• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Sandy Hook parent wins $450K FRN judgement from author who claims the shooting was a hoax.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sandy Hook Father Awarded $450,000 In Conspiracy Theorist Suit

Plaintiff James Fetzer wrote ‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,’ a 450-page book that claims the horrific massacre of 20 children never happened

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...g-leonard-pozner-lawsuit-james-fetzer-900334/

I didn't want to use an MSM link.

And for those who want to test the veracity of the official reports, here you go:

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Reports

The reports below document the many stages of the investigation of the December 14, 2012 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Administratively, the investigation consists of three separate case numbers. CFS 1200704559 is the primary investigation, CFS 1200704597 is the processing of the scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School, and CFS 1200705354 is the investigation of the homicide at 36 Yogananda St. in Newtown.

As laid out in the Table of Contents, each investigation includes numerous written reports, with each case number available for separate download. Additionally, each investigation also includes various forms of multimedia including photographs, video recordings and/or audio recordings. These attachments to the reports are available for download under the case number of the investigation to which it pertains, and further divided by the document number of the corresponding report or other description.

Please note that many of the linked files are very large. These files will take a considerable amount of time to download, and may impose a heavy burden on the hosting system. We encourage you, especially with respect to the larger video files, to download and view the smaller files first to confirm your interest in obtaining the larger files.

For additional information pertaining to this report and the redactions that have been made, please reference the letter from Commissioner Bradford, as well as the Redaction Index linked at the top of the Table of Contents below.

Connecticut State Police reports at link below:

https://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

FBI records:

https://vault.fbi.gov/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I smell a cover-up.
each investigation includes numerous written reports
I know from personal experience, that reports AND sworn affidavits are plagiarized, yes perjury ! BUT the officers/investigators are very seldom taken to task ! :angry then happy::make happy::rage 1:judge the final word !

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I smell a cover-up.

I know from personal experience, that reports AND sworn affidavits are plagiarized, yes perjury ! BUT the officers/investigators are very seldom taken to task ! the final word !
I downloaded 2 of the interior videos, but all I saw were quick scans of some some empty rooms interspersed with long pauses of the word REDACTED on the screen.

All of the evidence which can conclusively answer the conspiracy theorists appears to have been redacted; for the sake of the children.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/10/17/legal-lynching/

SPECIAL: The Legal Lynching – Stalinist Show Trial of Dr. James Fetzer, USMC, by a Crooked Judge in Wisconsin

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Tuesday was the final day of Jim Fetzer’ defense against Lenny Pozner’s libel lawsuit. I attended and wrote up a “just the facts” report that evening. At almost the same moment I published my report, the jury came back with a verdict awarding close to half a million dollars to Lenny “Jim Fetzer gave me PTSD” Pozner.

Now it’s time for an opinion piece. And as much as I sympathize with Mr. Pozner, assuming his account is accurate, my opinion is that Jim Fetzer got a raw deal…and that the reverberations of this case will be disastrous unless it is overturned.

The whole courtroom drama was carefully scripted and controlled to ensure that the jury, as well as onlookers and reporters, got to hear only one side of the story. Fetzer was never allowed to present his defense.

Jim Fetzer’s defense is simple: Truth is an absolute defense against libel, and Fetzer published statements alleged by Posner to be libelous because he believed them to be true. What’s more, he still believes them to be true. Whether he is right I do not know. But I do know he is sincere in his beliefs.

I watched Jim Fetzer take the stand, swear to tell “the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”—and then watched him silenced and admonished, and the jury hurriedly chased out of the room, when he tried to speak the truth as he saw it. Jim merely said he still believed his “libelous” statements were true. Asserting the contrary would be a lie. Not saying anything would be a lie by omission. So he was admonished and threatened by the court for the sin of not lying on the witness stand!

As I understand it, at no point during the two phases of the trial was Jim Fetzer ever allowed to present to a jury the evidence that led him to believe that Sandy Hook was an Operation Gladio style psy-op (which those who have read Daniel Ganser’s NATO’s Secret Armies know is entirely plausible) and that there was no actual school shooting (which does seem farfetched, but stranger things have happened). How could he present a truth defense without showing the evidence that led him to believe his allegedly libelous statements were in fact truthful?

According to the 7th Amendment of the Constitution:

IN SUITS AT COMMON LAW, WHERE THE VALUE IN CONTROVERSY SHALL EXCEED TWENTY DOLLARS, THE RIGHT OF TRIAL BY JURY SHALL BE PRESERVED…​

Yet as I understand it—and perhaps someone can correct me in the comments if I am wrong—Jim Fetzer was never given the right of trial by jury to determine whether he had or had not committed libel. Instead, an obviously biased judge presided over that crucial first phase of the case, denying Jim’s Constitutionally-guaranteed right to a trial by jury. The same judge prevented Jim from presenting his truth defense, which would have entailed giving Jim full scope to present the evidence that led him to believe his statements were truthful and therefore not libelous.

It was only in the second, penalty phase of the trial that a jury was convened. And during that phase, not only was Jim prevented from presenting his truth defense to the jury, he was prohibited from even mentioning it, or from telling the truth about his beliefs.

Meanwhile the Pozner team was allowed to engage in shameless emotional manipulation of the jury. They even projected a huge adorable picture of Noah Pozner on the screen as the backdrop to the crucial back-to-back testimony of Lenny Pozner and Jim Fetzer! (Jim Fetzer, of course, was not allowed to use the big screen to project images that raise questions about the official story of Sandy Hook—images that can be found in Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, but which were, along with all other evidence supporting Fetzer’s truth defense, in essence banned from the courtroom.)

Chilling Effect?

One of the most dangerous repercussions of Pozner-vs.-Fetzer is its potential chilling effect on free speech. The decision awarded more than half a million dollars in “damages” based on the premise that a book presenting an alternative interpretation of a historical event hurt someone’s feelings. There was no tangible connection between the “libelous” statements in the book and any actual damages—loss of income, medical bills, etc. It was all about emotions: “This tearjerking Hollywood-style courtroom spectacle has whipped us into tearful sympathy with Pozner and two minutes of hate for Fetzer. Let’s express our emotions with a damage award.”

Following the court’s logic, if a German-American’s feelings are hurt by a book portraying Germans as villains in World War II, why not sue the author for libel and ban the book? Why not drag the author into court—and refuse to allow him to present the reasons he thinks his anti-German interpretation of World War II is truthful? Of course that would never happen, since popular prejudices are in sync with hatred of Germany’s mythic villainy; the court would find ways to rig the process to support the popular prejudice.

So how about these more plausible examples: African-American plaintiffs sue publishers for hurting their feelings by publishing 19th-century texts that include libelous portrayals of blacks; the grandson of Lyndon Johnson sues authors who have hurt his feelings by arguing that LBJ participated in the JFK assassination coup; a father who lost a son in Iraq sues an antiwar author for hurting his feelings by asserting that the invasion of Iraq was a criminal war based on lies and that his dead son was a war criminal.

One can imagine an almost infinite number of possible “libel” cases along these lines. And while only a few are likely to actually happen, that is a few too many—because the chilling effect of such lawsuits will terrorize authors and publishers into avoiding controversial or unpopular historiography. This is precisely what the Bill of Rights, whose purpose is to protect controversial and disturbing speech about matters of public import, is supposed to prevent.

I have had my differences with Jim Fetzer on many issues, including Sandy Hook. Specifically, I think we should be very careful about asserting or insinuating “nobody died” theories about suspected false flag events, for reasons that should by now be obvious.

But this is bigger than Jim Fetzer and Sandy Hook. This is about saving the Bill of Rights, which is under attack today as never before. Regardless of whether Jim is right or wrong about Sandy Hook, regardless of how mistaken some of his approaches may have been, the outcome of Pozner v. Fetzer presents a clear and present danger to freedom of expression in the United States.

The process of Pozner v. Fetzer appears to have been rigged precisely for the purpose of engineering this controlled demolition of our Constitutional rights. It must be appealed and overturned.

CONTRIBUTE TO JIM FETZER’S LEGAL DEFENSE FUND

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
These BAR card courts are Inquisitions, nothing like the common law we expect.

The Judge makes all the rules. It is a farce as far as law goes.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sandy hook is just another clown show.
What of the Las Vegas shooting? The official narrative originally had so many holes in it, that it was withdrawn, and now the official narrative is no narrative at all.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fetzer was never allowed to present his defense.
That is a common "royal fucking" by the "just us system" !
From what I have been through, I would be willing to bet a large sum, that Jim Fetzer was trying to get the truth on the record & to the jury..

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
The communist takeover is complete, we now have their courts too.

I would say Fetzer should have known enough to not hire a lieyer and go into court as a US Citizen. He should have insisted on being a Wisconsin national, with access to a common law court. A Justice of the Peace court.

Last edited:

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The bikers in Waco are getting fucked. There's something underfoot in so many situations it bizarre. I don't wanna go there but 9-11 gave me pause. It wasn't the first time. In fact when I was a child and heard the number 6 million jews for the umptenth time I became suspicious. Nobody was saying 5.6 million or 6.3. nope they counted and it was, 5999999 +1. Did we go to the moon,I dunno. Nah don't think we did. I think it was cheerleading shit. Kinda getn everybody on board with the us of A!
I think McCarty was optimistic there were 2 communist under every rock.
Did Janet Reno set David koresch and everyone down there, on fire? Yeah I think so. But why. To intimidate anyone else maybe. In the heart of man lies wickedness. When 2 or more of these wicked men gain power and collaborate, the wickedness intensifies. Evil rules the world. These are strange times.
I'll have 1 more

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sandy hook is just another clown show.
What of the Las Vegas shooting? The official narrative originally had so many holes in it, that it was withdrawn, and now the official narrative is no narrative at all.
And the hotel is about to pay-off victims and families of victims up to $800 MILLION with NO TRIAL / No evidentiary proceedings. WTF??

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sandy Hook Father Awarded $450,000 In Conspiracy Theorist Suit

Plaintiff James Fetzer wrote ‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,’ a 450-page book that claims the horrific massacre of 20 children never happened

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...g-leonard-pozner-lawsuit-james-fetzer-900334/
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/10/17/legal-lynching/

SPECIAL: The Legal Lynching – Stalinist Show Trial of Dr. James Fetzer, USMC, by a Crooked Judge in Wisconsin

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor
And not one mention of Alex Jones ?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And the hotel is about to pay-off victims and families of victims up to $800 MILLION with NO TRIAL / No evidentiary proceedings. WTF??
this kind of activity occurs a lot, it never allows for any truth to come forward and soon after, the street-sweepers come around to clean up any left over details...

We The People NEVER hear the Truth...it's all for National Security

BS, we need to riot like in HK and France...bring this place to it's knees

but, we're NOT INVITED, never have been, never will be, except, we're invited to those parties where we're told we can kill these people, just not these people...but, we are never allowed to clean up our own house...

AND WE KEEP PAYING FOR IT ALL!

Time For That To End

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Same as BIG Pharma, paying out undisclosed settlements in return for absolute silence.

As for the Sandy Hook parental "victims:"

Why didn't they all pile on the author?

Why was Pozner the only one traumatized by the book?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
They only needed one.

Same as BIG Pharma, paying out undisclosed settlements in return for absolute silence.

As for the Sandy Hook parental "victims:"

Why didn't they all pile on the author?

Why was Pozner the only one traumatized by the book?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This ruling is a travesty, and will be reversed or thrown out, altogether, on appeal.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The communist takeover is complete, we now have their courts too.

I would say Fetzer should have known enough to not hire a lieyer and go into court as a US Citizen. He should have insisted on being a Wisconsin national, with access to a common law court. A Justice of the Peace court.
They're not communists, except possibly individually. The courts are commercial corporate entities created to empower lawyers to create funding streams for lawyers. All laws are now commercial, in the public policy democracy, which is run by lawyers on purpose, in violation of the original and true 13th amendment, and in violation of the constitution.

This knowledge is not common, and in fact, hid from the public. If you were running this system, would you allow the charged (created propagandized sheeple) to truly understand their rights.

Todays courts are simply commercial entities, whose true purpose is to make money for the lawyers, and to create all the vested interest used to topple the republic.

That's one of the main reasons why this particular civilization is rapidly disintegrating. Both Law and Medicine, normally both with intent to help the people within their lives, are mainly fraudulent for the huge majority primarily in order to make huge money for the few, we're headed downhill.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This ruling is a travesty, and will be reversed or thrown out, altogether, on appeal.
Why? Our judicial system is a travesty. Mockery or whatever you wanna call this 3 world banana republic 2 tiered joke. This ruling on par.
Yano what I hate hearing?
That's America is a republic. Governed for by and of the people. My ass. This is plutocracy and the world always will be.