• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

San Diego Is Awash With ‘Fecal Matter’

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
San Diego is awash with ‘fecal matter’ due to lack of public toilets and surging rates of homeless people, health officials warn as they try to control the hepatitis A outbreak
  • The outbreak has killed 15 people and close to 400 people have been infected
  • San Diego is now implementing street washing every other week and extending public restroom hours
  • The homeless and 'illicit drug users' are most impacted by the outbreak
  • Hepatitis A is a virus that can cause liver disease in those who are infected
  • It can spread from ingesting food or water that contains feces from someone with the deadly virus

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4877408/Hepatitis-outbreak-San-Diego-fecal-matter-city.html#ixzz4sVeIOIqL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Same with San Francisco.

Needles and fecal matter and homeless people on the street.

8 years of activism instead of love of country and $20+ Trillion of economy killer debt tends to do that...

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Steal all the illegal gotten money back from the crooks and we wouldn't have these problems.

When growing up the local banker lived on our street. His house was about 200 sq feet bigger than my parents 900 ft ranch. Dad would play nickle dime poker with him once a month. Just a average person doing good for the community. And he drove a Ford Station wagon, and the wife stayed home raising the kids.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Steal all the illegal gotten money back from the crooks and we wouldn't have these problems.

When growing up the local banker lived on our street. His house was about 200 sq feet bigger than my parents 900 ft ranch. Dad would play nickle dime poker with him once a month. Just a average person doing good for the community. And he drove a Ford Station wagon, and the wife stayed home raising the kids.
We'll never be able to go back there. We're lucky to have experienced it. That simply isn't the way things are today!!

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
We'll never be able to go back there. We're lucky to have experienced it. That simply isn't the way things are today!!
I know, I know. Maybe the great grand kids will get to have it after the collapse.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Well of course, it is in commiefornia isn't it?

This is what you guys have been telling me all these years, isn't it?

I was under the impression that the whole damn place was faecal central?

No shit!

Am I misunderstanding your accent again?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Normally, I find farting and stories about taking a dump very funny, but not this time.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sad,
We visited San Diego 15 years ago & walked the downtown.
Didn't see anything like this.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I lived in San Diego for a long time, it's not a Commiefornia county and leans republican. That said the city is close to the border and if I was homeless I'd prefer to live somewhere it never rained and was always 75degrees