• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Science Knowledge by Race and Sex (take the test yourself)

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Science Knowledge by Race and Sex
In early Spring of this year, Pew Research released the results of an 11-question quiz gauging rudimentary science knowledge. On all eleven questions men fared better than women, Hispanics fared better than blacks, and whites fared better than Hispanics and blacks. Results for Asians and other racial groups were not separately reported.

This reveals Pew to be both racist and sexist. It’s too bad because while the organization does lean gently to the left, it does a lot of great, meticulous, and interesting work.

Take the simple test here
https://www.pewresearch.org/science/quiz/science-knowledge-quiz/

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
proof positive that you're a Perfect racist AND a sexist,

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here's more bullshit 'science'

https://www.foxnews.com/science/ancient-mayans-caused-own-climate-change

A surprising new study suggests that ancient Mayans may have inadvertently caused their own demise by radically altering the climate.

The research looks at newly found evidence in Belize that shows the Mayans responded to increases in population and environmental pressures by creating canals and wetlands. They also had regular "burn events" while farming their lands, which may have caused a rise in carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere.

“We now are beginning to understand the full human imprint of the Anthropocene in tropical forests,” said the study's lead author, Tim Beach, in a statement. “These large and complex wetland networks may have changed climate long before industrialization, and these may be the answer to the long-standing question of how a great rainforest civilization fed itself.”

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
WOW I Didn't know we had such well educated people here.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I picked up on the lefty-slant by the first question. I disagree with several answers they promote, but I poked 'em in the ear and knew the answers they wanted. So I aced it.

The "promotes erosion" question sorta belies an aerial view of, say, midwest Pennsylvania... now donnit? Miles of fields and farms and woods and lakes... And did or did not Kaliforknia just have a gawdawful fargin firestorm just exactly because the "it promotes erosion" assholes would not allow any cutting at all.

Who caught the other lefty howler?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here's more bullshit 'science'

https://www.foxnews.com/science/ancient-mayans-caused-own-climate-change

A surprising new study suggests that ancient Mayans may have inadvertently caused their own demise by radically altering the climate.

The research looks at newly found evidence in Belize that shows the Mayans responded to increases in population and environmental pressures by creating canals and wetlands. They also had regular "burn events" while farming their lands, which may have caused a rise in carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere.

“We now are beginning to understand the full human imprint of the Anthropocene in tropical forests,” said the study's lead author, Tim Beach, in a statement. “These large and complex wetland networks may have changed climate long before industrialization, and these may be the answer to the long-standing question of how a great rainforest civilization fed itself.”
Research on the Mayans is called May Science:
May Have Inadvertently...
May Have Caused...
May Have Changed...
May Be The Answer...

:troll:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Ok I cheated with a calculator on the MPH question.
A car going 40mph...?
How far does it go in 45 minutes??

a calculator??

EZ in the head calc... 40miles in 1 hour = 10 miles in 15 minutes!! 20 miles in 30 etc...

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Learn from these rocket surgeons. lol

The one gal probably shouldn't be out without her helmet.

...or this guy's attractive but D-U-M-B wife Chelsea.

Remember...this individual can cancel your vote.

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Funny ^^^ The chick was getting pissed. Hey, at least she was thinking of her weight...even if she does think cutting a pie into more pieces = more food. lol

I think it's true that female IQ has less variation than male IQ. IE that the sexes have differing IQ distribution.

I meet some shit all stupid men from time to time, while women don't seem to vary all that much, though obviously there are some outliers(see above). The concept also helps explain why nearly every great human intellect throughout history belonged to a male.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Women arent stupid. They just never have to think to survive or breed. Its not that they don't have a brain, its that they never have to exercise it so it gets weak over time.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Uglier women probably will do better with all around mental abilities. That's my hypothesis.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Life kinda seemed to get a bit easier there for a moment till i remembered these people will be in the grocery line, in front of me, some day, and it's going to take forever....

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Are we sure that it isn't one of those fake intelligence tests designed to make the average person feel smart?

Because imho, anyone who got less than 10/11 on that test should've never been given a HS diploma.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Okay gentleman, Can we maybe tone it down on the female bashing for a moment? I love this place and am pretty thick-skinned as GIM posters go so I don’t comment much.

When it came to a fun quiz, I really thought we would just share results and discuss them. I thought this “light-hearted”. I did not expect a member to speculate female IQ being correlated to attractiveness as a hypothesis and determining “we don’t have to think to breed”.

Another speculates that IQ doesn’t vary as much within the female gender. Factually, there are more variations within a gender with respect to mental and physical characteristics and abilities than between them.

I do not expect you to be politically correct. In fact, I hope you never are. But for some reason, I thought this silly thread insulted me personally more than any other. Not because I scored poorly, I got all correct. But...

I have a dear girlfriend whose IQ I speculate is maybe 90 but she is a lovely woman and talented artist. I have friends like myself who balance on the fine line of genius and insanity in the 240’s to 150’s depending on what test I was given and when. Book smart does NOT equal common sense as my personal life will reflect.

I was a cheerleader, one of the popular girls in high school and have been sexually harassed on the job more times than I can count on my hands and toes. No, I wasn’t “asking for it”.

I love this site and hate what I am feeling right now. Going elsewhere for the moment..

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A car going 40mph...?
How far does it go in 45 minutes??

a calculator??

EZ in the head calc... 40miles in 1 hour = 10 miles in 15 minutes!! 20 miles in 30 etc...
That must have hurt his brain trying to do the mental math. OR He's ribbin' us.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Another speculates that IQ doesn’t vary as much within the female gender. Factually, there are more variations within a gender with respect to mental and physical characteristics and abilities than between them.
No, not true... most females are closer to the average than most men. Men are distributed more broadly, when you get to the highest and lowest IQ's you get 8 odd times more men than women.

It's the same in most areas... it is the evolutionary mechanism in humans. Men are natures 'crap shoot', skills and ability range far more widely in men than in women. Women decide which ones get to breed (win) and so the species (should LOL) move in the right direction. Women are the stable part of the equation and that comes with being closer the average on the whole.

This is why the uber geniuses are mostly men and also why the violent crims are mostly men. It is our biology... although the Marxists will deny it!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Okay gentleman, Can we maybe tone it down on the female bashing for a moment? I

it can get deep around here sometimes...I gotcha Girl

:computer:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Book smart does NOT equal common sense as my personal life will reflect.

You know, that was very well put and I, personally, Thank You!
It has to be said every so often...

And, Please, Agavegirl:
Don't hate the men here, some of the time, we really can't help ourselves...
thanks for YOUR patience and understanding...

Guys, buy a clue on this one

:dog:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I love this site and hate what I am feeling right now. Going elsewhere for the moment..
I hope you stick around Agave. We really need more gals around here to get a female perspective on issues and to keep us males in check when we need it.
You are greatly appreciated here.
:show affection:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I said that I believe women are born as smart as men. They just dont have to be, so most (not all) don't care to learn.

Also less attractive men tend to be smarter than attractive men because same reasons.

I have nothing against women. Just stating my observations.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I said that I believe women are born as smart as men. They just dont have to be, so most (not all) don't care to learn.

Also less attractive men tend to be smarter than attractive men because same reasons.

I have nothing against women. Just stating my observations.
In college, I was competing against attractive women who didn't even have to study to get an A. They just f*cked the prof. That is the way the world REALLY works. Are they dumb for doing it? Not at all. But they did not have to study like the males and less attractive females.

Just a direct observation that applies to my life even today.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Okay gentleman, Can we maybe tone it down on the female bashing
A-girl, we got gay bashers, black people bashers, jew bashers, immigrant bashers and, well, you get the picture. Some of our members seem to have no compassion for any flavor other than their own. I would like to see them practice a bit of flagellation to see just how it feels, but it would be a useless endeavor.

I've commented on the insensitive, inconsiderate, disrespectful posts occasionally (you may have seen my tsk, tsk tsk before) and whined and sniveled once about being civil on the forum. But boys gonna be boys and truth be, we're a mess most of the time — you've seen it. But, ya know, there's a lotta love expressed here on the forum amongst it's members. Ain't a single one of us here would refuse to stand with you if you called on us for help.

We all need to be a little thick skinned to trade shit back and forth around here and sometimes we forgets that there are people that take some of what is said straight to heart.

I apologize for any tactless remarks I have made in and about but I'm afraid I cannot guarantee that it won't happen again in the future. But keep on keepin on Agavegirl, you are appreciated here and this forum would be less of a place if you were to leave us like 5150female did.

Sincerly,
Bottom Feeder

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, boys you need to back off.

It's most likely why women don't frequent GIM... crass behavior isn't a good style....

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Learn from these rocket surgeons. lol

The one gal probably shouldn't be out without her helmet.

...or this guy's attractive but D-U-M-B wife Chelsea.

Remember...this individual can cancel your vote.

Not difficult to see the dude did not marry her for her brain..

To bad .

Smart and sexy for the win!...

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Another speculates that IQ doesn’t vary as much within the female gender.
Presumably meaning me, though I never mentioned the female "gender". I apologize if I hurt your feelings, my comments were obviously not directed toward you. I took the thread title "Science Knowledge by Race and Sex" at face value and didn't realize it was intended to be a gag and not intended for serious discussion.

That said, the differences in standard deviation in IQ tests between the sexes are more fact than speculation as confirmed by numerous long term studies. If it's any consolation, nearly all of the same studies assert that girls are smarter than boys according to standardized IQ tests. Most likely because girls mature faster than boys. ...oops that was probably a reverse sexist comment.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
There are "smart" people who eat from dumpsters and there are idiots that get paid millions to read what someone else wrote for them on television.

Men and women are not meant to compete- they are meant to compliment one another. Unfortunately tptb have brought about this competition, and it will be the end of us if we dont start complimenting each other again soon.