• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shocking! NASCAR faked noose in negro driver's garage bay! Shocking!

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...bba-wallace-rope-noose-was-a-purposeful-hoax/

"When the race team of Bubba Wallace arrived at Talladega Speedway in Alabama, he was assigned to garage stall #4. After reviewing prior video of that specific garage bay, at that specific speedway; and after reviewing a picture released yesterday showing the FBI investigators on the scene; it is clear the “rope noose” in question was nothing more than a manual garage door pull-down with a hand loop tied into it."

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...bba-wallace-rope-noose-was-a-purposeful-hoax/

"When the race team of Bubba Wallace arrived at Talladega Speedway in Alabama, he was assigned to garage stall #4. After reviewing prior video of that specific garage bay, at that specific speedway; and after reviewing a picture released yesterday showing the FBI investigators on the scene; it is clear the “rope noose” in question was nothing more than a manual garage door pull-down with a hand loop tied into it."
The negro fatigue this country is currently suffering from is unprecedented in human history. When does it end??

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm shocked this was faked!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://conservativeus.com/bubba-sm...bubba-wallace-faked-the-noose-incident-video/

Culture Opinion Videos
Bubba Smollett – Conservative Activist Offers Alleged Proof That Bubba Wallace Faked The Noose Incident (Video)

June 23, 2020 Alex Hall 5 Views 4 Comments Bubba Wallace, Fake Hoax, Fake News, hoax, Jussie Smollett, Race Hoax

FacebookTwitterRedditShare
NASCAR released a news Sunday (June 21) from Talladega Superspeedway after a noose was found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace’s No. 43 car. The news broke just before 11 p.m. but the discovery was made that afternoon.

Officials responded with a statement vowing to identify any individuals involved in the act as soon as possible. No one person was attributed to the release.
“Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team,” the statement read. “We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act. We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport. As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all.”

The statement, however, was ridiculed as “another Jussie Smollett case” by a host of right-wing personalities.
A number of conservative commentators have either showed skepticism or downright dismissed NASCAR’s claims that a noose was found in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall.

But Mark Dice decide to take one step further and offered alleged evidence.
History will remember that because of the current hysteria in the country, someone thought the garage door pull rope handle was a "noose" meant to intimidate NASCAR's only black driver, and nobody spoke up to explain what it was out of fear they'd be called racist. #BubbaSmollett https://t.co/MbUxQDNVXf
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 23, 2020

pic.twitter.com/WVpPibxRBc

Here's a close up. Just the garage door pull handle that's been a standard on the garages there for years. pic.twitter.com/pLuASatGjk

Now the garage door pull handle (the fake "noose") has been cut off on bay 4. Here's a before and after photo. The looped handles are standard on many of the doors. h/t @TheLastRefuge2 pic.twitter.com/YY1edy9lC4

In the end of his hour-long rant against Bubba Wallace Mark Dice posted a video where he asked if the loop that has been tied to the garage is the alleged noose that everyone was talking about:
Is this the "noose" found in @BubbaWallace's garage? #BubbaSmollett pic.twitter.com/t06tCGKhaR

People have been tying a loop in their garage door handles like that for years. We had one in ours when I was younger, the loop helped pull the door down and when you locked the door from the inside at night you would put the loop around a hook so the door couldn’t be pulled up.

But in any case, this so-called evidence was offered by Mark Dice and not the Conservative US we are here to report the news that was widely ignored by the mainstream media!

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Stop it! Just STOP IT!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
dang, i missed that thread. wish i could delete mine. sorry andial
I'm telling management if you keep stealing my leads i'm going to work for the paper across the street!

Seriously though they, the whos, are trying to take down the morale of middle America so the more warnings the better.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
heard on the radio that the investigation confirmed hoax. the 'noose' has been there for a long time

nice try obama son

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That’s a bowline knot, it won’t tighten when pulled ;)

that‘s Fake Noose
- Trump

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Allum Bokhari
@LibertarianBlue
1h
It took 15 FBI agents to determine that the "noose" was a garage pull? I guess they had a lot of spare time, it's not like the country was descending into mayhem and carnage at the same time or anything.
=====

I don't know what's worse, the stupidity of the people who assumed it was a racist noose, or the fact that the FBI sent in 15 agents to investigate. 15!

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Allum Bokhari
@LibertarianBlue
1h
It took 15 FBI agents to determine that the "noose" was a garage pull? I guess they had a lot of spare time, it's not like the country was descending into mayhem and carnage at the same time or anything.
=====

I don't know what's worse, the stupidity of the people who assumed it was a racist noose, or the fact that the FBI sent in 15 agents to investigate. 15!
Add to the fact that nobody believed the bullshit nor cared. They've played that song

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Allum Bokhari
@LibertarianBlue
1h
=====

Fuck those assholes and their welcoming and inclusive environment! They can stick their PC bullshit up their asses!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I am so over all professional sports. What a joke. I'll go back to swimming and fishing on my own and turn off the CIA programming idiot box.
Same here.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Try to watch this whole video knowing what we know now, go ahead, I dare you!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
the noosecar narrative fell apart!

Spike

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wanna know how much NASCAR is paying Richard Petty Motorsports to have Bubba be their token half black driver.

Petty is one of the good ol boys from N Carolina, his collection of confederate flags is staggering.

Bubba is history either way, he might want to win a cup race before running his racist mouth. At least grow an afro.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I am so over all professional sports. What a joke. I'll go back to swimming and fishing on my own and turn off the CIA programming idiot box.
scoff at, shame, belittle any white person still getting kicked in the head by those vipers. it's beneath any self-respecting xy

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I wanna know how much NASCAR is paying Richard Petty Motorsports to have Bubba be their token half black driver.

Petty is one of the good ol boys from N Carolina, his collection of confederate flags is staggering.

Bubba is history either way, he might want to win a cup race before running his racist mouth. At least grow an afro.
drama queens -- if they cant find any, they'll create fake

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
drama queen doubles down with some uber stupid statements. damn

did it get a contract like that washed up half jew half black quarterback did? it went to work for nyc vipers -- acting like it wanted to play football - but was being discriminated against.

got multi million book deal, huge advert money from nike. became a community activist for the bolsheviks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-debunks-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-conspiracy-theory

"I've been racing all of my life. We've raced out of hundreds of garages that never had garage pulls like that... It's a straight up noose."

Earlier in the interview, Wallace said that 'people don't want to hear the truth' about the situation, insisting of his haters: "One thing you'll never take away from me is how 100% I am. How raw I am. How real I am. And I'll shoot it to you straight each and every time."

"I'm pissed. I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity."

1592972653726.png

1592972889708.png