• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Slabbed St. Gaudens $20 - PCGS and NGC

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Three available. Payment preferred via USPS postal money order. Free shipping or FTF (cash) in La Crosse, WI, area. $1,350 each.

1910-S, MS62 PCGS
1922, MS63 NGC (2)

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The PCGS coin was purchased from APMEX.

The NGC coins were purchased from Bullion Exchanges.

I trust both sellers to sell authentic coins.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Crazy thing is that I rotated it on my computer and saved it, but it still came in upside down on GIM!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The PCGS coin was purchased from APMEX.

The NGC coins were purchased from Bullion Exchanges.

I trust both sellers to sell authentic coins.
I'm assuming you might be able to trace the serial numbers with PCGS and NGC to verify authenticity. Never done this, but it seems reasonable.

PM sent

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Those look great and are quite tempting, but sadly I have to pass on the deal.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I can take PayPal as long as it is sent "from friends or family" and not "for purchase". Don't want to pay any fees. (If you have experience doing this I'd appreciate your advice.)

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
All three Sold Pending Funds.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I can take PayPal as long as it is sent "from friends or family" and not "for purchase". Don't want to pay any fees. (If you have experience doing this I'd appreciate your advice.)
informational.......i have sent funds PPal friends n family a lot in the firearms industry..........both must have a paypal account....just go directly into paypal and choose the paypal F&F option put in recipients Paypal account and send.......must not add any notes that indicate a sale or they will kick it back espcially a large transaction.......IE ..no shipping address's...no listing of items...best to just add zero notes at all...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've sent and recieved VIA FF on PP. Nobody asks/verifies.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've sent and recieved VIA FF on PP. Nobody asks/verifies.
no offense....but they will ask if you do volume and you put any notes that seem suspicious....seen it happen..........but i really like it i have used it a lot both paying and receiving.......bought lots of precious metals and gun paraphernalia that way

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
no offense....but they will ask if you do volume and you put any notes that seem suspicious....seen it happen..........but i really like it i have used it a lot both paying and receiving.......bought lots of precious metals and gun paraphernalia that way
You sir have offended me, my family and the Shaolin temple. :oriental:

Yeah, I just meant for a single sale like he mentioned. I've been paid for carpentry services that way, quite conveniently I might ad. The home owners had moved to CA and I was maintaining the house and doing a few project while the house was on the market. Just emailed pics and they dropped $ in PP.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You sir have offended me, my family and the Shaolin temple. :oriental:

Yeah, I just meant for a single sale like he mentioned. I've been paid for carpentry services that way, quite conveniently I might ad. The home owners had moved to CA and I was maintaining the house and doing a few project while the house was on the market. Just emailed pics and they dropped $ in PP.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just realized those puppies are older than anyone on this forum. Well except Unca Walt.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sending money to 'friends and family' via PayPal is fine with one caveat: Make absolutely certain it's friends and family because there is no recourse if something goes wrong.

Rhetorical question: What gets sent first, $1300+ via PayPal 'friends and family' or the goods? And why?

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Sending money to 'friends and family' via PayPal is fine with one caveat: Make absolutely certain it's friends and family because there is no recourse if something goes wrong.

Rhetorical question: What gets sent first, $1300+ via PayPal 'friends and family' or the goods? And why?
I count all GIM members as friends.