• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver next upswing

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
We know the bankers motives; keep metals down so they won't be viewed as a viable alternative to banksters power to issue trillions out of thin air.

A 10-year gold/silver chart will show you the market is bigger than the bankers.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A 10-year gold/silver chart will show you the market is bigger than the bankers.

“Charts are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”

If you total up all the above ground physical silver on this planet you will see that it's less than one percent of what banksters have issued in the last year.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
“Charts are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”

If you total up all the above ground physical silver on this planet you will see that it's less than one percent of what banksters have issued in the last year.

I wasn't arguing this. You should go back to see what part of your post I quoted, as that is what I was referencing.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score

What "real physical" price are you ready and willing to pay TODAY? All other talk is just fluff, IMHO.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wasn't arguing this. You should go back to see what part of your post I quoted, as that is what I was referencing.
You lost me there, Bemac. What did you mean by "the market is bigger than the bankers"?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What "real physical" price are you ready and willing to pay TODAY? All other talk is just fluff, IMHO.
"Real physical price" and "real physical market value" are two different things. To know the real market difference between paper silver and physical silver would require us to know what silver would be selling for if none of the manipulation were taking place.

Is it a coincidence that most of your posts are supportive of the banking elite?

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
You lost me there, Bemac. What did you mean by "the market is bigger than the bankers"?

What I am asking is, if they are manipulating the price of gold/silver down, why do their 10-year charts say otherwise? Because they are not bigger than the marketplace. You can only hold a basketball under water for so long.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
"Real physical price" and "real physical market value" are two different things. To know the real market difference between paper silver and physical silver would require us to know what silver would be selling for if none of the manipulation were taking place.

Is it a coincidence that most of your posts are supportive of the banking elite?

I ask a simple straight forward question and look what I get. Dancing, avoidance and veiled insults. Oh well.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Ok, I've been hearing this crap for way too long. The so-called "paper" market IS the physical market! There is something called delivery that you may or may not be aware of. In the crash of 2008 when silver went below $10, you could easily buy a futures contract and take delivery of it. In fact many people did. Yes you heard me right, that's REAL physical metal delivered at spot price + exchange fees.

Now small lots, such as 1-ounce and 10-ounce lots, will carry a hefty premium when demand soars. That is the nature of the markets. You can see the same thing if you ever go shopping. Single items cost more than in large lots. It's simple economics. Stop complaining about having to pay a premium on that one-ounce round you bought.

Are there large banks playing the market? YES. Do they often cause the market to go up or down? YES. Do banks manipulate the market? maybe so, but in the end silver will attain it's true price. It always does.
But come on man, stop listening to yourself talk and go out learn how markets actually work.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ok, I've been hearing this crap for way too long. The so-called "paper" market IS the physical market! There is something called delivery that you may or may not be aware of. In the crash of 2008 when silver went below $10, you could easily buy a futures contract and take delivery of it. In fact many people did. Yes you heard me right, that's REAL physical metal delivered at spot price + exchange fees.

Now small lots, such as 1-ounce and 10-ounce lots, will carry a hefty premium when demand soars. That is the nature of the markets. You can see the same thing if you ever go shopping. Single items cost more than in large lots. It's simple economics. Stop complaining about having to pay a premium on that one-ounce round you bought.

Are there large banks playing the market? YES. Do they often cause the market to go up or down? YES. Do banks manipulate the market? maybe so, but in the end silver will attain it's true price. It always does.
But come on man, stop listening to yourself talk and go out learn how markets actually work.

People still don't understand there is a cost to produce and distribute small bars and rounds, the more the demand builds the larger the preiums will go, years back when no one wanted silver I bought the 1 thru 10s at below melt on a regular basis along with fractional gold, it's different today as more are getting into the markets. Anytime today you can get 1 thru 10 oz bars at melt it's a gift.

http://goldwars.blogspot.com/2010/03/why-are-there-premiums-on-gold-and.html
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Why Are There Premiums on Gold and Silver Coins?
This is a quick update with some buying tips in the area of premiums, for the first-time, small investor looking to purchase small denomination tradable coins or bars. I often get asked why smaller coins have a higher premium, etc. Or why gold/silver coins are not available at spot price of the metal. There is always premium on 999 fine gold and silver bullion.

Part of the premium, of course is a result of the refining, minting, administration and distribution fees for the actual manufacture of the coin. When you go to the gas station to fill up, you are not paying the spot price for a barrel of oil at the pump. There are many costs involved in the refining and distribution of fuel. We just expect that as a fact of life. It is the same for precious metal coins.
When the spot price of silver dropped considerably last year, the high premiums we were paying at the time reflected what was considered as a natural correction of what a more realistic price of silver should be based on supply and demand. The low price seems farcical as many people wanted to buy silver at that price, but there was low supply and long waiting times. Suppliers were charging 40% premiums. So if an economic event occurs that will spike the demand for an American Silver Eagle, and the mint has only regular reserves available, the high demand and low supply will push the premium higher.

SOME BEGINNERS TIPS:

Always research what premium you should expect to pay before buying. There's a few simple ways to do that:

1) Here's a website where you can see what to expect: 24hGold. Scroll down all the way to the bottom on the left hand side until you see "Let's Get Physical - BULLION - METAL VALUE AND PRICE" On the right hand side of the chart in green text, it lists the average percentage of premium to expect. Use this information to compare and shop around for similar products and rounds. There are other premium research tools at the top right of the site under the tab "BUY AND SELL GOLD ON EBAY"

2) Another good thing to do is a quick comparison directly on the Ebay site for a similar item. So for whatever you are looking for, type it into the Ebay search field. For example, type “100g bar silver”. It will come up with what they are being sold for that day/week.

3) If you have the time, take a saunter down to you local coin or precious metals exchange shop. Prices will change daily.
Your goal should be to accumulate the maximum oz's of gold and silver for your money as possible. Part with extra premium for a premium product that will offer added insurance. As an example you may consider paying extra margin for a smaller denomination or non-legal tender private mintage. Buy before the rush! When everybody is rushing into the bullion market at one time, premiums soar very quickly.

This will get you up and running to begin buying right away. Now for all of you seasoned gold and silver buyers reading this article, I welcome your comments and additional personal tips you can pass on to everyone.

Find out why I prefer privately minted bullion rounds and coins here.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What I am asking is, if they are manipulating the price of gold/silver down, why do their 10-year charts say otherwise? Because they are not bigger than the marketplace. You can only hold a basketball under water for so long.
What do the bankers 10 year charts say? Can you provide a link?

I ask a simple straight forward question and look what I get. Dancing, avoidance and veiled insults. Oh well.
:rolleyes: You asked an irrellevant question akin to "If you don't like the Federal Reserve why don't you give me all your FRN's?"

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What do the bankers 10 year charts say? Can you provide a link?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Let me repeat my post without possessive pronouns...

What I am asking is, if big banks are manipulating the price of gold/silver down, why do the gold/silver 10-year charts say otherwise? Because the big banks are not bigger than the marketplace. You can only hold a basketball under water for so long.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No, you cannot easily take a futures contract on silver and take delivery. It can be done, but the whole process is an obstacle course. In reality, the majority of people who take these contracts are manipulators (banksters) who do not have any desire to take delivery.
The contracts are deliberately made too large for most people to have access, brokerages discourage taking these contracts and one has to assertively insist on physical delivery as they delay and try to get you to settle for paper.
If an investor wants physical silver, taking a futures contract is the least likely method he would use to acquire it. Comex et al knows this. They want as few sincere silver investors as possible in their game as possible.
As long as they can stack their phony "market" with bankers buying and selling paper silver and keeping out actual silver investors, they can fool you TA guys into thinking the paper silver market reflects the value of silver.

Search this forum for Comex and you will read numerous accounts of people who have experienced this and other tricks.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

What I am asking is, if big banks are manipulating the price of gold/silver down, why do the gold/silver 10-year charts say otherwise? Because the big banks are not bigger than the marketplace. You can only hold a basketball under water for so long.
Let's see if I understand you... Someone other than bankers have provided bullish charts for silver, thus proving that bankers do not manipulate silver...?

If that's it, here's my answer: Just because bankers manipulate a commodity, it does not mean they have 100% control over it permanently. Of course silver will appreciate in spite of manipulation, the issue is how long the bankers have and will keep it below what it would be selling for if the manipulation mechanisms were not in place and being used by them to supress it.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Can someone explain how the distinction between paper silver and physical silver is accounted for in routine technical analysis?

Physical silver is cheaper in eastern world than paper and it is no joke. I bought it below paper last week, so does that mean that its 1980 a......gain

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

silver react more because its still in weak hands, for its cheaper, so does that mean it is more manipulated?

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Could it also mean bemac that very few nutty people like us are into metal? The history of metal appreciating is 12 years old but bear market is 20 years old!

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No, you cannot easily take a futures contract on silver and take delivery. It can be done, but the whole process is an obstacle course. In reality, the majority of people who take these contracts are manipulators (banksters) who do not have any desire to take delivery.
The contracts are deliberately made too large for most people to have access, brokerages discourage taking these contracts and one has to assertively insist on physical delivery as they delay and try to get you to settle for paper.
If an investor wants physical silver, taking a futures contract is the least likely method he would use to acquire it. Comex et al knows this. They want as few sincere silver investors as possible in their game as possible.
As long as they can stack their phony "market" with bankers buying and selling paper silver and keeping out actual silver investors, they can fool you TA guys into thinking the paper silver market reflects the value of silver.

Search this forum for Comex and you will read numerous accounts of people who have experienced this and other tricks.

In reality it also depend upon total long contracts against short contracts...........am I right?

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Let's see if I understand you... Someone other than bankers have provided bullish charts for silver, thus proving that bankers do not manipulate silver...?

If that's it, here's my answer: Just because bankers manipulate a commodity, it does not mean they have 100% control over it permanently. Of course silver will appreciate in spite of manipulation, the issue is how long the bankers have and will keep it below what it would be selling for if the manipulation mechanisms were not in place and being used by them to supress it.

No. When I say 10-year chart, I mean, look at the silver/gold prices for the previous 10 years.

And if you think the gold/silver prices are manipulated, then you haven't seen anything yet. The unit of measure has been manipulated for decades, and not with computers, but with guns, tanks, and bombs.

The bottom line? You too can take advantage of those manipulations, and I'm sure you are. You're buying gold/silver for a much lower price than you otherwise would be able to. Do you feel guilty about that? Probably not, and I don't either, really. We're just reacting to the situation, we didn't create it.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No. When I say 10-year chart, I mean, look at the silver/gold prices for the previous 10 years.

And if you think the gold/silver prices are manipulated, then you haven't seen anything yet. The unit of measure has been manipulated for decades, and not with computers, but with guns, tanks, and bombs.

The bottom line? You too can take advantage of those manipulations, and I'm sure you are. You're buying gold/silver for a much lower price than you otherwise would be able to. Do you feel guilty about that? Probably not, and I don't either, really. We're just reacting to the situation, we didn't create it.

MANIPULATION..........ALIAS............PROFIT TAKING...............TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.................... Thanks bemac

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In reality it also depend upon total long contracts against short contracts...........am I right?
It does, but most players are bankers working together.

Agreed. The reason I'm trolling this thread is that since there is much more paper silver than physical silver out there, those niave investors who hold paper silver are a big part of the equation because if they held only physical, the POS would be much higher. The very existence of this paper silver is a form of manipulation because it artificially satisfies a demand. There isn't a true market value of a commodity when the supply and demand is skewed by artificial supply.

It seems to me that most of the paper silver investors are of the TA slant. The paper silver investors are a huge liability to those of us who hold hoards of physical silver. That's why I'm giving you guys so much shet.;)

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Could it also mean bemac that very few nutty people like us are into metal? The history of metal appreciating is 12 years old but bear market is 20 years old!

Well, I think you have to look at the much bigger picture. Why was there a bear market in gold? Because the dollar was working. When Nixon removed us, and thus, the rest of the world, off the last remnants of the gold standard, we started a massive experiment. And it went ok, for a while. Gold's surge beginning in 2000 was a result of peoples' perception that the experiment wasn't going so well. There's been some speculation mixed in to the gold/silver markets, some still remains, and it will act as both a risky asset and a form of money, causing strong volatility, for some time to come.

In the end, it is not about years, nor about price, it is all about the environment. Will there come a time when it is wise to sell your gold/silver? Yeah, I definitely believe so. Perhaps not in the foreseeable future. But in the long run, the market will dictate price, or rather, value, which is probably a better word to use.

Who knows what is on the horizon? I don't claim to. Perhaps the end of the dollar rule will bring about a new system of fiat money. And while folks like us will likely see it failing years after, it is not solely up to us. Like the bankers, we are not bigger than the marketplace, and while the market tends to get things right in the long run, we must all suffer through the short run.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It does, but most players are bankers working together.

Agreed. The reason I'm trolling this thread is that since there is much more paper silver than physical silver out there, those niave investors who hold paper silver are a big part of the equation because if they held only physical, the POS would be much higher. The very existence of this paper silver is a form of manipulation because it artificially satisfies a demand. There isn't a true market value of a commodity when the supply and demand is skewed by artificial supply.

It seems to me that most of the paper silver investors are of the TA slant. The paper silver investors are a huge liability to those of us who hold hoards of physical silver. That's why I'm giving you guys so much shet.;)

And that is one way to look at it. On one hand, the paper silver holders are holding your physical silver back from a higher value. The other way to look at it, those paper silver holders are allowing you to take physical silver for a lower value. Question. If there were no paper silver, and thus, no paper silver holders, and thus, a current higher value placed upon silver, would you still be buying it?

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"But in the long run, the market will dictate price, or rather, value, which is probably a better word to use." -Bemac

That to me is the bottom line.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And that is one way to look at it. On one hand, the paper silver holders are holding your physical silver back from a higher value. The other way to look at it, those paper silver holders are allowing you to take physical silver for a lower value. Question. If there were no paper silver, and thus, no paper silver holders, and thus, a current higher value placed upon silver, would you still be buying it?
I bought my hoard in 2003, 2004 and 2005. I'm old and not looking for a buying opportunity. I think many of the guys on this forum talking down silver and making excuses for manipulation are doing so in the hopes of...as you said...buying opportunity. The rest are bankster cronies.

I wish you guys would sell your paper silver, mining stocks, your homes and cars and buy real silver so we can get on with the damned program.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I bought my hoard in 2003, 2004 and 2005. I'm old and not looking for a buying opportunity. I think many of the guys on this forum talking down silver and making excuses for manipulation are doing so in the hopes of...as you said...buying opportunity. The rest are bankster cronies.

Ok, so my question is instead "would you still be holding it?"

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ok, so my question is instead "would you still be holding it?"
"Unfortunately I lost it all in a tragic boating accident." ;) ;)

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score

I wish you guys would sell your paper silver, mining stocks, your homes and cars and buy real silver so we can get on with the damned program.

NOW I understand your position. You're just pissed off cuz your investment hasn't performed up to your wishes! Meh. :vollkommenauf:

:cry_smile:

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/bouchard081402.html

If this conclusion is true, the entire economic period beginning with the Industrial Revolution has reached its climax! Obviously, the worst is yet to come in the world's economy. And since precious metals are generally countercyclical to those of the stock market, the precious metals bull market has only just begun.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/bouchard092602.html

In Elliot Wave Insights, Part I, evidence was presented that proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that the ultimate stock market peak following at least a two hundred year wave was completed in the year 2000. It was shown that the 1990's stock market extension leading to the "Orthodox Top" and "Irregular Top" took on a time frame and magnitude that, when compared to the same stock market pattern in the 1920's, was much larger than that of the 1920's. Proportionately, the increase in time and magnitude suggests that at least a two hundred year Elliot wave was completed in the year 2000.

It was stated in Part I that the pattern of Elliot Waves leading to an Irregular Top must be roughly proportionate to the entire five waves that are being completed. A most interesting phenomenon in Elliot Wave patterns is that the waves of a corrective period (the A-B-C) following a top (or Orthodox Top as the case may be) will begin to correct the most recent part of the five wave sequence first in a sort of, to borrow an accounting term, LIFO (Last In First Out) manner. So when a correction begins to take place, it is impossible to tell how long the five wave sequence was just by looking at the waves as they unfold, since, in the beginning, a short correction will look identical to a long correction. Based on the evidence presented so far in Elliot Wave Insights, it can be stated that at least a two hundred year wave has been completed in the U.S. stock market. However, it cannot be accurately stated that the economic cycle that has begun to be corrected is limited to only two hundred years. In fact, the evidence to be presented in this essay suggests that the time involved is really much longer.

Since the wave pattern for the 1920's is so similar to that of the 1990's, a further comparison of the 1929 stock market chart after the ultimate peak of early September through the crash of October with the corresponding period since early 2000 is most instructive. Doing so will help to answer the two questions raised in Elliot Wave Insights, Part I: 1) Why has not the stock market crashed? 2) Is a crash in the future for the American stock market? The 1929 chart below illustrates the typical Elliot Wave pattern that takes place after an Irregular Top

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_03/bouchard011703.html

The big news in mid-December was the technical breakout of gold from its major resistance point at $330. Silver is awakening as well as it at first rode upwards on gold's coattails and now is showing strength on its own right. The obvious questions now are: Where are these two precious metals going and how long will it take to get there?

A major impetus to the rise in precious metals would have been money coming out of the stock market during a crash since some of that money would be reinvested in gold and silver. In Elliot Wave Insights Part II, posted in September, it was stated that the Elliot Waves of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 both showed that a "slow motion crash" was in progress, that it was likely to accelerate, and that the bottom was likely to be expected between mid-November and mid-January. In light of the comments of Ben Bernouke, who represents the Federal Reserve, it is possible that crash may not be completed as a direct result of the manipulation of the stock market by the U.S. government and their representatives. Here is a direct quote from Mr. Bernouke:

The Elliot Wave Count of the Gold Charts

The gold market peaked in January 1980 and began a massive A-B-C correction with the C wave beginning in February 1996. As a basis for projecting gold's movements in the future, an examination of the gold chart during the declining years of the late 1990's shows the more or less "natural bottom" around $272 in August 1999. It was "natural" given the circumstances of the gold hedging and leasing that was going on. Prior to that time the gold chart shows an extension that inevitably occurs when the fifth wave breaks out of its trend channel to the down side. However, further extensions in a bear market are a very rare phenomenon and would only have been expected under natural circumstances if there had been a huge discovery of gold that was then coming into the market place. That "discovery" was the selling of central bank gold and the "leasing" of it at such low interest rates that no risk for an upward increase in the gold price was factored in. Clearly, the main purpose of suppressing the gold price was to foster credulity in the fiat money system.

As shown above, the "natural bottom" was about $272 dollars. For the purposes of forecasting the height of the third wave, both this bottom and the later actual bottom of $252 will be used.

Just after the Washington Agreement, gold spiked to about $339, completing Wave I. (In the U.S., the peak was only about $325, but what happens overseas counts, too.) After that initial peak, a great fall occurred taking the market back near its lowest point effectively making a double bottom which completed Wave II. Wave III has been underway since then, and recently through the autumn of 2002 a succession of peaks near the $330 mark were, in reality, a series of first and second waves, each pair one degree lower than the previous pair as illustrated on the chart below. Almost inevitably, the third sub-wave to the 4th or 5th degree affects a rapid breakout above the peak of Wave I, and this is what was witnessed in mid-December. The peak of Wave I (at $339) forms the natural "floor" below which Wave IV will not descend (unless somehow manipulated again!). Therefore probably gold will never be traded below this level again. A series of larger and larger third and fourth waves will be completed, in the coming months with each peak being higher than the previous one until Wave III is finished.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_08/bouchard103009.html

In ancient Israel, after the Hebrews entered the Promised Land, their law stipulated a fifty year cycle. Every seventh year was a Sabbath Year, and every fiftieth year was a Jubilee Year. During Sabbath Years, no cultivation of the earth was allowed, the land was to "rest". During the fiftieth year, all those enslaved were freed and all land sold during the last 49 years was returned to the original owners. (Lev. 25:1-31) Similarly, counting from 3967 B.C.E., the Babylonian Exile period, which lasted 70 years, exactly coincides with the 49th seventy year period. The entire period is called "Sabbath" (2 Chron. 36:21b), and during that time, the land in Israel was completely abandoned and not cultivated. At the beginning of the fiftieth 70 year period, the Jews who were held in captivity in Babylon, were freed and were allowed to return to their ancestral land. There seems to be a parallel between the Jubilee cycles of fifty years with the 3500 year (50 X 70) period from 3967 through 467 B.C.E. So it appears that there is additional hypothetical evidence, from a semi-independent source, that 3967 B.C.E. was a beginning of some importance.

The overall picture of the Super-Millennial five wave count is illustrated below and is drawn to scale.

This suggest tall order of MANIPULATION....................

Silver Sayyid

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Actually I thought the entire idea was to stack it deep and buy on the dips. Oh ya and stay away from boats..:)

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
NOW I understand your position. You're just pissed off cuz your investment hasn't performed up to your wishes! Meh. :vollkommenauf:

:cry_smile:

Gcubed

BEWARE HE IS USING TWO SIDED SWORD.....

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Unfortunately I lost it all in a tragic boating accident." ;) ;)

A boat is nothing but a hole in the water in which you dump perfectly good silver

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If possible go through these articles and we will understand there is no manipulation its cycles.......

The bankers have unlimited resources. They have hundreds of articles written in attempts to prevent honest money from becoming an alternative to fiat. If you have read them and understand them, you can use the knowledge yourself in your arguments.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Let's go over what is manipulated right in front of our faces first.
The way I see it, there are 2 categories of manipulation.

1) Manipulation of stocks, commodities, etc for the sake of reaping profits from the foreknowledge of their moves, both up and down. This type of manipulations centers around foreknowledge. Because the Wall Street bankers cause the moves, they have the foreknowledge to profit from them.

2) Manipulation of precious metals. Making money on the moves is really not the objective, although it happens. The objective is to prevent PM's from competing with their fiat money. In general, 95% of the manipulation is directed towards keeping the value of PM's down.
When PM's go up in value, it sends a message loud and clear to investors: "There is something wrong with the monetary system". The bankers know exactly what's wrong with the monetary system and they don't want us to know it, and if we know it they don't want us to focus on that fact.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
The bankers have unlimited resources. They have hundreds of articles written in attempts to prevent honest money from becoming an alternative to fiat. If you have read them and understand them, you can use the knowledge yourself in your arguments.

Understand the "Banker Game" and You Too can profit! That doesn't make you a "Banker Shill", that shows that you are wise. ;)

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Understand the "Banker Game" and You Too can profit! That doesn't make you a "Banker Shill", that shows that you are wise. ;)
The banker is Gcubed's friend. I already knew that, wise one.:rolleyes: