• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ron Paul Appointed To Federal Reserve Board!

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Babble on, baby. :banana:

Ron Paul Appointed To Federal Reserve Board
May 2nd, 2019

38kShares
33.5kSHARE
4.5kSHARE
WASHINGTON, D.C.—After Federal Reserve nominee Stephen Moore announced he was withdrawing from consideration, Trump quickly announced a replacement: Ron Paul.

The former congressman is "the right man for the job," according to Trump. The president said he was looking for nominees when Paul called up and assured him he was a really good choice to serve on the Federal Reserve Board.

"I have lots of ideas for what we should do at the Fed, once my nomination is approved," Paul said, grinning mischievously. "I know exactly what rates I would have the central bank enact. I have lots of sensible policies when it comes to monetary policy on our fiat currency. These ideas are all gold."

"Trust me: my ideas for what to do with the Fed are explosive," he added, before descending into mad laughter.

Paul was asked if he has the support of his son, Rand, but only said, "Who?"

https://babylonbee.com/news/ron-paul-appointed-to-federal-reserve

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That would be EPIC...but will never happen.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Looks to be true. Thought it was a late April fool. Where will this go?
babylonbee.com is a satire site (in case you didn't know)

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This came through my facebook feed yesterday and I just busted out laughing. Would be awesome, though.

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
"I know exactly what rates I would have the central bank enact. I have lots of sensible policies when it comes to monetary policy on our fiat currency. These ideas are all gold."

"Trust me - my ideas for what to do with the Fed are explosive!" - Ron Paul

(satire - Ron Paul didn't really say this)

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I still nominate Ted Nugent for Secretary of the Interior.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Wish it were so.

Instead we get a choice between Biden Hillary Take Two vs. Criminal n chief. Last time I held my nose and voted for Mr Don the Con. But now it's either writing RP's name on the ballot or voting for that 9 yr old girl and her cat.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I still nominate Ted Nugent for Secretary of the Interior.
I never understood the attraction to this clown. He has as much credibility as Biden. just another fraud . look at his history - all talk, bluster and bluff and bravado with no content whatsoever. He sounds good on a talk show behind a microphone, though -

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Wish it were so.

Instead we get a choice between Biden Hillary Take Two vs. Criminal n chief. Last time I held my nose and voted for Mr Don the Con. But now it's either writing RP's name on the ballot or voting for that 9 yr old girl and her cat.
As is always our choice . I will never forget RP's run. They made damn sure that any serious candidate would never see the light of day in any presidential election. What they did to him was unconscionable. The most outrageous any phony dog and pony show in any presidential debate i can remember. Worse than Ross Perot, I think

I'd write in Pedro, Deez Nuts, or RP too - but i truly believe 2020 will make our 2016 banana republic election look like a bad 'B' movie. Once again, I'll take the lesser of evils for $1000, Alex.

FM, you said (paraphrasing) in other posts that, statistically, it took approx 26 ? years for the dark forces to achieve specific goals. I think that time table is out the window since the fluke election in 2016. I think voters threw a huge wrench in their time line machinery.

The Empire ramped up their schedule. It seems obvious, given the unbelievable changes in our country since the Kenyan and his muslim horde took over the country. Hillary should have been the coup de gras - the last nail in our coffin. But the world got a plot twist ...

anyway ... time will tell

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Why post bullshit threads?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Because life is full of bullshit, and a bit of humorous bullshit lightens the day. OK?
You made no indication the post was 'humorous', just a bullshit time-waster.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I stated "Babble-on, baby!" Sorry you didn't get the hint that this from the Babylon satire site.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Most of us do due diligence on most any posts made here, or anywhere else for that matter. If you had even the slightest insight re RP and the FED, the fact that the title of the article was "Ron Paul Appointed To Federal Reserve Board " should have been a dead giveaway.

Odd that you frequent this site as much as you do, and yet make a butt-hurt, clueless response like that. Damn. Now I have wasted my time responding to your time-wasting bullshit comment.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I want to be in charge of putting heads in ropes!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Most of us do due diligence on most any posts made here, or anywhere else for that matter. If you had even the slightest insight re RP and the FED, the fact that the title of the article was "Ron Paul Appointed To Federal Reserve Board " should have been a dead giveaway.

Odd that you frequent this site as much as you do, and yet make a butt-hurt, clueless response like that. Damn. Now I have wasted my time responding to your time-wasting bullshit comment.
And you needed to add your two cents, why? Butt-hurt comment? You're clueless to the meaning - which makes communicating with you difficult on most subjects.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
And you needed to add your two cents, why? Butt-hurt comment? You're clueless to the meaning - which makes communicating with you difficult on most subjects.
I didn't need to. I wanted to. It's like that old joke, when someone has a 'kick-me' sign on the back of their shirt. It's next to impossible not to put a gentle foot in their ass. Yes, a short coming of mine, I know. Sometimes it's just too easy. and fyi, you're the only whiny, butt-hurt little girl here....

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I didn't need to. I wanted to. It's like that old joke, when someone has a 'kick-me' sign on the back of their shirt. It's next to impossible not to put a gentle foot in their ass. Yes, a short coming of mine, I know. Sometimes it's just too easy. and fyi, you're the only whiny, butt-hurt little girl here....
You're full of yourself. You are no more than an annoyance. You couldn't do shit to me on any level.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You're full of yourself. You are no more than an annoyance. You couldn't do shit to me on any level.
Truly, it's your victim mentality, butt-hurt personality doing this to you. breathe. take a break . You make no sense whatsoever, Mary Beth ...

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Truly, it's your victim mentality, butt-hurt personality doing this to you. breathe. take a break . You make no sense whatsoever, Mary Beth ...
You project, it's all in your head.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Last time I held my nose and voted for Mr Don the Con.
LAST TIME ??? Sheish, The LAST time I DID NOT hold my nose to vote before Donald Trump was Ronald Reagan. I've been voting a losing sides most of my life.
MAGA - Make American Great Again
MAMA- Make America Moral Again
The last perfect man was hung on a cross and had a spear shoved through his liver.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
LAST TIME ??? Sheish, ...

The last perfect man was hung on a cross and had a spear shoved through his liver.
Sure, I hear ya, and it makes sense too.

But we actually don't need perfection, we just need to focus on the root of things, not what they tell us to focus on. That, and get our attention span beyond 160 character tweets.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That, and get our attention span beyond 160 character tweets.
If it wasn't for that technology POTUS uses effectively "We the People" would be in the dark about alot of DC shenanigans and POTUS would be isolated away from "We the People" which would leave all his haters Large and in Charge. Where we do have POTUS Donald Trump Large and in Charge and the politicians scrambling, and the leftist media hating.
IMHO