• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Haven't the fat cats already done that with their ETF scams, commodity "exchanges", and leveraged contracts? They swap counterfeit gold and silver paper/electrons back and forth while hardly being bothered with the underlying asset allegedly being "traded". Obviously if an "unlicensed" individual or group of individuals were to do these things they'd quickly be kidnapped and stashed away in a rape cage, but so called "market makers" do these things on a daily basis and call it a "service".
You make good points. Obviously, you are correct, the fat cats are hidden. I have noticed every asset class they want to control they use ETFs exchanges and fake gambling products to control prices. The game is rigged for the most part. We need free markets but I am afraid we will not have them in my lifetime.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It takes major shocks to wake people up. You won't catch people with first hand experience of the great depression mindlessly trusting banksters. Sadly most of those folks have died off or are simply ignored and people mindlessly trust banksters once again.

Perhaps stuffing shiny things under one's pillow(or in a nearby collection of dihydrogen monoxide molecules) is an archaic tradition and banksters can now be trusted. ...lol Okay that last bit is just ridiculous...don't trust banksters...our grandparents/great grandparents were not stupid, they merely experienced that which most today have not...and hopefully will not experience. For myself I'm not taking that chance. Banksters can go F themselves.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have a deal for you all. In order to ensure an upward spike in the PM market, I propose this: all of you chip in and pool your money. I'll sell you all my silver coins/bars at the incredible price of $50 per troy ounce. Once you do this, and rid me of my devil metal, the prices will skyrocket.

Guaranteed.

Deal?

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Fifty per? Is that alot?

ALOT.jpg

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I have become convinced that $14 silver represents bedrock. That isn't a guarantee of course - just my opinion. That means that silver can only go either sideways...or up from here. And its been going sideways for the past few months.

I think it would be wise to move your gold into silver at this juncture. The risk:reward heavily favors this.
When 'da Boss speaks, silver snaps to attention!
Silver.jpg

I would add that the risk/reward for allocating more FRNs to silver looks very good to me.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It takes major shocks to wake people up. You won't catch people with first hand experience of the great depression mindlessly trusting banksters. Sadly most of those folks have died off or are simply ignored and people mindlessly trust banksters once again.

Perhaps stuffing shiny things under one's pillow(or in a nearby collection of dihydrogen monoxide molecules) is an archaic tradition and banksters can now be trusted. ...lol Okay that last bit is just ridiculous...don't trust banksters...our grandparents/great grandparents were not stupid, they merely experienced that which most today have not...and hopefully will not experience. For myself I'm not taking that chance. Banksters can go F themselves.
IMG_20181103_055832.jpg

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Which is where we get wise expressions about the past being prologue and those that ignore history being doomed to repeat it.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the current monetary system is not sustainable indefinitely. Even with a roughly 40% rise in rates over the past year(10y US paper) overall rates remain near historic lows. It's tough to see how rates could rise to historic averages of between 5 - 7% without things blowing up...given the mountains of debt out there. Perhaps I'm blind, but I don't see it happening. What's the cost to service the $21.7t in US federal regime debt alone if say 10y paper pays a 6% yield? Who wants that crap while it's dropping in price and rising in yield anyway? ...I sure don't.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
We've all seen the metals taken down during stock market turmoil. Silver in particular gets beaten up badly. To me it's just more evidence that paper is being passed off as actual metal. Most don't even recognize what's being presented at this point. The video above repeatedly references "the silver market", but doesn't mention, ya know, actual metal even once. Silver stocks, silver ETF "shares", silver contracts, etc are NOT silver. They're just bankster frauds designed to make people believe they have metal "exposure".

For myself, I obtain actual metal...I don't deal in bankster fictions. Never have I seen anyone skip an ETF share off the surface of water more times than I can a silver Eagle. The things are just perfectly weighted and skip like crazy. Unfortunately it takes a lot of practice, so I'm saving up for more ammo.

USDebtClock.png

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
According to US Debtclock, in order to get back to the bi-metalic standards of 1913 relative to the US dollar...gold would have to be 4x higher than it is now and silver would have to be 43x higher. An ounce of gold was fixed at $29.15 or 11.04 ounces of silver. Today an ounce of gold costs 85.47 ounces of silver...which is just insane. World production is currently 8.42(Ag) per ounce of gold according to the same source. Until I find a valid reason for silver to be so hated I'm going to keep stacking it...something is way not right here. An ounce of silver is a measly 5.36x as much in nominal dollar terms today than it was in 1913! Ag still hasn't set a new ATH since 1980. No commodity with allegedly limited supply should be incessantly dropping in value in nominal dollar terms...particularly as the unit of account is also being continuously debased.

Forced to speculate I would say that the paper gold price is being controlled by controlling the paper silver price...a much smaller market. Since we all know there's a historical relationship between gold and silver prices, it stands to reason that this can be used against PM stackers/investors.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
181 : 1 paper to silver ratio?
92.26 : 1 Paper to gold ratio?

Would love to see the history of that in your face manipulation.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
181 : 1 paper to silver ratio?
92.26 : 1 Paper to gold ratio?

Would love to see the history of that in your face manipulation.
As with most successful scams it's in plain sight.

CashSettlement.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_contract

How can it be a metals market if the exchange itself can specify settlement in cash and not the allgedly "underlying" asset? The same is being done with bitcoin btw...where a contract for "bitcoin" doesn't even require that anyone actually have or provide "bitcoin".

These are nothing other than wagers for cash based upon price action that's disconnected from price discovery mechanisms by the very "markets" themselves...they're not commodity markets at all. It's just fakery stacked atop fakery.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You make good points. Obviously, you are correct, the fat cats are hidden. I have noticed every asset class they want to control they use ETFs exchanges and fake gambling products to control prices. The game is rigged for the most part. We need free markets but I am afraid we will not have them in my lifetime.
Not only do we not have free markets, you're gonna have a hard time running from Homeland Security when they come to confiscate your silver.

Hoard silver?/ check / He's definitely on the list.

The question should be, "Can I outrun a dog with this heavy-ass bag of silver on my back?"

FFA

Seeker
Not only do we not have free markets, you're gonna have a hard time running from Homeland Security when they come to confiscate your silver.

Hoard silver?/ check / He's definitely on the list.

The question should be, "Can I outrun a dog with this heavy-ass bag of silver on my back?"
If they confiscate silver it will be while it is cheap. This would ensure they own it before the price explodes.

They better hurry and get with it if they are going to.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Silver ownership has never even been pretend restricted by goobermint drones to my knowledge. The US federal regime tricked Americans into giving up their gold and then convinced them gold ownership was illegal at one point, but never silver.

It seems unlikely either will Ag or Au will be "confiscated", but both are being suppressed with paper scams.

Edit: I suppose you could argue silver restriction when the US mint fails to make available enough silver eagles to meet demand...in violation of US "law", but when they do this, I simply get silver elsewhere.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
$14 Silver...

BEDROCK

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Here is your silver quiz for today: Which line breaks first, the Strawboss bottom at $14, or the bankster ceiling at $15? My bet is that Strawboss will win this one!

Silver.jpg

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
As with most successful scams it's in plain sight.

View attachment 116128

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_contract

How can it be a metals market if the exchange itself can specify settlement in cash and not the allgedly "underlying" asset? The same is being done with bitcoin btw...where a contract for "bitcoin" doesn't even require that anyone actually have or provide "bitcoin".

These are nothing other than wagers for cash based upon price action that's disconnected from price discovery mechanisms by the very "markets" themselves...they're not commodity markets at all. It's just fakery stacked atop fakery.
And using fake money to do it no less. hahahahaha..

Most silver is safely at the bottom of a lake or ocean.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Did you get any takers on your bet?
No one in GIM was that foolish, but the markets took my bet. I was all in with physical and WPM stock before I posted that chart. With silver trading higher than $15 now, a weekly close up here tomorrow could start a stampede by panicked shorts next week.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
No one in GIM was that foolish, but the markets took my bet. I was all in with physical and WPM stock before I posted that chart. With silver trading higher than $15 now, a weekly close up here tomorrow could start a stampede by panicked shorts next week.
Silver has built one hell of a base to launch off of if it is so inclined to do so...