, I did not comment on them. I focused instead on Mueller’s statement that Trump might have obstructed justice although he lacked evidence to support the charge. I noted how corrupt American law has become when it is possible to obstruct justice in the absence of a crime.

Democrats and presstitutes were determined to get Trump by any means and remain uninterested in how justice is obstructed when there is no crime.
In retrospect, not picking up on Mueller’s indictment-by-hearsay of Russians was a mistake. Not only have the Democrats continued their Russiagate campaign on the basis of the unsubstantiated indictments, but, more importantly, the indictments-by-assertion-alone show Mueller’s total lack of moral character. A prosecutor, indeed a former Director of the FBI, who confuses his unsubstantiated allegation with evidence, is not only a person devoid of any respect for law, but also an extremely dangerous person to have been vetted for the high government positions that he has held.

How did a person as corrupt as Robert Mueller get confirmed in his appointments as US Attorney, US Assistant Attorney General, US Deputy Attorney General, and Director of the FBI? That a person as ethically-challenged as Robert Mueller could breeze through so many confirmations by the US Senate proves how utterly corrupt the US government is.

How does an American patriot respond to a government filled with corrupt individuals serving their private careers by serving not the American people, but the powerful private interests that control their careers or the interest of a foreign country that purchases their loyalty. Many of these permanent Washington fixtures, such as Trump’s National Security Advisor, John Bolton, serve Israel’s interest at the expense of America’s interest. An American nationalist who attempts to serve American interests has little chance against a powerful lobby. Every year Congress hands over to Israel enough billions of dollars for Israel to purchase every federal election and many state ones.

It is not possible today for anyone who is not “a friend of Israel” to serve in a presidential appointment that requires confirmation by the US Senate. As Admiral Tom Moorer, Chief of Naval Operatons and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff said, “no American president can stand up to Israel.” No truer words have ever been spoken. Before any American president can attend to America’s interests, he must first attend to Israel’s interest. Generally speaking, the Israel Lobby stresses that American interests conform to Israel’s interest. Therefore, Israel’s interests are America’s interests. If you disagree with this, you will not go far in the US government.

That Mueller’s indictment of Russians for attempting to throw the presidential election to Trump is unsubstantiated has been highlighted by US Federal District Judge Dabney Friedrich. The judge just ruled that Mueller’s assertion of Russian “sweeping and systematic” interference in the presidential election does not constitute proof of the charge. It is nothing but an unsubstantiated indictment based on nothing but an assertion by the special prosecutor. Mueller provides no evidence in his report to support his claim. Mueller is so corrupt that he uses his unsubstantiated indictment as evidence for the indictment!

In other words, the Federal Judge has ruled that Mueller has made a false indictment.

If that is not a felony, it should be.

The corrupt Mueller covers up his absence of evidence for his indictments by using language such as “widely reported,” “confirmed,” “established.” He is referring to the words used by his stable of presstitutes, media whores who paved the way for his false accusation.

A country without a media is a Police State. The only media the West has is the English language Russian media and the alternative media on Internet sites, such as this site, Information Clearing House, Global Research, Lew Rockwell, Unz Review.

The Russian media was banned from the conference on press freedom, because the Russian media is free and the UK and US media are not. The People Really In Charge—PRICs—are at work shutting down the rest of us as fast as they can.

Before long, the only words you will hear willl be those used to control you. The word freedom will be redefined as per George Orwell’s 1984 or be prohibited. It will die as a word whose meaning is unknown.

In the 21st century, the US government has destroyed civil liberty, free speech, and accountable government. There is no longer any reason for people who want to be free to support any Western government or political party that is in power. The Western World has no greater enemies than its own governments and the private interests governments represent.

While you await the final cutting out of tongues, say a prayer for Judge Friedrich. Americans don’t know that a federal judge, indeed any judge, can be arrested by police on false charges and prosecuted by prosecutors based on fake evidence. The judiciary no longer has the independence that the separation of powers provides. Judges can be punished if they rule against the interests of those in whom the predominance of power resides.

Those with the predominance of power rule, not the law, the Constitution, or the people.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/07...overthrow-the-president-of-the-united-states/

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He was just doing the job they appointed him to do. 2 years of BS and an attempted overthrow of our government yet no one stepped up and did a thing about it.
The Gov no longer represents the interests of the people and no one cares.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I like and respect Paul Craig Roberts, but he obviously knows shit about obstruction of justice.
There is no need for the obstructor to commit some underlying crime.
Case in point, Bill Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice in the absence of an underlying crime. (extremely unethical affair with an intern, but not a crime)

Obstruction has 3 ingredients:

1) An obstructive act - that blocks or hinders an investigation.
2) Corrupt intent - knew they were acting improperly or with an improper motive
3) Nexus - knew that there was an active investigation or court case when they committed the obstructive act

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Think how much more Trump would have done if not for this report?
Think how much could get done for the American people if the swamp was replaced with patriots.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Think how much could get done for the American people if the swamp was replaced with patriots.
There are 534 members of con land who, well, didn't plan on handing any of their seats over to patriots.

But if you have an idea on how to get there, a lot of patriots would probably pay for that information, in silver even.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like and respect Paul Craig Roberts, but he obviously knows shit about obstruction of justice.
There is no need for the obstructor to commit some underlying crime.
Case in point, Bill Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice in the absence of an underlying crime. (extremely unethical affair with an intern, but not a crime)

Obstruction has 3 ingredients:

1) An obstructive act - that blocks or hinders an investigation.
2) Corrupt intent - knew they were acting improperly or with an improper motive
3) Nexus - knew that there was an active investigation or court case when they committed the obstructive act
He lied to congress. That was his crime.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I thought that Clinton's provable underlying crime was suborning perjury.

Though I bet that if the whole truth of his time as Governor of Arkansas were known, there would be lots of felonies.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I haven't been paying much attention to the Epstein thing lately as it's lots of accusations and the same point/counter point pissing contests between factions of Trump supporters and nevertrumpsters. There will continue to be a huge push at stalling the inevitable from becoming public. That shit's boring and we have to endure thousands of Jootube opinion pieces chock full of the same theories and predictions, over and over!

When I see something that reads:

"Breaking News: Hillary Clinton and Barack, Hussein Obama taken into federal custody and charged with pedophilia and murder"

I'll get back into it again.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I thought he allowed the transfer of missile technology to China, among other treasonous crimes.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There were 2 counts. Obstruction was the other. And perjury is essentially the same as obstruction, there is no need for an underlying crime, but corrupt intent matters.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I thought that Clinton's provable underlying crime was suborning perjury.

Though I bet that if the whole truth of his time as Governor of Arkansas were known, there would be lots of felonies.
It was obstruction, but the distinction hardly matters here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice#Notable_examples
"The impeachment of Bill Clinton in 1998 included allegations that Clinton obstructed justice by trying to influence the testimony of witnesses, including Monica Lewinsky, in the sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him by Paula Jones, and by encouraging Lewinsky to conceal evidence.[26] Clinton was acquitted of all charges by the Senate."

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
But Trump didn't fill his cabinet with patriots, he installed pedophile defenders, bankers from Goldman and Rothschild, pharma lobbyists, weapons lobbyists, neo-con torturers and chicken hawks. Believe what you want to believe.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and sir, i don't believe any of what you just posted in the context of which you just posted...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Bob Mueller testifies tomorrow. Might be an interesting show. Then again could be all blow and no go.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bob Mueller testifies tomorrow. Might be an interesting show. Then again could be all blow and no go.
The youthful inspiration alone should be entertaining...

Antifa riots? Vibrants looting the local WalMart?

These DS lackies speak and tweet in coded tongues.

I'm recalling HRC's revolting purple concession speech.

James Comey
@Comey

This week, an American patriot takes center stage: he doesn’t want attention; has principles and follows them; and always tells the truth. What an opportunity for young people to be inspired. What a great opportunity for both parties in Congress to follow his example.

11:45 AM · Jul 21, 2019 ·

Twitter for iPhone
9.6K Retweets
50.9K Likes

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The youthful inspiration alone should be entertaining...

Antifa riots? Vibrants looting the local WalMart?

These DS lackies speak and tweet in coded tongues.

I'm recalling HRC's revolting purple concession speech.

James Comey
@Comey

This week, an American patriot takes center stage: he doesn’t want attention; has principles and follows them; and always tells the truth. What an opportunity for young people to be inspired. What a great opportunity for both parties in Congress to follow his example.

11:45 AM · Jul 21, 2019 ·

Twitter for iPhone
9.6K Retweets
50.9K Likes
Crash and burn.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I stay away from these supposed big time events. There are notoriously known to be severely underwhelming! I expect the same here!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
But Trump didn't fill his cabinet with patriots, he installed pedophile defenders, bankers from Goldman and Rothschild, pharma lobbyists, weapons lobbyists, neo-con torturers and chicken hawks. Believe what you want to believe.
Spot on. I'm getting the impression that he's switched teams.
Still waiting on the fisa docs released. How long since he ordered them declassified? He tweets tough, "How long before the real criminals are tried for treason?" Or whatever it was. I think we can safely answer that as soon as hell freezes over.
It's becoming pretty obvious by his actions and who he surrounds himself with that they have something on him. I know I've said this for awhile but the evidence keeps mounting.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Truer words were never spoken.

Let us not forget his daughter and SIL are democrats...and from what I understand, big time too.

Seems like it would have to be a total conflict of interest....or not.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Truer words were never spoken.
Since there's virtually nothing I can do one way or the other to change what may or may not be going through Trump's head, I'll wait and see how things turn out. While I hate the American government I still want to see American somehow fight back. If not Trump then we're lost because there's no one else even talking about anything other than impeach, spend, diversity...you get the idea. It's almost as if there are those rooting against whatever chance America had with electing an outsider. To those people I say enjoy your 3rd world country because if Trump fails, that's what we'll be stuck with!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know, it's another BF comics contribution, but it's a valid observation.

Just because someone knew je does not automaticly mean they had to know what was going on.

What we do know for sure is that bill was in fact on his plane and island. Do we know that about Trump?

If not Trump then we're lost because there's no one else even talking about anything other than impeach, spend, diversity...you get the idea. It's almost as if there are those rooting against whatever chance America had with electing an outsider. To those people I say enjoy your 3rd world country because if Trump fails, that's what we'll be stuck with!
yep. Some people just can't see any good in anything, it seems.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just because someone knew je does not automaticly mean they had to know what was going on.

What we do know for sure is that bill was in fact on his plane and island. Do we know that about Trump?

yep. Some people just can't see any good in anything, it seems.
I thought I was like that, but I guess I was wrong!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Read it at the link.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/02/12/782366/

Devin Nunes on Former Roger Stone Prosecutors: Americans Will Learn of More Actions by Mueller Team Members in Coming Weeks

Posted at 2:00 pm on February 12, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn
On Monday, it was reported that federal prosecutors had recommended a sentence of seven to nine years behind bars for Trump associate Roger Stone following his conviction on making false statements and witness tampering charges. Many of us were shocked and saw this as unreasonable, abusive and a continuation of the injustice we’d grown used to during the Mueller investigation.
President Trump strongly condemned this excessive sentence. He tweeted, “This is a horrible and very unfair situation. The real crimes were on the other side, as nothing happens to them. Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!”

A Justice Department official issued a statement in which he characterized the sentence recommended by the prosecutors on the case as “extreme, excessive and grossly disproportionate.” Additionally, he said the proposed sentence was “not what had been briefed to the Department.”
On Tuesday morning, the Associated Press reported that the DOJ had taken the “extraordinary step” of reducing Stone’s sentence.
By early Tuesday evening, each of the four prosecutors handling the case had (separately) announced their resignations. It won’t surprise you to hear that three of them, Jonathan Kravis, Aaron Zelinsky, and Adam Jed, had been members of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel team. Nor that, according to the Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross, “witnesses and attorneys who have dealt with Zelinsky described him as among the most aggressive prosecutors they’d dealt with on the special counsel’s team.”
The fourth prosecutor to withdraw from the case was Michael Marando.

Let me tell you something else… The lawyers who stepped down today – the prosecutors who suggested seven to nine for Roger Stone – we believe that this is not going to be the only example. We believe there’s other examples of things they did during the Mueller investigation that I think you and your listeners and the American people will be very interested to learn in the coming weeks. As we start to unpeel the onion of what the Mueller team was really doing. Because I would say this, when Mueller was appointed we have to ask ourselves, he walks in the door the first day and he said, “OK, show me all the evidence you got on the Russians?” They’re like, “Bob, sorry we don’t have any Russians here. We don’t have any evidence.” So what the hell did they do for two years? They set up an obstruction of justice trap. And they went after a whole lot of people who have now got sentenced. Some already served their time. And I think all of this has to be called into question now.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Mueller s going down. That is for sure!
Mainstream media will not be able to hide his mis-deeds.
He is toast!