• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver next upswing

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bastards still fighting gold and silver from going up
This is, considering the whole picture, a GOOD thing.

We do not want the water to break on this pregnancy.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So you're saying silver has to go up 9.7% from yesterday's close before it tells us it's going up? LOL

Meanwhile it's monkey hammered every time it so much as twitches.

solarion,

its the window of 24.03 and 27.92 hat has been consolidation range since long, and breaking on either side will tell the future trend.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
How are these trigger signals identified, who identifies them and what data supports their acceptance?

the big players have their sell and buy signals around these no.

what is support become resistance level.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One thing I am sure of, you cannot logically predict what a rigged market can or will do.

It's like trying to make sense out of the babbling of a lunatic. There are no real rules they have to follow, while they have plenty of clout to do whatever they want. They will get a token fine later, if needed, and will gladly pay. You won't benefit from any of it.

I honestly don't care what the POS or POG is at this point. I'm riding it out. Not buying (or selling) right now because premium + sales tax makes it crazy expensive. I did take some profits early, but stopped that as there is nowhere for the FRNs to go they cannot be robbed. I remember Confederate money back when I was a kid. They were selling it as tourist bait at gas stations in the south. That is where the joobux are headed.

gringott

yes truthfully, it is rigged, and work based on contract values of short and long !!!!!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
solarion,

its the window of 24.03 and 27.92 hat has been consolidation range since long, and breaking on either side will tell the future trend.
Yeah thanks, it hardly seems like rocket surgery. Spot silver is up 6.56% since btw.

News flash, it's going up.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Precisely my issue with technical analysis in this environment. The markets are fake AF, with broken/fake price discovery mechanisms.

I used to put bread on my table via TA, but it simply doesn't provide useful input in the absence of price discovery and consistently applied rules for all players involved.

free market, internet, transparency, power of sale and buy large contracts, big universal players are culprit of our frustrations..

At the end, the more money printed, higher would precious metal.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
trump is not president any more he loved gold ...................
How do you know Trump isn't president any more? Did the guy on the TV tell ya? You might want to sit down for this...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Wondering how you factor in the Game Stop crowd & what that will do to the ability to continue price manipulation.

Only so much physical available so they can run out.
Threaten dealers about buying it back.
Raise premium over spot.

Fasten your seat belt. If silver breaks 28 where do you think it's heading? How would anyone know as this is not normal manipulation if it's even possible. Instead of stop trading will they make it illegal to hold?

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wondering how you factor in the Game Stop crowd & what that will do to the ability to continue price manipulation.

Only so much physical available so they can run out.
Threaten dealers about buying it back.
Raise premium over spot.

Fasten your seat belt. If silver breaks 28 where do you think it's heading? How would anyone know as this is not normal manipulation if it's even possible. Instead of stop trading will they make it illegal to hold?

ain't shortage of precocious metal, the reason for highest manipulation, since generations.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
1612371668776.png

Silver has come over earlier resistance and now looking forward to 3 consecutive close above 27.92.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Any insight as to whether banksters will again dump months of mining supply worth of paper silver on the fake market within minutes...again?

That really is what will determine whether paper silver closes above 28 for x number of days. That and that dog paper gold dragging it down.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Any insight as to whether banksters will again dump months of mining supply worth of paper silver on the fake market within minutes...again?

That really is what will determine whether paper silver closes above 28 for x number of days. That and that dog paper gold dragging it down.

With all due respect to your knowledge and experiences of TA, you shouldn't be the one, asking this question.

Even GOD may not know. It is the world position at large decide this...................just enjoy the breaking of earlier top of 29. 84..............

which suggest a try by silver to leap toward nest upward move

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
just enjoy the breaking of earlier top of 29. 84
lol Yeah, the banksters immediately monkey hammered it down below where it started. Paper silver is now a whopping buck-thirty above where it was last Wednesday, but premiums on physical have tripled. All in a days work for a bankster.

Still it's nothing compared to the hammering they're giving to paper gold. That dog has done nothing but cough up hairballs for six months...even while the fed resolves to force inflation by any means necessary.

TA is every bit as useful as chicken guts in a hot bowl in these fake markets.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
lol Yeah, the banksters immediately monkey hammered it down below where it started. Paper silver is now a whopping buck-thirty above where it was last Wednesday, but premiums on physical have tripled. All in a days work for a bankster.

Still it's nothing compared to the hammering they're giving to paper gold. That dog has done nothing but cough up hairballs for six months...even while the fed resolves to force inflation by any means necessary.

TA is every bit as useful as chicken guts in a hot bowl in these fake markets.
Keep stackin while you can!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
optimistic till it closes below 24.03, welcome to world of automatic triggers effect.
In the meantime gold is getting hammered again (below $1792 as I type this)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
optimistic till it closes below 24.03, welcome to world of automatic triggers effect.
Spot price has little or nothing to do with how much the physical will cost for a person to actually acquire some.

For example. gold is at $1794 oz right now but I'll be damned if I can find any for less than $1900 oz with 99% available at or above $1960 oz