• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shall we take a guess as to when Gold hits $2000./oz.?

SinCity Silver

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Anyone want to take a guess with me? I’m mainly a lurker, but I enjoy learning from all of you.
I’m thinking definitely soon.

My W.A.G. will be for 2 pm EST Monday, July 27.
Too soon? The more things heat up with China, the higher it should go.
Let me know what your guess is, and why you chose that date/time, just for shits and giggles.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
$1943, right now, $1950 on Apmex. No guesses, but it seems to be coming soon. And silver over $24!

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
At the rate gold and silver are going I am guessing by Friday. Gold hit a momentary peak today of $1,975. Someone must've really needed that stuff badly. A short cover?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Are any of you insane clowns still buying? I received a 1oz maple I ordered two weeks ago from APMEX. At the time the price was $65 over melt. By the time it got here today what I paid is now $85 under melt. I should have bought 10 of the little rascals. I still have more 1/4 sovereigns on order and noticed today they each went up $20 per coin. This environment is crazy and there seems to be no end in sight for metals all things considered.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Friday 7 Aug :secret::finished:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Are any of you insane clowns still buying? I received a 1oz maple I ordered two weeks ago from APMEX. At the time the price was $65 over melt. By the time it got here today what I paid is now $85 under melt. I should have bought 10 of the little rascals. I still have more 1/4 sovereigns on order and noticed today they each went up $20 per coin. This environment is crazy and there seems to be no end in sight for metals all things considered.
I bought some mercury dime rolls and one more QE2 Sovereign because Alisdair Macleod said the prices of gold and silver were “infinity,” while on the Greg Hunter show, a couple weeks ago. While they were in transit, the prices started their newest upward trajectory. I’m glad I listened to that little inner voice of compulsion. Those dimes are up about $35 per roll and that sovereign is up $40. No big deal, but quite pleasing. I personally will not be buying here forward.

chieftain

Silver Miner
The usual suspects are making their usual beatdown moves. Either they're pumping paper into the market or are profit taking on earlier paper.

chieftain

Silver Miner
A little bit of pullback to relieve the pressure is definitely a good thing, however I can smell the PPT from a mile away; they've been re-tasked.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Futures Slide As Gold Gets Monkeyhammered After Hitting $2,000
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/futures-slide-gold-gets-monkeyhammered-after-hitting-2000

S&P futures and European stocks slumped as market optimism faded during the busiest week of earnings season while Gold was hammered moments after the December future hit an all time high of $2000 following a record-breaking rally, with spot gold tanking more than $30 in minutes and silver dropping as much as 2% before regaining composure.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Futures Slide As Gold Gets Monkeyhammered After Hitting $2,000
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/futures-slide-gold-gets-monkeyhammered-after-hitting-2000

S&P futures and European stocks slumped as market optimism faded during the busiest week of earnings season while Gold was hammered moments after the December future hit an all time high of $2000 following a record-breaking rally, with spot gold tanking more than $30 in minutes and silver dropping as much as 2% before regaining composure.
Unlike so many times in the past both are bouncing right back up again.

Bman33

Silver Surfer
I've got dry powder but it's hard to buy with the spot so high and the premiums even higher. Last week I made several small orders of silver on whatever JM Bullion and Provident had on sale. You find any good deals out there? Gold or Silver?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

im not buying now i am well stocked......be happy to sell you some oddities if you want a bit....i have a few extra 1/2oz and 1/4oz $100 canadian proof coins that sell as bullion.....might hafta go fire up the backhoe see what i can dig up :)

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What is AU all time high in USD terms? Anyone know off hand ?
Never mind ... trick question. The answer is today.
Maybe not. In 1980 it hit $800. According to the fed, the fiat was worth about $0.15, today it is about $0.015. Accordingly fiat is down by a factor of 10, therefore, without manipulation, gold should be in the $8,000 range ! :don't    know2::finished 2:

dollar 2020.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Anyone want to take a guess with me? I’m mainly a lurker, but I enjoy learning from all of you.
I’m thinking definitely soon.

My W.A.G. will be for 2 pm EST Monday, July 27.
Too soon? The more things heat up with China, the higher it should go.
Let me know what your guess is, and why you chose that date/time, just for shits and giggles.
Survey says: BZZZZZZ. :(

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
On Friday, first notice day, an epic number of contracts stand for delivery and the shorts spontaneously defecate while screaming BUY!

That's my little fantasy...

chieftain

Silver Miner
I like your happy place Zed cool:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Today, my local guy had 108 silver US mint dollar commons that contain .7734 oz ea. They were offered at spot so I had to agree. Works out to 18.97 ea.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I bought some mercury dime rolls and one more QE2 Sovereign because Alisdair Macleod said the prices of gold and silver were “infinity,” while on the Greg Hunter show, a couple weeks ago. While they were in transit, the prices started their newest upward trajectory. I’m glad I listened to that little inner voice of compulsion. Those dimes are up about $35 per roll and that sovereign is up $40. No big deal, but quite pleasing. I personally will not be buying here forward.
I lied. I bought six more rolls of mercs, I couldn’t help myself. Meanwhile, here it is, the end of the week and gold keeps nipping at the heels of $2K. Next week?

The way gold prices have been manipulated the last 2-3 months or longer, I`d say it`ll hit $2,000 by Sept27 2199 !!

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let's party like its 2199!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Closed the week at $1986, according to Apmex. Just a quick hop over $2,000.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sh!t be gettin REAL.

It's starting to sink in, with people with money. We are in a world of hurt, and all the Happy Talk from political parties, all the excitement about UBI and MMT, aren't going to protect us from reality.

In a way, it's a good thing. The madness of crowds: They all go insane at once, but they regain their senses one at a time. Finally some people, individually, are starting to show some sense and some apprehension about what we are doing and where we're at.

Bitcoin ain't gonna save us. The Powell Put and Greater Fools on Robbin' Hood, aren't going to save us - all of us, or even just stock investors. We are goin DOWN.

Gold is the life ring.

While it may be monkey-hammered down, as it always is...it's not going to reverse. We'll not ever see $1100 gold again.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anyone else here think 2K is here to stay ?
YEP ME! In fact I feel that we just might see $3000 this year...

TINA

There is no alternative to precious metals especially GOLD...

That said SILVER is in for an 9 bagger in 2021 - from when it was $12 this year...

Read $110.00 for 2021 A.D.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++