• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rudy is on FIRE...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Rudy is the one to pay attention to. He is laying out the evidence against, for the moment Joe Biden. I am convinced this is just the beginning of the revelations to come...

Trump WANTS to be impeached. Rudy will be his guy in the trial in the Senate.

Rudy took down the mob. He took down Wall street titans Boesky and Milken. He is no slouch...

But taking on the entirety of the deep state is orders of magnitude more difficult - but potentially doable with the resources and capabilities of the US military to assist...

This is turning out to be Rudy's biggest moment...and from watching this video - Rudy is on top of his game...Grab your popcorn folks...its showtime...

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
So now it’s Guiliani & the military???....that’s gonna ride in on the white horse and slay the swamp monster?

You’re like a teenage girl who can’t wait to tell her friends what happened on General Hospital.

Turn off the TV, take the cheerleader outfit off and go have a beer or something.

0E4BFEC4-0F29-46E2-9436-7C3485A4047C.jpeg

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So now it’s Guiliani & the military???....that’s gonna ride in on the white horse and slay the swamp monster?

You’re like a teenage girl who can’t wait to tell her friends what happened on General Hospital.

Turn off the TV, take the cheerleader outfit off and go have a beer or something.

View attachment 142828
What else ya got sport?

Rudy is Trumps lawyer. They are prepared to make a legal case - with PROOF. And that proof is gonna blow the whole thing wide open...

And we havent even gotten to the FISA declas stuff yet...

The coup is being exposed for all the world to see. Little by little - and then suddenly a flood.

And when it all happens - you will be crying in the corner like a little bitch because your cherished liberal criminals along with their RINO counterparts will be fighting for their lives...their crimes exposed for all the world to see.

And if you dont think Trump will do that - you havent been paying attention. When was the last time you saw a President put out the transcript of a call with another world leader?

When is the last time you saw a President give blanket declassification authority to his Attorney General?

Trump has the power to make public ANY information he wants to. And that includes the collective capabilities of military intelligence (including the NSA, DIA, etc...)

NSA/DIA>>Trump>>Rudy>>public

Why do you think they are so keen to keep Rudy off TV?

Cant keep him off TV during the Senate trial...

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
your cherished liberal criminals along with their RINO counterparts will be fighting for their lives.
lol.

They will be too busy getting paid by lobbyists and cronies with our tax dollars and deficit spending budget that we borrowed from our children’s mortgaged future.

I wish it weren’t so, but sometimes the trump cheerleaders look delusional.

There is no revolution going on right now, only political bickering.

But stay tuned to for the next episode!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
a bowl of sugared up cereal works in a pinch

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That's me asking Alex for beer and popcorn...and the contract is I'll pay him $200 for anything he can deliver.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's me asking Alex for beer and popcorn...and the contract is I'll pay him $200 for anything he can deliver.

oh, grub hub

idk, i'm not sure i would want to trust those people...some of my fries come up missing, i can be a pretty mean drunk...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
All I got from Rudy and that episode, if it's the one I saw the other day, is they could, might sue people personally..

One thing is for certain, Judy is not the knight on a white horse riding in to save the day. He'll go down in flames just like the rest of them that we have been hearing about.
What I also hear is that all the Q bs is just that BS.. There was no investigation of anything or release of docs or arrests or indictments or even anyone other than Tom Fiotton , doing any investigations. (Judy is the small exception).

The dems find one small thing they can jump on and they do. Full investigations costing us 10's of millions.. The obvious corruption goes unpunished by the right. Almost as if by script.. I'm disgusted with the entire right to be honest. I think thats the plan though. Do nothing in the face of obvious corruption and drag stuff out til the left takes control again. Then we can bitch about them for 8 more years and meanwhile both sides cash out with their political connections.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
some of my fries come up missing, i can be a pretty mean drunk...
it is called exploratory. and, then when dirt is found it is bution...as apposed to retobution. I mean come on who would do something that would come back on their selves?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The problem is that this corruption is so widespread that if you just opened the barn doors it would overwhelm most people who aren't "in the know" and would seem like a vast conspiracy theory. I think that's one reason why this stuff is being rolled out bit by bit...I've been following this stuff for 3 years and Rudy seems to be a tin-foil hat wearing dude during this interview. I can't imagine what it seems like to the truly ignorant masses.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What else ya got sport?

Rudy is Trumps lawyer. They are prepared to make a legal case - with PROOF. And that proof is gonna blow the whole thing wide open...

And we havent even gotten to the FISA declas stuff yet...

The coup is being exposed for all the world to see. Little by little - and then suddenly a flood.

And when it all happens - you will be crying in the corner like a little bitch because your cherished liberal criminals along with their RINO counterparts will be fighting for their lives...their crimes exposed for all the world to see.

And if you dont think Trump will do that - you havent been paying attention. When was the last time you saw a President put out the transcript of a call with another world leader?

When is the last time you saw a President give blanket declassification authority to his Attorney General?

Trump has the power to make public ANY information he wants to. And that includes the collective capabilities of military intelligence (including the NSA, DIA, etc...)

NSA/DIA>>Trump>>Rudy>>public

Why do you think they are so keen to keep Rudy off TV?

Cant keep him off TV during the Senate trial...
There are all these guys around with their snarky, bitter comments about Trump being just another cog in the deep state machine and how all of us DJT supporters are naive fools, believing that he’s really any different than all the others that have come and gone before him. Well, they might just be right. Time will tell. But, if they’re wrong, they damn well better have the nutz to stick around and hear it. I think most of them will just slink off into a hidey hole and close a hatch over their heads, to avoid living up to all the smart-assed BS they’ve been flinging for the past three years.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
this corruption is so widespread that if you just opened the barn doors it would overwhelm most people who aren't "in the know" and would seem like a vast conspiracy theory.

wait

These people know nothing and suddenly they'll have an opinion?
Nawwww

Some One / Some Group will have to step forward to issue a story line to these people...since our side seems to have less MSM attention than ever before, good riddance Faux, they could be convinced to riot, but, if the MSM does that, that would be evidence enough to 'take them down'...i'm not convinced Americans would do anything, nor will the media beyond what they've done to this point, they are active but certainly not stupid, they know what they are doing and except for the very small groups of 1-2%'ers, Antifa fags and the like, they can be scared off by groups of Patriots...could be where some of us come into play...

idk, the ignorant suddenly don't become smart or for that matter, 'energetic followers' of something that's only going to offer them hot coffee, donuts and a shirt, most are Americans, fat and lazy and will wake up too late and miss the buss, ...many will remain that way till death do us part...

there are plenty who seem to have zero faith that sanity exists anywhere but, i'll attest, it exists everywhere

proof is, you can still walk down your street without having a tomato thrown at you nor getting involved in a fist fight or a hold-up or a drunk...in your neighborhood

just a hunch...because all around me, that's what I can do and you guys ain't no dummer than i is...

it's not going to be that bad and because i believe that, we're, collectively, we're late

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

View attachment 142828
HA !!!! I got to hand it to you, P. you never miss a chance to sling your narrative, no matter how impotent . How long did it take you to find that picture ? The POTUS out golfing ... < pffffft >

If he cured cancer, you'd find fault in it.

You're like a little girl telling all her friends about her fist period

Why not expand your attack cuz he's out with millionaires ...

BTW, I found you a new avatar - love the bow

1570400160723.png

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
it is called exploratory. and, then when dirt is found it is bution...as apposed to retobution. I mean come on who would do something that would come back on their selves?
i got sidetracked for a moment..or a day...

um,if it's floorboard dirt, that's o.k., if it's just from the sweat off of the faux-sheepskin steering wheel cover and last weeks food delivery grung, no, that's not o.k.

:thumbs down:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
If he was dangerous he would have already been arkancided.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
[
If this pos is worried then that gives me hope...

She just ain’t whistling Dixie...

Or did she say that just to throw everybody off because they both really like each other?...

I doubt that.

View attachment 142839

Still waiting for proof that she actually said this other than a social media meme created to make Fox News meatballs giggle like little girls while ignoring the reality happening around them.

Meanwhile......

83C0BA2D-561C-4ADB-B5EA-75B0A0487A75.jpeg
F24A9D95-A6A4-4A8B-A6DD-4D3909C15F38.jpeg

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There are all these guys around with their snarky, bitter comments about Trump being just another cog in the deep state machine and how all of us DJT supporters are naive fools, believing that he’s really any different than all the others that have come and gone before him. Well, they might just be right. Time will tell. But, if they’re wrong, they damn well better have the nutz to stick around and hear it. I think most of them will just slink off into a hidey hole and close a hatch over their heads, to avoid living up to all the smart-assed BS they’ve been flinging for the past three years.
And that means you, Cigarlover!
Wait till we get to Romania,

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
And that means you, Cigarlover!
Wait till we get to Romania,
I'm waiting. :).. I don't want anyone to slink off into the darkness when this finally comes to a head. If I'm wrong we all win. If I'm right we all lose and then maybe it's time to figure out a way to really demand some serious progress into the corruption..

I just find it strange that over a year ago in sept 2018 DJ said he was declassifying fisa. Q talked about it said it was coming.. Then nothing. I commented many times about how long it was taking. Turns out I was right, there was no declass in motion.
So then I have to ask myself why??? Seems like it was to placate us and pretend something was actually going to happen and then it didn't.. So we still have this entire organization that tried to take out a President and basically overthrow a government and no one seems to give a shit except me. There has been enough evidence announced on the Hannity show alone to take out Hillary and the entire merry bunch of crooks.. But we need more investigations? I'm not buying it anymore.
Into the xmas season now and then onto the next election cycle where nothing will happen so now we have to wait until after the election??

Barr is from CIA. The same CIA the whistleblower is from.
Thats not how justice is served.. Do you really think Trump will sue anyone? Cost him millions to do so and will be dragged out for years.

Many of us have said and felt for years that the President doesn't run the show. Just a puppet.. Perhaps DJ isn't but it sure seems like someone else is in charge except for a few issues that he takes control of.

One more example.. His Family trust in NY.. Didn't that get shut down already? So a state gov can find something inappropriate and shut the thing down in no time but the CF is up and running strong and the Obama Foundation is loading up with 100's of millions already.. How many governments got state dept aid in the form of billions and how much of that got funneled off to a 3rd party corporation so they could donate millions to those foundations? It isn't rocket science.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Rude E is a Deep State Neocon Stooge.

But if he can defend Donnie and bring down Crazy Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joey and Hunter, I can look the other way on it.

but RP was wrong...they Are over here to kill us, to change us, to make us like them or to submit to them
and these terrorist types have been aided in their mission by our very own Barack Obama, and head of CIA, and the Cabal of the Coup...i'd suggest many involved truly don't understand who they are allied with, but that'll be their problem if they win...not mine

but he was being too idealistic for my taste...he wasn't including the entire picture and Rudy never really made his point other than he didn't like what Ron said

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
...could be

it could happen, it's happened before, let's see:
Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

yep, it's happened before

but the only people hoping it doesn't happen are the ones in trouble

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm waiting. :).. I don't want anyone to slink off into the darkness when this finally comes to a head. If I'm wrong we all win. If I'm right we all lose and then maybe it's time to figure out a way to really demand some serious progress into the corruption..

I just find it strange that over a year ago in sept 2018 DJ said he was declassifying fisa. Q talked about it said it was coming.. Then nothing. I commented many times about how long it was taking. Turns out I was right, there was no declass in motion.
So then I have to ask myself why??? Seems like it was to placate us and pretend something was actually going to happen and then it didn't.. So we still have this entire organization that tried to take out a President and basically overthrow a government and no one seems to give a shit except me. There has been enough evidence announced on the Hannity show alone to take out Hillary and the entire merry bunch of crooks.. But we need more investigations? I'm not buying it anymore.
Into the xmas season now and then onto the next election cycle where nothing will happen so now we have to wait until after the election??

Barr is from CIA. The same CIA the whistleblower is from.
Thats not how justice is served.. Do you really think Trump will sue anyone? Cost him millions to do so and will be dragged out for years.

Many of us have said and felt for years that the President doesn't run the show. Just a puppet.. Perhaps DJ isn't but it sure seems like someone else is in charge except for a few issues that he takes control of.

One more example.. His Family trust in NY.. Didn't that get shut down already? So a state gov can find something inappropriate and shut the thing down in no time but the CF is up and running strong and the Obama Foundation is loading up with 100's of millions already.. How many governments got state dept aid in the form of billions and how much of that got funneled off to a 3rd party corporation so they could donate millions to those foundations? It isn't rocket science.
Barr CIA? Link please
Something nefarious about the Trump family Trust? Link please
The President doesn't run the show? Link please.
Let's bring Hillary back. When she wins in 2020, I can't wait to hear your complaints.
Try living under Communism. Try using your Private healthcare plan, oh that's right, the Dems are going to end private health insurance. Try standing in line for a emergency operation.
Might as well collect your guns and turn them over when Hillary wins to,avoid the rush.
To say you are an anti-Trumper is an understatement.
If you and the Democrats manage to oust Trump, then you better be willing to lose everything.
But, oh well, at least you got rid of Trump.

If I didn't know better, I would think you are a Hillarybot.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
2015 WSJ article outlines Hillary's foreign donations, including $10M from the Ukraine...

The Clinton Foundation swore off donations from foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. That didn’t stop the foundation from raising millions of dollars from foreigners with connections to their home governments, a review of foundation disclosures shows.

Some donors have direct ties to foreign governments. One is a member of the Saudi royal family. Another is a Ukrainian oligarch and former parliamentarian. Others are individuals with close connections to foreign governments that stem from their business activities. Their professed policy interests range from human rights to U.S.-Cuba relations.

All told, more than a dozen foreign individuals and their foundations and companies were large donors to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, collectively giving between $34 million and $68 million, foundation records show. Some donors also provided funding directly to charitable projects sponsored by the foundation, valued by the organization at $60 million.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-charity-tapped-foreign-friends-1426818602

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm telling you that I still am on the fence, BUT...I do see a lot more chum in the water than in ANY period during my 50+ revolutions around the Sun powering our solar system...

DEEDS NOT WORDS and I'm seeing deeds.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm telling you that I still am on the fence, BUT...I do see a lot more chum in the water than in ANY period during my 50+ revolutions around the Sun powering our solar system...

DEEDS NOT WORDS and I'm seeing deeds.
I know, I get what you're putting down here, it's difficult to actually 'feel' it because it hurts, sorta all over

I get the patience that's needed, doesn't matter about anything else at this point, we're here and tomorrow is just another day

until it isn't, then it'll be just another day

Hey Trump, sorry, Hey Mr. President:
Suggestion:
Make the Arrests on a Monday, that will allow the sheep to continue through the work week living through this time as if nothing has really changed in their lives, it could provide the stability that might be needed, the calmness, the normal reality bias continues...just pay attention to the up-coming weekend as i'll suspect the communists will use that time to prepare for their offensive moves ---

no, wait...Make them on a Saturday so when everyone shows up at work on Monday, it'll just be the beginning of another normal week...then, again,watch for the following weekend...

that's it, really, so, Good Luck and WWG1WGA

if i can help any further, just remember, the Buck is here!
:2 thumbs up:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Barr CIA? Link please
Something nefarious about the Trump family Trust? Link please
Let's bring Hillary back. When she wins in 2020, I can't wait to hear your complaints.
Try living under Communism. Try using your Private healthcare plan, oh that's right, the Dems are going to end private health insurance. Try standing in line for a emergency operation.
Might as well collect your guns and turn them over when Hillary wins to,avoid the rush.
If you and the Democrats manage to oust Trump, then you better be willing to lose everything.

If I didn't know better, I would think you are a Hillarybot.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/18/trump-foundation-to-shut-down-1067924

It's already shut down. Obamas and Hillarys are still up and running though even with mountains of evidence that they are corrupt as shit.

How many times is he going to tell us he is going to declassify and doesn't? He ordered troops out of Syria, then he didn't.

Barr CIA? Link please
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr

I'm anti corruption. I want the fleecing of the country to stop and I want the transition into a socialist /marxist state stopped. Please provide a link to anything Trump is doing to stop corruption, stop our school systems from teaching socialism and transgender rights, getting the debt under control, stopping the dems from doing anything?
I'm not going to rehash all the people who have screwed this country over and walked away free with full pensions. The list is long and its cost this country dearly. Blatant illegal activity but they get a free pass.

Then we have the very fisa courts that are blatantly unconstitutional and used against him in the election yet they are still in place. Patriot act still in place, yada yada yada..

At least under Hillary we would already be in CW2 after the gun grab attempt she would have tried. If you think the country is still free and is not socialist already then your not paying attention. I don't see Trump doing anything to try and stop it or reverse it other than costing me more money.
Chinas going to pay for those tariffs right? Thats why the new sound system I was going to buy this year is now 15% more than it was going to be. So its going to cost me almost 1000 more for a 6500 system because of the tariffs. All this really is is a special tax of 15% for anyone not living paycheck to paycheck.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/the-...higher-prices-and-reduced-income-for-the-usa/

Trumps a nice guy and better than Hillary in many ways. However, we wont be seeing any fundamental changes away from socialism or a return of any of our freedoms or an end to any of the corruption, anytime soon.

No one seemed to complain when I pointed out obamas failures but when I point out trumps you all pile on.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Don’t bother with that idiot Cigar ....he’s trapped in his moms basement with Fox News running 24/7. His only contact with the outside world is via a prison planet chat room.

I still remember back in June when that buffoon told us his “sources” had Trump federalizing all the school busses in the southwest to be used to deport hundreds of thousands of illegals during summer break.

:dduck:

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oliver Stone made a documentary on Ukraine in 2016, and here is a short excerpt from it via Twitter:

I see now why the Dems and the media (but I repeat myself) are so rabid about deflecting this growing scandal...it probably directly implicates Obama!
What is the name of that documentary because I have never seen it before?