• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver next upswing

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'll bet the air is filled with the aroma of cigars when they plan these corrections....

or anymore, maybe it's just Redbull....i gotta check that out

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1610329658518.png

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
EXACTLY,
The CRIMEX price will soon be meaningless, as they will not be able to meet their contract deliveries, imho.
sure they will, with fiat

i read once that was part of the contract, an ability to buy that contract back for cash in place of metal

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
sure they will, with fiat

i read once that was part of the contract, an ability to buy that contract back for cash in place of metal
IMHO., that is their only option, but if I am an electronic manufacture, trying to keep my supply line open, when I hear the futures market is belly up, then I won't bother buying future deliveries. Word gets out quick.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Incredibly, during one of the most intense, politically charged months of my lifetime...silver has gone precisely NOWHERE in the past month. Rigged elections, massive instability in government, capitol invasions, a second impeachment, etc. Silver doesn't care.

1610823252608.png

...and still it has outperformed gold(which dropped) during the same period. The metals get monkey hammered by manipulators with their paper frauds the second they get any traction at all.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
24.03 and 27.92 are two key points to give us next direction on either side.
So you're saying silver has to go up 9.7% from yesterday's close before it tells us it's going up? LOL

Meanwhile it's monkey hammered every time it so much as twitches.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Up $1.08 today on Kitco, is the site updating properly ?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
So you're saying silver has to go up 9.7% from yesterday's close before it tells us it's going up? LOL

Meanwhile it's monkey hammered every time it so much as twitches.
Aw, use some good old fashion reading comprehension.
Let me translate this for you...
24.03 and 27.92 are two key points to give us next direction on either side.
What D-lod is saying is, according to his methodology: A move in silver below $24.03 is a trigger signal that silver is going lower. A move in silver above $27.92 is a trigger signal that silver should continue higher. Between those 2 number, no signal is given. We are currently between those 2 numbers.

There, that wasn't so hard was it? ;)

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

What D-lod is saying is, according to his methodology: A move in silver below $24.03 is a trigger signal that silver is going lower. A move in silver above $27.92 is a trigger signal that silver should continue higher. Between those 2 number, no signal is given. We are currently between those 2 numbers.

How are these trigger signals identified, who identifies them and what data supports their acceptance?

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How are these trigger signals identified, who identifies them and what data supports their acceptance?
I don't know about the use of this technical analysis when one bank after another is fined for manipulation.
What I do know is that those investors who went long game are about to plow their profits from game into silver, the biggest short book of all. I wish them luck.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I wish them luck too. However it appears they will be buying SLV. I suspect that provides more opportunities for the snakes to game them than if they were buying futures and then standing for delivery.

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wish them luck too. However it appears they will be buying SLV. I suspect that provides more opportunities for the snakes to game them than if they were buying futures and then standing for delivery.
I heard the game plan is physical, SLV, and PSLV. Options 3 months out, are also being discussed.
These guys are not the amateurs as being depicted in Main Stream Media.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Not at all. d-lod is saying silver has to go up 9.7% from Wednesday's close before we can know it's going up. Was that in any way difficult for you to understand pal? Suggest reading comprehension...and maths next time before sticking your nose into a conversation you clearly do not understand.

BTW, spot silver is up 8.25% since I typed that to someone not you. Sure can't wait to find out if silver goes up...

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing I am sure of, you cannot logically predict what a rigged market can or will do.

It's like trying to make sense out of the babbling of a lunatic. There are no real rules they have to follow, while they have plenty of clout to do whatever they want. They will get a token fine later, if needed, and will gladly pay. You won't benefit from any of it.

I honestly don't care what the POS or POG is at this point. I'm riding it out. Not buying (or selling) right now because premium + sales tax makes it crazy expensive. I did take some profits early, but stopped that as there is nowhere for the FRNs to go they cannot be robbed. I remember Confederate money back when I was a kid. They were selling it as tourist bait at gas stations in the south. That is where the joobux are headed.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I am sure of, you cannot logically predict what a rigged market can or will do.
Precisely my issue with technical analysis in this environment. The markets are fake AF, with broken/fake price discovery mechanisms.

I used to put bread on my table via TA, but it simply doesn't provide useful input in the absence of price discovery and consistently applied rules for all players involved.

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
remember Confederate money back when I was a kid. They were selling it as tourist bait at gas stations in the south
In 1954, General Mills was putting Confederate money in their cereal boxes. I had a ton of it as a kid. But I should have saved it but it probably got thrown out with the trash. But now, its worth a fortune. Confederate currency is far from worthless and can bring 50 or 100 times its face value today.

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody want to join the party over at Reddit? Lots of fun to be had. They are buying physical,, SLV, and PSLV, as well as futures in SLV. Many of these guys are rolling into silver with their profits from GME, to the tune of 50 to a 100 thousand a pop. Some say they were after silver all along.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I remember Confederate money back when I was a kid. They were selling it as tourist bait at gas stations in the south. That is where the joobux are headed.
HAH! Me too. But I found out the Confederate money was not genuine. None of the tourist stuff was.

One funny story from my LCD:

He told me of a guy who brought in some Confederate bills. When the dealer told him they were counterfeit, he wanted to know how the dealer knew. So the LCD pointed out the word "facsimile" on the back.

The guy said, "That can't be right. They did not have fax machines during the Civil War."

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
In 1954, General Mills was putting Confederate money in their cereal boxes. I had a ton of it as a kid. But I should have saved it but it probably got thrown out with the trash. But now, its worth a fortune. Confederate currency is far from worthless and can bring 50 or 100 times its face value today.

The spread can be bigger than that both ways... Depending on condition, you can BUY genuine but ugly Confederate bills for $3 or so. Or... if you have the other end of the spectrum they can go for incredible prices.

I read somewhere that on average, Confederate and US bills reached parity in 1927. :don't know:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Zimbabwe bucks went up in price. I know, I got in at the bottom.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bastards still fighting gold and silver from going up

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Anybody want to join the party over at Reddit? Lots of fun to be had. They are buying physical,, SLV, and PSLV, as well as futures in SLV. Many of these guys are rolling into silver with their profits from GME, to the tune of 50 to a 100 thousand a pop. Some say they were after silver all along.

I tried to put in a order for USLVF last night and ameritrade would not take it (i regularly trade this in the past) ......there was a statement about risk and volitility etc..........i was able to put in a order for SLV today though

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
:popcorn: I'M GOOD FOR NOW :refer: :popcorn: