• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Security Experts Agree: The NSA Was Hacked

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It looks as if the NSA has indeed been hacked.

A group of hackers known as the Shadow Brokers is currently selling off cyber-spying tools, which it claims belong to the U.S. government, in an online auction. Now, analysis of software that the group made freely available to prove its legitimacy suggests that it’s authentic, and likely to belong to the National Security Agency.

The Shadow Brokers claimed that their initial public release of the software included tools that could be used to break into firewall systems from companies like Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks. Just days later, Cisco has urgently announced that it’s going to patch two vulnerabilities in its firewall systems, which may have been exploited since as early as 2013. Security experts had claimed that the espionage tools appeared to be old, but Cisco appears to be seeing some of them for the first time.

more:
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/602201/security-experts-agree-the-nsa-was-hacked/

Glad my bitcoins are safe.

SC

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nothing is safe.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yes. I got it. But I have to wonder if owning physical gold is any more safe than Bitcoin. We are reaching a point where keeping secrets will be impossible.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The NSA is no friend of the American people. It's foreign owned, so who cares if it was hacked?

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The NSA can go hack itself.