• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shall we bake the $20 cake for silver???????????

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Is it not the power of the Sterling, countering expectations of to dollar they flee.
Sterling is about 12% of the USDX and it has been essentially flat against the USD for the last few days. So, if I understand what you are saying, I'd say no.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Silver's rally off the low was sad on the 1 hour chart. We are looking like we might set up a divergence between the indicators (using RSI, Full STO and ROC) and price... maybe a second shot at a near term bottom here. Buying has come out of the $19.20 recently, failing that there isn't much obvious support until the upper 17's... mebe $18 neat.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Silver got some traction again, it just will not roll over and play dead anymore. Mebe a chart is due over in the asylum...... later.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
All I know is my dam electric bill is going thru the roof , keep turning the oven on and off, wish silver would make up its fkin mind.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
All I know is my dam electric bill is going thru the roof , keep turning the oven on and off, wish silver would make up its fkin mind.
Platinum is looking somewhat more appealing, the 2016s are presale at bullion exchange for around spot +100

Crazy thing is, platinum is way cheaper now than the last time I got some of those in mid 2014s... Like, close to 300 less.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Wednesdays OI number for silver was +1,381

It appears that the balls went clang again.

Waiting for Thursdays numbers.

There seems to be no juice for the short buy back lower... this means they will have to pay up for the juice.

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
Sterling is about 12% of the USDX and it has been essentially flat against the USD for the last few days. So, if I understand what you are saying, I'd say no.
If a few days is the summer doldrums and flatness means action and reactions cease.
Overview continues to show minimal support and test of $17.80's or lower probable.
USD's not; many foreign currencies seeing metal record "highs" being tested.
No not medical "highs".
Typical metal today would have been opposite direction to the rest of the markets.
Sales down, price down, currencies down, metals down, prime manipulative territory of the summer doldrums.
Some things resist change when majority expects.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Mel Gibson just called and said he's going to wave the $20 flag one last time for you guys.....

I'd rather he do something about the Kenyan in the White Hut

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
So whos backing up the truck?????????????, gut checks telling me we see 19s before going higher end of week.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
gut checks telling me we see 19s before going higher end of week.

They just finished painting that flag I posted above on the monthly Friday so it's time to go up, but there is room to move along this channel on the hourly. That's what I'm hoping for

Last edited:

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker

I could calculate your math appeared as such.
Where's Barney, can not see him through smoke windows.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Dang was at LCS and he offered silver at spot 20.60, picked up 3 10 0zjm bars, 4 old 10 oz kooks and 50 walker and frankin halves, couldn't pass it up

Stopped by again today, still at melt said no ones buying, picked up some more walker and franklin halves and roll of mercury dimes at melt.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++